Netherlands the most racist country

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Re: Netherlands the most racist country

Post by Laurence Drake »

It's well-known that the government lies about the number of non-western immigrants in order to build support for their globalist agenda. The actual number of non-whites in netherlands currently is probably closer to 60-70%. The country is majority muslim already but they are keeping it well-hidden until the moment is right.
Top quality poster.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

How are they false? If they do not match what you are talking about its because you arent being clear, this is why dolan asked you to elaborate. The statistics include people who are born outside the netherlands or whose parents are born outside the netherlands, regardless of passport.

If you look at how many people have a dutch passport, then sure, its 5%. Most of these people are eu citizens however. If you include people who have 2 or more nationalities, it climbs to 13%. But this tells you little about immigration and more about government policy. For example it takes 5 years of residency to get a dutch passport. It takes 12 years to get a swiss. Migration of large groups of foreigners started after ww2 in the netherlands, according to wikipedia it only started around 1980 in switzerland. The majority of people without a swiss passport are from europe, most are from neighbouring countries even. Most of dutch non-nationals however are european but from eastern europen. And, the majority of immigrants in the netherlands are non european, whereas the majority of swiss immigrants are.. By that definition of immigrants that i have given before, the netherlands have about 22%. Switzerland has close to 40%, they are however rather unique, not just in europe but globally.

These are all things you have to consider, though i must admit its not clear to me what point youre trying to make exactly

Also im right about the immigration statistics being similar for most european countries. Its just not 15-25% but 5-15%. Switzerland with its 30% is an anomaly, and i wonder how much has to do with the banking sector. Other countries with higher levels are all rather small and most have advantageous taxation laws.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

umeu wrote:How are they false? If they do not match what you are talking about its because you arent being clear, this is why dolan asked you to elaborate. The statistics include people who are born outside the netherlands or whose parents are born outside the netherlands, regardless of passport.

If you look at how many people have a dutch passport, then sure, its 5%. Most of these people are eu citizens however. If you include people who have 2 or more nationalities, it climbs to 13%. But this tells you little about immigration and more about government policy. For example it takes 5 years of residency to get a dutch passport. It takes 12 years to get a swiss. Migration of large groups of foreigners started after ww2 in the netherlands, according to wikipedia it only started around 1980 in switzerland. The majority of people without a swiss passport are from europe, most are from neighbouring countries even. Most of dutch non-nationals however are european but from eastern europen. And, the majority of immigrants in the netherlands are non european, whereas the majority of swiss immigrants are.. By that definition of immigrants that i have given before, the netherlands have about 22%. Switzerland has close to 40%, they are however rather unique, not just in europe but globally.

These are all things you have to consider, though i must admit its not clear to me what point youre trying to make exactly

Also im right about the immigration statistics being similar for most european countries. Its just not 15-25% but 5-15%. Switzerland with its 30% is an anomaly, and i wonder how much has to do with the banking sector. Other countries with higher levels are all rather small and most have advantageous taxation laws.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe

The bank secrecy doesn't exist anymore and Switzerland is not a tax heaven anymore. Why would you even make a difference from where the foreigners come from... We take up double the amount of foreigners and our population growth is twice as high as the Netherlands population growth. Even the amount of people from former yugoslavia is higher. Frankly that's good.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Obviously because the reigning assumption that people from a similar cultural and economical background have a less problematic integration. You can debate this, but i do not make these statistics.

I never denied that switzerland has more immigration but im not sure what you are trying to achieve with this. The numbers you presented were also wrong or atleast only a partial portrayal of the situation in both countries.

If you look at the last link, NL is righ behind switzerland in terms of actual numbers, and while the netherlands has a bigger population, the makeup of the immigrants is rather different, due different historic contexts partially. And while switzerland surely has a large percentage, if you look at where most of these people come from (italy, germany and france) its alot less strange. Specially considering how hard it is to acquire citizenship in switzerland compared to other countries.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

umeu wrote:Obviously because the reigning assumption that people from a similar cultural and economical background have a less problematic integration. You can debate this, but i do not make these statistics.

I never denied that switzerland has more immigration but im not sure what you are trying to achieve with this. The numbers you presented were also wrong or atleast only a partial portrayal of the situation in both countries.

If you look at the last link, NL is righ behind switzerland in terms of actual numbers, and while the netherlands has a bigger population, the makeup of the immigrants is rather different, due different historic contexts partially. And while switzerland surely has a large percentage, if you look at where most of these people come from (italy, germany and france) its alot less strange. Specially considering how hard it is to acquire citizenship in switzerland compared to other countries.

Well, I didn't even want to do a comparison and there are a lot of things Switzerland could do better. There are worse examples and better examples than Switzerland.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE&t=29s[/video]
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You know it's satire, right?
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme