Premier League

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Premier League

Post by pecelot »

So guys, what are your predictions this year? Who's gonna be the champion, what teams will form a TOP4? Where is the last season TOP3 finish? Any thoughts about potential stars?
The race looks incredibly tight right now, despite it being only a beginning of the season. Man Utd, City and Chelsea all made huge signings and invested a lot, so it's certainly gonna be interesting. There are still Arsenal, Spurs and Leicester, along with Liverpool. Their first win at Arsenal was quite impressive, although now they seem to decay a bit against worse clubs, which is surprising.
I believe that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is gonna shine this year, he's amazing and so much better than Wallcock. COME ON YOU OX! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Re: Premier League

Post by jesus3 »

Until now ManU has got the best team imo and Mourinho has gotten them rolling again. But if City can keep track until winter transfer window opens thell contest ManU for Title as Pep can complete his squad after his wishes, bracing for defensive issues if Kompany gets injured again. If Contes Chelsea collects points in that manner theyll be the the only suprise this season (since they effectively came from mid table last season), i dont think that the shambles are put together again just now.
Arsenal (again) misses 5 pts early on will get their 4th place due to a decent late run. Liverpool is just too inconsistent, theyll fight for europa league with tottenham (whore getting mediocre again), leicester, westham and X.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Well, Arsenal haven't been 4th since 2014, so I guess that's a progress. Of course you can draw some conclusions from the first matches, but I recall United not getting a single point at the start of 07/08 campaign and still winning the league, so I guess the hopes are not buried yet. Well, everyone agrees I think that Chelsea's last season was just a flop and expects them to be in the top this year again.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Blue is the color, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'Cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.
mad cuz bad
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think man united has a great team now. Mourihno needs to be willing to take rooney off when hes playing shitty again though.

Other than that, I tend to not follow it too closely tbh. Dutch mickey mouse competition way better.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Mourihno can die and burn in the red hell.
mad cuz bad
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

wow he brought you some PL titles for the first time since like 50 years, shoe some respect to da special one!
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

@pecelot yeah it was a one time flop of chelsea but they clearly lacked the chemistry you need to win titles. kante stabilizes decently until now we'll see where they land in the end

@Jerom Bundesliga for me, to be more precise 2nd bundesliga, VfB Stuttgart has to finally show theyre better than anyone else
Great Britain JOESEPPE
Musketeer

Post by JOESEPPE »

my dad says Toon Army...Toon...Toon..Toon...Black nWhite army.....
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Shitty championship. Leicester will win this again.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I hope any team except Man City will win this edition of PL. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Guardiola lose.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

if possible i want liverpool to win this, klopp just makes teams interesting and charismatic. but liverpool winning is prolly not more than wishful thinking
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Dolan wrote:I hope any team except Man City will win this edition of PL. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Guardiola lose.

same
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

jesus3 wrote:if possible i want liverpool to win this, klopp just makes teams interesting and charismatic. but liverpool winning is prolly not more than wishful thinking

They beat the current champions today :!:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

well, leicester without kante doesnt seem stable at all, it doesnt get you anywhere if you get 1 to 2 counter goals if you concede 4 goals in advance
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

pecelot wrote:I believe that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is gonna shine this year, he's amazing and so much better than Wallcock. COME ON YOU OX! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I'm just happy to see ManU lose
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

In what a style! :kinggreen: