ESOC Users and Celebrities: What Do They Cook? Do They Cook Things?? Let's Find Out!

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: ESOC Users and Celebrities: What Do They Cook? Do They Cook Things?? Let's Find Out!

Post by Goodspeed »

Dr. D1CK wrote:Boobs brigade
Is that someone's nickname?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: ESOC Users and Celebrities: What Do They Cook? Do They Cook Things?? Let's Find Out!

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Goodspeed wrote:
Dr. D1CK wrote:Boobs brigade
Is that someone's nickname?

Yesh a basement member
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Funnily enough, my first "clan" nearly 7 years ago (or some long ass time like that) on mac was called "Bob's Brigade."
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Sir callen I want to see someone eat fried butter with ice cream.
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I cook all the time because I am vegan, and its hard to find good organic vegan food, and I make it so much more tasty anyway.

One secret is to use Himalayan pink salt. It has a balanced mineral profile with a sweeter taste and improves the taste a lot. It is much harder to over salt the food with this. and does not spike blood pressure.

Tonights meal: ratatooii (or however you spell it)
Attachments
ratatooi.jpg
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

But ratatouille is a peasants dish!
Top quality poster.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't cook cause @queenofdestiny does it for me. She's a good girl
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:I cook all the time because I am vegan, and its hard to find good organic vegan food, and I make it so much more tasty anyway.

One secret is to use Himalayan pink salt. It has a balanced mineral profile with a sweeter taste and improves the taste a lot. It is much harder to over salt the food with this. and does not spike blood pressure.

Tonights meal: ratatooii (or however you spell it)

Wow, looks great! If you don't mind me asking, what are your reasons for turning to a Vegan life style? I have a lot of respect for people with such strict diets as vegetarian and veganism and I'm always curious.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

the smell of the roasted herbs and spices really sell it when it comes out. I did make some chik pea noodles but there wasn't quite enough sauce and it didnt stick to the noodles, but was still good anyway.

I went vegan 6 years ago. At the time I was eating pretty unhealthy, was over weight, not feeling good and possibly going prediabetic. I knew I had to find a way out and the miracles of a raw plant based diet did wonders for me too. I lost weight and my life improved in so many ways. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. I do not miss meat at all, cheese was harder to quit than smoking though.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Kaiserklein wrote:I don't cook cause @queenofdestiny does it for me. She's a good girl

sexist!
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

Laurence Drake wrote:But ratatouille is a peasants dish!

Ye, its perfect for you!
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

@howlingwolfpaw have you tried lentil soup?
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I eat lentil soup a lot in the winter, but i just go with canned. But to add some flavor I saute some onions and mushrooms and garlic in my little pot first then add the soup and some cumin and cyanne and pink salt. very invigorating and filling meal. I love lentils in all ways.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

pecelot wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:I don't cook cause @queenofdestiny does it for me. She's a good girl

sexist!

CONFIRMED :hehe:
shit juice :hmm:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Oh wait i have a idea :biggrin:
I should make a dayli thread:

Queen´s kitchen
What you can cook today (easy stuff what neards can do) :hmm:
If enough people like it i make it, whit reciped and sometimes with pictuers and wiht queen english :uglylol:
shit juice :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I'm ok with this as long as I eat what you cook everytime
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

queenofdestiny wrote:engoth people

teach me
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Yeah that could be a good series! "Queen's Cooking for Gamers" where you have easy and (relatively) healthy recipes you can whip up in a short amount of time when you need a snack or don't want to stop gaming long for lunch.
And we could have a picture or a video of kaiser with his thumbs up over a bowl of stuff saying: "I am kaiserklein and I approve of this message" to prove REAL AOE players eat that stuff
@site