What if an American Union is created

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

What if an American Union is created

Post by noissance »

As the title suggests, what if North and south american countries got fed up and made an american union (mimmicking EU)?
Error 404: Signature not found
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: What if an American Union is created

Post by pecelot »

I'd still support modding the Ear :ear:
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

pecelot wrote:I'd still support modding the Ear :ear:

well get to modding him then
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

how will they get the immigration that EU gets when there is a wall in the way?
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Then all of south america will move to the USA creating a lot of superangry rednecks which will spawn a president that has no clue what he is talking about.

Oh wait, muricans don't even need a real reason to elect a retard :o
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Jerom wrote:Then all of south america will move to the USA creating a lot of superangry rednecks which will spawn a president that has no clue what he is talking about.

I hate Donald Trump but I'd rather have him be my president than live in the Netherlands!
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jerom wrote:Then all of south america will move to the USA creating a lot of superangry rednecks which will spawn a president that has no clue what he is talking about.

I hate Donald Trump but I'd rather have him be my president than live in the Netherlands!

ESOC vs Basement again! Make love not war!
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

What's wrong with living in the Netherlands :?:
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Dolan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

It's super cold there.
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

The most corrupt country in the world
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

I don't think it would happen. The difference in development and economic power is reason enough for USA to stay out. They don't want to end up like Germany, pulling all the weight, but even worse in this scenario. I can see America becoming more imperialistic again though.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Dolan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

Not much. He's just baiting me into some weird troll discussion.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Dolan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

Jerom lives here.

Besides that, it's an amazing country, I love my fellow Dutch and our culture(s)
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

America and Canada are fairly well-integrated already. Mexico has gone from having almost no relations to being very close in just 20 years. But South America? Forget about it. They'd think a union is an imperialistic plot.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

I guess a good question here would he, who actually would benefit from a union?

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

The drugs maffia in southern america
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

sdsanft wrote:I guess a good question here would he, who actually would benefit from a union?

Well the poorer countries would to start. But I think it would be a good idea for everyone in the very long term.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
sdsanft wrote:I guess a good question here would he, who actually would benefit from a union?

Well the poorer countries would to start. But I think it would be a good idea for everyone in the very long term.

I think the EU project teaches us that it's very hard to create a union like the EU with so many differently minded countries. The EU means free transport of goods and people, which means anyone can cross the borders of those in the EU without anyone checking that. Like I said above, that would, at the moment, create a huge influx of drugs from southern america to USA and would mean a lot of people would migrate to the USA and "take their jobs". We can see that in europe the difference in wealth between countries like the Netherlands/Germany and countries like Poland and Romania is pretty large. Polish people temporarily move to NL to work for lower wages than Dutchies would because they don't need as much money to sustain their life in Poland. It creates a weird sense of competition.

The difference in wealth between NL and Poland is much smaller than the difference between the USA and some of the southern american countries. The difference in culture is also possible larger in america. I can see a union between Canada and the USA working out, but the other countries are just too different. To be honest, I feel like the EU has expanded too fast resulting in the Brexit and some other anti-EU sounds brewing.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

something like this has been talked about over a decade ago, even proposing a new currency called the Amero, the South American union, and Asian and African unions to follow. All part of a globalist plot for a New World Order that would then merge all the smaller unions into one world gov't controlled by the banksters. They really aren't all that far off considering centralized banking has conquered all but Iran, N korea, and maybe still Syria. Well now apparently Iceland claimed its independence.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

LOL Asia will never unite and doesn't ever need to to kick the Westerners butts :Asian:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

though I tend to agree, great financial hardships can cause unknown things to happen. It doesn't seem like the Amero and N American union took off either as its been talked about a long time. There are contingency plans and plans aside plans. Sometimes it is necessary to divide to conqueror
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Jerom wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

I think the EU project teaches us that it's very hard to create a union like the EU with so many differently minded countries. The EU means free transport of goods and people, which means anyone can cross the borders of those in the EU without anyone checking that. Like I said above, that would, at the moment, create a huge influx of drugs from southern america to USA and would mean a lot of people would migrate to the USA and "take their jobs". We can see that in europe the difference in wealth between countries like the Netherlands/Germany and countries like Poland and Romania is pretty large. Polish people temporarily move to NL to work for lower wages than Dutchies would because they don't need as much money to sustain their life in Poland. It creates a weird sense of competition.

The difference in wealth between NL and Poland is much smaller than the difference between the USA and some of the southern american countries. The difference in culture is also possible larger in america. I can see a union between Canada and the USA working out, but the other countries are just too different. To be honest, I feel like the EU has expanded too fast resulting in the Brexit and some other anti-EU sounds brewing.

EU is overextended and needs to core some of its provinces to appease the rebels in France and Dutchland.
Top quality poster.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Right now the eu needs to stop expanding and start looking at these economical differences.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Jerom wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

phpBB [video]

how much does he earn :hmm:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Haha mr Polska is epic. I lived close to a large greenhouse area in NL for a while (pretty funny, it never got dark there haha) and there were so many polish people working there. I can imagine lower class people thinking something along the lines of they took our jobs.