Reasons why India is the lamest civ in the game, even worse than Sioux

No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Re: Reasons why India is the lamest civ in the game, even worse than Sioux

Post by Zhanson10 »

Hazza54321 wrote:@Zhanson10 should i ship 5 rajputs or 5 sepoy first? And should i just gather food and wood for army cos vills are wasted pop space right?

Unless you're Eaglemut, ship sepoy first
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Zhanson10 wrote:1. Sepoys are stupid good. Too strong for their cost. Especially because it's an age 2 unit, which leads to the second point.
2. India is the only civ that has all unit types in age 2. How is it balanced when a civ has goons and skirms in the second age?
3. Zambs and sowars are virtually indentical. For someone who uses control groups, this makes it easy to control the units. However, India's opponent must somehow target the skirms on the zambs and goons on the sowars, even though it is nearly impossible to do so when armies are clumped together and the two different unit types look identical.
4. Urumi are broken units with no counter. Aren't skirms supposed to counter infantry? Not if it's Urumi. Aren't musks supposed to to pretty well vs hand infantry? LOL have fun with that!
5. India doesn't have to shell out 800w for plantations. It can spend 400 wood for what is both a mill and a plantation all in one. It's incredibly lame!
6. India artillery elephants are not hard countered by culverins. Siege elephants can fuck up every civ's buildings and artillery and ships, unless those civs have enough goons and skirms to dps the siege ele. Which is incredibly difficult if india has an army to protect their elephants.
7. Like other Asian civs, India has a consulate and can train industrial units in age 2. WHY does india need redcoats in addition to all their other bonuses? Surely having 2 tanky scouts, a big powerful fb, and all the other lame advantages i mentioned would be enough. But no, India is a weak civ, youre right. Calling it top tier is clearly laughable.
hahahahaha
It's interesting, the wai you conveniently ignore all the disadvantages of the civiliation.
No Flag born2believe
Skirmisher

Post by born2believe »

Hazza54321 wrote:@Zhanson10 should i ship 5 rajputs or 5 sepoy first? And should i just gather food and wood for army cos vills are wasted pop space right?

The first 3 cards should clearly be 2 tigers, 2 lions and team 2 rhinos...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

zoom wrote:
Zhanson10 wrote:1. Sepoys are stupid good. Too strong for their cost. Especially because it's an age 2 unit, which leads to the second point.
2. India is the only civ that has all unit types in age 2. How is it balanced when a civ has goons and skirms in the second age?
3. Zambs and sowars are virtually indentical. For someone who uses control groups, this makes it easy to control the units. However, India's opponent must somehow target the skirms on the zambs and goons on the sowars, even though it is nearly impossible to do so when armies are clumped together and the two different unit types look identical.
4. Urumi are broken units with no counter. Aren't skirms supposed to counter infantry? Not if it's Urumi. Aren't musks supposed to to pretty well vs hand infantry? LOL have fun with that!
5. India doesn't have to shell out 800w for plantations. It can spend 400 wood for what is both a mill and a plantation all in one. It's incredibly lame!
6. India artillery elephants are not hard countered by culverins. Siege elephants can fuck up every civ's buildings and artillery and ships, unless those civs have enough goons and skirms to dps the siege ele. Which is incredibly difficult if india has an army to protect their elephants.
7. Like other Asian civs, India has a consulate and can train industrial units in age 2. WHY does india need redcoats in addition to all their other bonuses? Surely having 2 tanky scouts, a big powerful fb, and all the other lame advantages i mentioned would be enough. But no, India is a weak civ, youre right. Calling it top tier is clearly laughable.
hahahahaha
It's interesting, the wai you conveniently ignore all the disadvantages of the civiliation.

They don't. Other than slightly weaker hand cav than other civs, which can be upgraded to be quite strong however, and slightly slower age timing, which can be optionally sped up as well, India has no disadvantages compared to other civs.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Zhanson10 wrote:
zoom wrote:
hahahahaha

They don't. Other than slightly weaker hand cav than other civs, which can be upgraded to be quite strong however, and slightly slower age timing, which can be optionally sped up as well, India has no disadvantages compared to other civs.

r u high?
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag born2believe
Skirmisher

Post by born2believe »

Zhanson_OP
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

India is perfect just like you are Mr Perfect
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

I mean he's not super wrong. 2 flail rajput tigerclaw sowar 8 min timing is fucking OP.
No Flag born2believe
Skirmisher

Post by born2believe »

I am telling you... The 2 lion, 2 tiger and 2 rhino timing is the greatest.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

May i main ka runga your lakar hara ?
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Googol wrote:May i main ka runga your lakar hara ?

say it with the ainslie face
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

To someone who speaks Hindi, this sentence makes no sense xD
No Flag born2believe
Skirmisher

Post by born2believe »

Googol wrote:May i main ka runga your lakar hara ?

No. You should consider switching civs or quiting AOE 3.
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

@tedere12 and @Googol are obnoxious immature pricks. I'm asking you both to stop the incessant mockery and Antagonistic behavior.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Both sides — please stop picking on each other publicly, further personal remarks will result in warnings. :!:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

cocksuckers!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

I've never understood why Aztecs don't get elephants...they are everywhere in the Icelandic rainforest the Aztecs lived in
c0ns!
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Post by cedarfarms »

I mean can you really disagree with any of his points listed tho, besides urimi having no counter and the whole thing about sowars and zams, of course. And seige eles are fine I think, they are very movable which is nice for an art unit, but they literally do no damage to units, so its not really a big deal.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Not entirely, but it's just not an objective presentation of a civilisation's strength. You would have to list their disadvantages and compare the whole with other nations — obviously... :roll: