ESOC Users and Celebrities: What Do They Cook? Do They Cook Things?? Let's Find Out!

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

ESOC Users and Celebrities: What Do They Cook? Do They Cook Things?? Let's Find Out!

Post by deleted_user »

Cooking!

You don't do it, or maybe you do! Maybe your mother cooked everything for you until you were thrown out naked into the world and it fed on you until you learned to feed yourself! Maybe you make sandwiches and eat canned soup. Maybe you fire up the range top, heat the oven, open up the cooking book, perhaps? Maybe you experiment yourself, finding joy in the true, delectable creation of the most basic of necessities. Maybe you eat out every meal and develop a panic disorder that manifests itself as each letter of your online bank account is punched in.

So...do you cook? What food do you make yourself? How do you sustain your energy needs and not die? Would you like to cook more? Less? Is it an important skill to attract potential mates? Is it important to satisfy an inner, intrinsic itch?

Personally, I eat out mostly, fast casual places. But I do make my own food occasionally.

My favorite "dish" to cook is called "Cally's D-light" (since muh nickname is cally d and d as in delight). Anyways: the steps are as followed:

1) Cook the meat: usually this is bacon fried in the pan. The grease is used in all later steps. I cook as much as the pan holds.
2) During cooking, preheat oven to 120 F and place the cooked bacon in oven to keep warmth. Wash, peel, and chop potatoes as well as chop onions and peppers during cooking.
3) Throw in potatoes and cover to let fry/steam on low heat. After 7 min or so add the peppers and onions. Salt and pepper ingredients heavily.
4) Once cooked (potatoes firm, not mushy, but cooked) add to oven to keep warmth
5) Drain bacon fat until there is just a bit left
6) Add spinach, sprinkle with water, cover to let wilt for 1 min
7) Add beat eggs overtop the spinach and stir continually. Salt and pepper liberally.
8) Combine all ingredients together in true troph style. Add hot sauce of choice and garlic salt.

Enjoy!
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Re: ESOC Users and Celebrities: What Do They Cook? Do They Cook Things?? Let's Find Out!

Post by milku3459 »

"And welcome back to another episode of Age of Empires Cooking with Callen Podcast"
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Re: ESOC Users and Celebrities: What Do They Cook? Do They Cook Things?? Let's Find Out!

Post by milku3459 »

Bacon+Onion+Spinach+Potatoe. :O so comfortyy

I like making eggs Benedict and things involving fried butter.

Do you like that Canadian fries with cheese dish that sounds like Putin? I remember I had it when I was in Montreal and it was really good!
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

This should be in the revolution podcast
Top quality poster.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Ye come on the podcast and we can just talk about cooking!
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I started a grease fire in Dr. D1ck's apartment, then I knew exactly what do to and came out looking like some kind of hero.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Was cooking bacon btw
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Pasta bolognese, pasta with chorizo tomotoes onion and cream, chili, shoarma with potato and stroganoff sauce, rösti, chicken salad. Those are some of my go-to recipies.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I'm mostly cooking meth, if you guys are interested.
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Skirmisher

Post by Dr. D1CK »

The bacon story is truth. There was a two foot column of flaming grease set ablaze in a pan after a Saturday night aoe game. Evil cheadar was cooking and he picked up the flaming pan and held it until the greases burned away and the flame burned down. It was exciting for sure.

The one thing cheadar should make more of is popcorn. And ear needs to make milk shakes.
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Dr. D1CK wrote:The bacon story is truth. There was a two foot column of flaming grease set ablaze in a pan after a Saturday night aoe game. Evil cheadar was cooking and he picked up the flaming pan and held it until the greases burned away and the flame burned down. It was exciting for sure.

The one thing cheadar should make more of is popcorn. And ear needs to make milk shakes.

Is there any chance you recorded it with your selfie stick?
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Here in England we cook Jam.
Top quality poster.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

pecelot wrote:
Dr. D1CK wrote:The bacon story is truth. There was a two foot column of flaming grease set ablaze in a pan after a Saturday night aoe game. Evil cheadar was cooking and he picked up the flaming pan and held it until the greases burned away and the flame burned down. It was exciting for sure.

I was going to say that but decided to not litter
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

pecelot wrote:

S H I T P O S T
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

pecelot wrote:

stop spreading the grease flames.
Error 404: Signature not found
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I mean who wouldn't be interested in watching this, and when dr. D1ck is involved you never know whether the selfie stick is there, too.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

How big is the selfie stick?
Top quality poster.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Let's try to talk more about cooking and less about selfie sticks please (yes pecelot, you too).
duck
:mds:
imo
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

@sircallen when can we expect a live stream, Cooking With Callen
mad cuz bad
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Reminds me of the time I had to make a cooking show entirely in Spanish and show it to the class in high school. I made mine into a horrible ironic parody in the style of this awkward guy. The teacher was not amused and I got a C on it. I don't think she had/(s) a sense of humor and thought I must have been trying to degrade the language and culture or something.

So the answer is no, my cooking show hopes were dashed in a pinch by that teacher; I've sworn off performing forever.
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Skirmisher

Post by Dr. D1CK »

Boobs brigade is an excellent cook. We had fajita soup last night in the crock pot. It was easy cheap and healthy and it tasted great. What more could you ask for? She also makes an amazing seafood alfredo.

And regarding the selfie stick, not sure why you all are so infatuated with my selfie stick but if you must know it is a ten inch model when all put away but it gets really long if you yank it out.
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

doc doc's self stock
Top quality poster.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

deleted_user wrote:Reminds me of the time I had to make a cooking show entirely in Spanish and show it to the class in high school. I made mine into a horrible ironic parody in the style of this awkward guy. The teacher was not amused and I got a C on it. I don't think she had/(s) a sense of humor and thought I must have been trying to degrade the language and culture or something.

So the answer is no, my cooking show hopes were dashed in a pinch by that teacher; I've sworn off performing forever.

People that do not appreciate your sense of humor are not human.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Jerom wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Reminds me of the time I had to make a cooking show entirely in Spanish and show it to the class in high school. I made mine into a horrible ironic parody in the style of this awkward guy. The teacher was not amused and I got a C on it. I don't think she had/(s) a sense of humor and thought I must have been trying to degrade the language and culture or something.

Thanks man
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jerom wrote:

Ye that's how I feel when people don't get my jokes