Would you say gg when you lost?

Yes. To show my respect against other player(s)
29
43%
Yes. Even if i have unluck-mapscrew-lag issue i would still say gg to obey the ethics
19
28%
No. Why should i say it when i lose to a scrub
4
6%
No. No point in saying gg when i have unluck-mapscrew-lag or iro qs'ers issues
16
24%
 
Total votes: 68

Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1017
ESO: Breezebrothers
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 08:11

I think this is the supject that we should discuss at. Why do aoe3 people say gg? Why do they not?

For my personal opinion i would say gg if i lose to a fair player who doesnt react bad at all.. or in a teamgame i would say the same aswell. But there is some expectations too..

( discussable if i would say gg to iro players who maphacks with them )
If i have bad map and i lose because of it, i would still say gg but also i would flame garja very much for making those kinda maps aswell.
So what do you think about aoe3 people behaviour? Post it in here..
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Bpdscolony wrote:They have no friends, no real life, nothing, and they are mad at the people who are better than them irl, they are just bad
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Lancer
Donator 02
Posts: 896
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 08:12

Quality poll.
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1699
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 08:21

If mapfucked/and played bad, i just say "OUT" in capital writing, and if it was good game, i say "GEGEGE"
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1017
ESO: Breezebrothers
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 08:42

sirmusket wrote:If mapfucked/and played bad, i just say "OUT" in capital writing, and if it was good game, i say "GEGEGE"

GEGEGE means what? Does it mean you are satisfied for beating him?
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Bpdscolony wrote:They have no friends, no real life, nothing, and they are mad at the people who are better than them irl, they are just bad
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Howdah
Posts: 1699
ESO: Sir_Musket
Location: Australia
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 08:44

breeze wrote:
sirmusket wrote:If mapfucked/and played bad, i just say "OUT" in capital writing, and if it was good game, i say "GEGEGE"

GEGEGE means what? Does it mean you are satisfied for beating him?

im satisfied for anything, even if he win, if it was a good/close game GEGEGE
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6369
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 09:27

Clearly option "4"...
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
Greece tedere12
Howdah
Posts: 1690
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 09:33

I say gg 99% of the time win or lose, unless my opponent runs around with his units after he dies
#FreeTheCheese
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7268
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 11:02

breeze wrote:but also i would flame garja very much for making those kinda maps aswell.

Sonora > Arkansas :idea:

It's really a matter of good manner, just like a handshake before („hi") and after („gg") the game.
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3195
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 11:05

I was getting worried, i hadnt seen a breeze poll in awhile
PutThePastInACasket : some say the universe is even bigger than the space between the starting TC and second hunt on fertile crescent
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1017
ESO: Breezebrothers
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 11:10

Hazza54321 wrote:I was getting worried, i hadnt seen a breeze poll in awhile

Those polls are result of endless hours of work and a lot of skills.. without those two i would be regret for making them.
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Bpdscolony wrote:They have no friends, no real life, nothing, and they are mad at the people who are better than them irl, they are just bad
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3214
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 11:17

I like the breeze poll, I will have to work on more of my own polls.
Off topic---more like locked topic!

Revolt Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/revoltpodcast

It's a great thing for me to say
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Lancer
Posts: 885
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 11:21

I say GG either because I lost, I won or I trashed the opponent so badly I want to subtly humiliate him.
Taunt 21
1/5/17
Image
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Posts: 1017
ESO: Breezebrothers
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 14:06

evilcheadar wrote:I like the breeze poll, I will have to work on more of my own polls.

thanks for the praise, i don't think if i'm that much gr8, however Im trying...
Musketjr wrote:is it (ozarks) a garja map aswell?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:somethings are just mean to be useless like your father's chemotherapy

Bpdscolony wrote:They have no friends, no real life, nothing, and they are mad at the people who are better than them irl, they are just bad
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1545
ESO: lemmings121
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 14:19

other then that, i take care never to say gg first when i win, because i find anoying when i lose to someone and the guys says "ggwp out" kinda like "yea you trash, you are good at losing" :P
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 3930
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 15:58

I only say glhf/gg in tournament matches because you both dedicated time to playing a series at a time that works for 4 people. If it's just a random game then I never say gg.
User avatar
Netherlands Jerom
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 11850
ESO: Jerom_
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 17:25

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I only say glhf/gg in tournament matches because you both dedicated time to playing a series at a time that works for 4 people. If it's just a random game then I never say gg.

You're also bm so that makes sense.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 02
Posts: 444
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 17:54

For me its just like a handshake. Loser should say it first. Just dont be a dick and your fine in my books
United States of America dicktator_
Dragoon
Posts: 450
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 18:02

Saying gg after losing a game is good manners but the lack of a gg isn't necessarily bm. Loser should say it first but I stopped caring about that because 95% of the time that's not what happens.
Image
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3214
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 18:45

If they cheat say "gg (goober game)"
Off topic---more like locked topic!

Revolt Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/revoltpodcast

It's a great thing for me to say
United States of America sc
Dragoon
Posts: 261
ESO: _ZOMBIE_
Location: MN, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 19:29

people like two-faced @Lukas_L99 say you need to say gg but then I beat him and he doesnt say gg. i have proof. idiot
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
User avatar
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 592
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 19:55

Internally: "Imba civ, broken map, nice all in, Taunt 52, you're really good at making sepoy, very useful talent toi have"

Externally: "gg"
duck, first among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 5758
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 19:56

I try to say gg every game. Sometimes I'm forget or in a hurry though
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
No Flag jesus3
Dragoon
Posts: 411
Location: some bunker, GDR
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 19:59

you get in hurries?

e: ah, I have to write sth on topic, too I almost forgot.

I try to gg everytime. sometimes exactly what duck said though
Image
User avatar
United States of America sircallen
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2640
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 20:04

I like to add "wp" not when I felt they played particularly well but rather when I played particularly terrible. I'm a bit of a sore loser :(
I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 3214
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 20:13

What do you think of people saying gay game?
Off topic---more like locked topic!

Revolt Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/revoltpodcast

It's a great thing for me to say

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests