Cubs win the World Series!

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Re: Cubs win the World Series!

Post by Metis »

Although I tend to favor the Royals (I was once a paramedic in Kansas City so they are sort of my "home" team), if they couldn't make it to the playoffs I decided to root for the team that hadn't won in the longest time. I'd say 108 years is a pretty long time, besides my cousin and a college roommate lived in Chicago, whereas I don't know anyone from Cleveland. What made it even more interesting is that Chicago got their losses right off the bat so it was "do or die" for the rest of the series, one more Cleveland win would have sunk them. In the final game Chicago looked to have it won by a nice margin but one should never get complacent in baseball and the end of the 9th essentially started a new game with the score tied. I do like it that Zobrist got MVP as he played for the Royals last year. Quite a feather in his cap to have two World Series wins in two consecutive years playing for two different teams.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.