Should Diarouga be unbanned ?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

YES
43%
NO
57%

Total votes: 61

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

The ban of diarouga is very sad for the french community, because he may be the current best player overall. On one hand, his provocations were totally stupide and inappropriate, but on the other hand, his knowledge about the game that no other have were so usefull for the community...
Also his initial bann (befor spreading cheats or spamming pictures of mankle) were very rude (he had personnal issues with garja and pecelot who decide to bann him for 1 day for no reasons). So even thought his act were stupide, I think we should give him another try.

What do you think ?

PS : don't lock this admin, this is just a pool to know what the community think, no offense to your decision.
No Flag seixxtoy
Crossbow

Re: Should Diarouga be unbanned ?

Post by seixxtoy »

French community is with Diarouga.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Too many froggies, was a wise decision
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

edeholland wrote:Image

:lol:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Tbh he was already given a second chance after his first ban when he spread cheats on eso, and then he started to hack the front page of esoc and to spam retarded threads.
Also does he even want to be unbanned, seeing how hard he denigrates esoc ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Lol don't do as if u didn't know he wants... We have discuted about that on french communitys forum and you know he regrests his errors and wants another chance. For thoose who don't know the full story, he was unbanned because he was hosting the dippomacy tourney, but then he had a little issue with pecelot (just a joke that pecolot disliked). So pecelot decided to bann him for one day. Then he get mad because nobody reconize his work for the tourney and he acted stupidly with spreading this shit on esoc. But he said he regrest that on french forum.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

I have a feeling this thread is gonna be locked soon :hmm: :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Pecelot is around.. the hammer of the dictator is comingh shoon!!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

bwinner1 wrote:Lol don't do as if u didn't know he wants... We have discuted about that on french communitys forum and you know he regrests his errors and wants another chance.

Maybe you guys discussed it, I didn't, it doesn't interest me so much tbh

bwinner1 wrote:For thoose who don't know the full story, he was unbanned because he was hosting the dippomacy tourney, but then he had a little issue with pecelot (just a joke that pecolot disliked). So pecelot decided to bann him for one day. Then he get mad because nobody reconize his work for the tourney and he acted stupidly with spreading this shit on esoc.

And does he acknowledge esoc's work ? He keeps saying esoc guys are useless etc. He even keeps insulting riki just because he's part of esoc, even though they used to be in good terms. Who cares about the work he did for this tourney, when he doesn't respect riki's work for all those maps, even though it's like 100x more work than the tourney ?

bwinner1 wrote:But he said he regrest that on french forum.

Yeah ok, if you unban him he will start flaming and spreading some shit again, and he will once more say he regrets. That's what happens when you're unstable and you change your mind all the time. He was already given a second chance, he didn't take it. Now, up to esoc to see if they want to give him a 3rd chance or not. He needs esoc more than esoc needs him btw, so if he wants to be unbanned he should maybe do real apologies himself, instead of your "esoc needs diarouga" speech.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

I like that guy but spreading cheats in any competitive game is unacceptable.
Who he had flaming with no1 cares.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Diarouga is a symbol and martyr of the rebellion. Of cours he will never be unbanned.
Top quality poster.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

so, after hearing out all the arguments from both sides, i decided i do like turtles.

blessings
No Flag Nathan_Drake98
Crossbow

Post by Nathan_Drake98 »

Diarouga is always helpful on twitch, and I like his games a lot. He should be unbanned.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Oh what?? Diarouga banned? What is this? I thought he is a very nice guy ,why he was banned? And @bwinner1 u said he was telling cheats? Cheats means hack links?
And he doesn't like garja I know and he doesn't like peacelot 2? I never thought he would be banned , and hacked esoc front page?????? How is that possible ?omg ! Tell the full story what happened someone neatly would be nice.
:nwc:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

There's no reason to unban diarouga at this time. He was given a one day ban for mocking and impersonating staff members. He proceeded to spam the forums on numerous accounts with hateful pictures directed at a staff member which resulted in his permaban.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

> repeatedly harrasses a moderator
> calls forum members the n word
> calls moderators the n word through skype messages
> Ban dodges
> Makes numerous spam accounts to troll the forums
> gets a second chance for some reason
> Starts harassing the new mod
> Gets a 1 day ban after a small offence
> starts making tons of spam accounts (Ive seen at least 20 diarouga bullshit accounts)
> creates topics calling out for a spam flood attack on esoc
> openly attacks esoc, a community side where people invest their free time for just the community
> should get a third chance

Right.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

What shocks me the most tbh is that he spends his time degrading esoc and esoc staff, and then wants to be unbanned. It's not even logical. At some point you need a bit of self-respect, if you want people to take you seriously.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

@jerom Yep. But didn't get unban for "some reason", but because he was co-hosting a tourney with diplomacy (were he was kick only because they had to choose betweeen him and esoc due to the nice tolerance of esoc staff).

@kaiser 1)what do you do here if u don't care ?
2)that depend of the point of vue : according to diarouga it's riki who start flamming him when he came in the staff only to follow the other member... so I think they r just both gulty here. Also that's why I said his reaction was stupide, what he also reconized himself.
3)well, considering he is banned and in bad term with most admins, I think it's hard for him to do that. But it's not like he had asked me doing that, I think I am one of the numerous people who are disapointed not seing him anymore here, because he is good at this game.

@challenger_marco Yeah after his 1st perma ban, he get mad (because there wasn't any reason for this ban : he was just fighting with garja, but well it don't deserve a perma ban) and spread moesbar cheat on eso I think (sadly). Then, due to his effort for the community, they unbanned him. And the same story happend with pecelot.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I do not think the reason for unbanning was that he was co-hosting a tournament. He seemed to show some good will and then these way too kind people in the staff believed they could unban him and things would be alright. He was very much so rightfully banned, he got a short ban and then was even unbanned. But he literally was posting niggah videos at umeu. I dont know how anyone in his right mind can think that was not a fair ban. And that wasnt even a permaban I think until he started bandodging and harassing more staff members and spreading moesbar cheats. And it wasn't really a permaban because he was eventually unbanned. Even the moment garja banned him was honestly just fair and I completely agreed with that decision; Diarouga had been harassing garja for months straight and the other mods probably shouldve banned him before garja did. Also, even before all that shit, he went on this huge rant because Divinefire gave him a warning for harassing another forum member in which he literally flamed every single staff member (for example: MCJim, I dont even know if he knows how to play). Diarouga had a history of being a shitty person. At this point I'm wondering if he's bipolar or something.

Then he got unbanned by the mercy of these fucking way too kind people over at the esoc staff because they somehow believed he isn't what he is. A month later he gets the most deserved permaban ever. I don't see why he should be unbanned.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Jerom wrote:I do not think the reason for unbanning was that he was co-hosting a tournament. He seemed to show some good will and then these way too kind people in the staff believed they could unban him and things would be alright. He was very much so rightfully banned, he got a short ban and then was even unbanned. But he literally was posting niggah videos at umeu. I dont know how anyone in his right mind can think that was not a fair ban. And that wasnt even a permaban I think until he started bandodging and harassing more staff members and spreading moesbar cheats. And it wasn't really a permaban because he was eventually unbanned. Even the moment garja banned him was honestly just fair and I completely agreed with that decision; Diarouga had been harassing garja for months straight and the other mods probably shouldve banned him before garja did. Also, even before all that shit, he went on this huge rant because Divinefire gave him a warning for harassing another forum member in which he literally flamed every single staff member (for example: MCJim, I dont even know if he knows how to play). Diarouga had a history of being a shitty person. At this point I'm wondering if he's bipolar or something.

Then he got unbanned by the mercy of these fucking way too kind people over at the esoc staff because they somehow believed he isn't what he is. A month later he gets the most deserved permaban ever. I don't see why he should be unbanned.

The story is different when it's a member of esoc staff or diarouga who talk ofc, but u are not very fair : for exemple what is said about McJim is totally out of context (what u can't know because u don't speak french, so u only understood one sentence on a big text...) and it was on a french forum, so McJim should not have been aware of this...
Then I agree with you, he had good and bad side, that's why there are a discution here.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

gh0st wrote:I have a feeling this thread is gonna be locked soon :hmm: :hmm:

I am happy as long as you are wrong :uglylol:
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

I think I know him better than you^^
I also know how anoying he can be because I have had some fight with him in the past. Actually he was also banned (or at least unoficially I can't remember) of the forum of my clan (stln) at a time, but when he came back we never had more problems with him. Here, out of the flame between him and admin he was very helpfull with other players and wrote some good strategy guide. (what he is still doing : here a new french guide in English for thoose who want : http://ageofempirefrance.forumactif.org ... e-francais :flowers: )
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I voted yes just because Diarouga is French. I like Gendarmes.
Pay more attention to detail.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

bwinner1 wrote:@jerom Yep. But didn't get unban for "some reason", but because he was co-hosting a tourney with diplomacy (were he was kick only because they had to choose betweeen him and esoc due to the nice tolerance of esoc staff).

Diarouga was kicked for breaking the rules. Dont talk about stuff you werent involved with or don't know. This tournament is seperate from ESOC and what me and Hleung decide to do is our own reasons.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk