FightinFrenchman Apology

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Skirmisher

Re: FightinFrenchman Apology

Post by Dr. D1CK »

Well spoken Ear. It appEARs you two are working hard to put this silly rivalry behind you. I think the progress made so far and the progress yet to be made will only strengthen ESOC as a whole. I think we can be thankful that both parties have appologized in their own ways and I think the community as a whole can look forward to a more unified conglomeration. Maybe we can invite Jerom to go sailing sometime?
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

and take lots of selfies amirite
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Personally I think the ear's contributions to this community are hard to forget.
Top quality poster.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:If he wants to apologize directly to you, then yeah PM could be more appropriate. But he wants to apologize to the ESOC moderators, which I guess he should (I'm not judging but I think ESOC would appreciate it if he did), an open thread is nice

I honestly still disagree. Open thread is kinda attention whoring.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Laurence Drake wrote:Personally I think the ear's contributions to this community are hard to forget.

it's indeed hard to remember something that didn't happen. In fact, I would say it's impossible!
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

umeu wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:Personally I think the ear's contributions to this community are hard to forget.

it's indeed hard to forget something that didn't happen. In fact, I would say it's impossible!

You could forget that it didn't happen? Laurence is proving that to be a possibility at least!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I meant remember :P
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Ear's contributions have been so great it's sad there's gonna be haters and losers out there but that's how it is sometimes
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

He indeed has huge ears, sadly that's all that's big about him. I heard his boyfriend Dr.Dickin Hiney complain about his reach the other day.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

evilcheadar wrote:Ear's contributions have been so great it's sad there's gonna be haters and losers out there but that's how it is sometimes

That's the problem with this world. People keep trying to steal your achievements and take credit for them. That's the whole reason behind taxes.
Top quality poster.
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Skirmisher

Post by Dr. D1CK »

Wow so much emotion both positive and negative for the basement in general. Don't worry, I am not offended. Back on topic, as a contributing and foundational member of esoc, I feel I am surpremely qualified to accept your apology on behalf of all of esoc. Ear, please continue to post high quality content that makes us chuckle and consider yourself absolved of all past mistakes and misunderstandings.
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Dr D1CK you are indeed qualified to accept this apology on behalf of esoc!
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

#Earforpresident

Thats all you need to say here.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

japanesegeneral wrote:#Earforpresident

Thats all you need to say here.
There can be only 1 President and 1 mod. I'm ready to play a BO5 VS Ear (+20% handicap) to show him my Presidential splendour.
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Since you challenge him it should be at least 100% Handicap.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I still would like to settle my dispute with Jerom. I think the best way to do this would be to go live on stream in a voice call with him and work out our differences.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I still would like to settle my dispute with Jerom. I think the best way to do this would be to go live on stream in a voice call with him and work out our differences.

Thats a great thing to do!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

gibson wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:I still would like to settle my dispute with Jerom. I think the best way to do this would be to go live on stream in a voice call with him and work out our differences.

Thats a great thing to do!

What can I say, i'm a diplomat (INFP) @XeeleeFlower
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I’m sorry,
As most of you all have know, I was banned from the forums for some time after referring to @momuuu as the founder of ISIS, and I’m sorry for that, before all of you scroll down and begin your ranting, all I ask is for you to hear me out, as I want to share my thoughts and emotions that have resulted because of this.

I never meant to cast any suspicions of terrorism onto any forum members, as my post was meant simply as a joke. I was referring to a speech then-candidate Donald Trump had made regarding President Barack Obama, in which he called the President the "founder of ISIS." He later said that he was being sarcastic, but not that sarcastic. I thought this ridiculous statement was funny so I was repeating it with a member of the ESOC staff who I had had disagreements with in the past. I of course never meant it seriously, but that doesn't excuse me for saying it.

Once again I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done and I hope at least some of you can forgive me for this. Of course there will still be people out there that will look at this message and just ignore it, but I urge you, if your not going to say anything positively, please, leave it for another time or pm me. Until next time,
SirMusket FightinFrenchman (aka the Ear) :oops: :sad:

So you got banned because of a joke you made?
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

You could also just accept that he doesn’t like you. People don’t have to like everyone, and there are plenty of other people on this forum that like you. That said a live stream voice chat between ear and jerom would probably be very entertaining.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

dicktator_ wrote:You could also just accept that he doesn’t like you. People don’t have to like everyone, and there are plenty of other people on this forum that like you. That said a live stream voice chat between ear and jerom would probably be very entertaining.

if not for the reconciliation, then for the showdown
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

when and where this event will be streamed?
May I suggest to have this happen in between tourney games.
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

dietschlander wrote:May I suggest to have this happen in between tourney games.

would be nice to have something happening between the games
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I have no intentions of devoting any time of my life to the ear. If I were to arrange anything, itd be a match with friends, not talking to a troll.

Otherwise I agree with me from a bit ago. This is attentionwhoring, not trying to settle a dispute. I dont like you and this stuff isnt making it better. But I dont see why its of vital imoortance that I like you.