Netherlands the most racist country

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Netherlands the most racist country

Post by bobabu »

The dutchies are complaining about Donald Trump but are the most racist country since 2010. Just look at their prime minister... What a piece of shit.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: Netherlands the most racist country

Post by pecelot »

zwarte piet hype
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Not surprising, from my experience
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Are you sure you know who our prime minister is?

This is our prime minister, in my opinion a very good leader and not racist at all I think.

This is our racist politician who is currently the party leader of the PPV, which has 12 of the 150 seats. He is basically Trump. (For anyone that thinks he isn't racist, he recieved a fine of 5000 dollars because he was "racist" so I trust in the decision of the judges here.)
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Australia is by far the most racist country. Its no competition. Sorry Australians.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

heh, coming from russia, thats quite steep :P
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

I think the OP posted this just to start a flame war because he knew 95% of top leadership here are Dutch

ESOC Council working in the shadows confirmed
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

It is well-documented that Geert Wilders is the patron of H2O.
Top quality poster.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

For a country that has a pretty large problematic group of 'immigrants' we're doing okay. It's easy to not be racist if your country doesn't have real groups of minorities. If Geert Wilders ever actually gets real power, we're going to come close to Amurica levels of racism.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Yet the most racist parts of the country are those which have the least immigrants. How do you explain that? Also the problem is much bigger than recent issues with immigrants.

But the op is ridiculous anyway
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

umeu wrote:Yet the most racist parts of the country are those which have the least immigrants. How do you explain that?

Prb because they were already more racist and that discouraged immigrants from moving there. The lack of contact with the actual objects of racism intensified the racism as they all bounced off of each other, leading less immigrants to go there...and so on
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

umeu wrote:Yet the most racist parts of the country are those which have the least immigrants. How do you explain that? Also the problem is much bigger than recent issues with immigrants.

But the op is ridiculous anyway

They say that those people look at the state of cities like utrecht and think they dont want that to happen to their place. Then, unaware of how things really work, they place an unnuanced vote.

Also with immigrants I just mean the morrocans/turkish in NL, which is the most problematic group by a longshot.

But every country has struggles like that really. Immigration appears to be pretty rough.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

POLAND STRONK
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Jerom wrote:For a country that has a pretty large problematic group of 'immigrants' we're doing okay. It's easy to not be racist if your country doesn't have real groups of minorities. If Geert Wilders ever actually gets real power, we're going to come close to Amurica levels of racism.

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but bigotry in Europe seems to be more about religion (i.e. anti-Muslim). In the US it's more focused on race, because people here have always been obsessed with race (not surprising when one looks at our history).
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Papist wrote:
Jerom wrote:For a country that has a pretty large problematic group of 'immigrants' we're doing okay. It's easy to not be racist if your country doesn't have real groups of minorities. If Geert Wilders ever actually gets real power, we're going to come close to Amurica levels of racism.

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but bigotry in Europe seems to be more about religion (i.e. anti-Muslim). In the US it's more focused on race, because people here have always been obsessed with race (not surprising when one looks at our history).

Its about minorities in both countries.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Papist wrote:

well, one good thing about the usa discourse is that they don't just ignore the problem. the bad thing imo is, that the way they try to fix the problem is quite toxic and i think doesnt move beyond a racist or even racial narrative. In europe, the problem is just mostly ignored, and this means that race is less of an issue in most peoples mind, but it also means that racist elements within society that are left over from history are ignored or misunderstood, and therefore they remain to fester below the surface. Many people have no idea about their historic heritage when it comes to slavery and racist elements in their society and thus are unable to understand or see the problems that have been and may still be associated with it. That said, no european country has ever been organised racially in the way the USA has been, and so modern european societies don't carry this burden with them. And newcomers were regarded in the way people around the globe commonly regard newcomers, as strangers, rather than as an inferior class of society, the way it has been in the usa. European colonies have been organised similarly to the usa ofcourse, and that history rivals and probably exceeds the usa one in brutality, but it hardly gets much attention in any european classroom. And even during those past times, europeans were making sure the others were sidelined in history as well as in society.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

The USA is a melting pot which helps make us OP, Europeans trying to claim we are more racist than them is literally laughable.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

its a melting pot for white people
Top quality poster.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Laurence Drake wrote:its a melting pot for white people

and other people who melt
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

No we are very diverse
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

No we are very diverse

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4[/video]
Top quality poster.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:The USA is a melting pot which helps make us OP, Europeans trying to claim we are more racist than them is literally laughable.

most americans come from germany.
Great Britain Jeedos
Musketeer
ESO: GodofSquishy

Post by Jeedos »

umeu wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:The USA is a melting pot which helps make us OP, Europeans trying to claim we are more racist than them is literally laughable.

most americans come from germany.

Only around 15% right?

'White' Americans come from all over: England, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Italy etc.
'I meme so' - British Longbowman.

Favourite civs; Dutch/Spanish.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

ye around 15% but they are the biggest group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... s#Ancestry

african americans are in fact the 2nd biggest group, by ancestry. though if they are broken up by african heritage same as europeans are, then those groups will fracture. but sadly most of that history is lost.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Laurence Drake wrote:It is well-documented that Geert Wilders is the patron of H2O.

It's well documented that you have a quality post at a 5% rate
mad cuz bad