Poll : TTM tourney

Would you be interested in a Time to micro tournament ?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 56

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Poll : TTM tourney

Post by Kaiserklein »

Time to micro is a scenario where 2 players have to fight with mirror armies, having a different units composition for each round, for a certain amount of rounds. The player winning most rounds wins the game. So the aim is obviously to micro better than your opponent, with a panel of various units.

I personally love this scenario, and therefore I would host a Time to micro tournament, if enough people are interested. Disclaimer : I'll start working very soon and I'm not sure how much free time I will have, so I sadly might not be able to host this event (though it seems unlikely). I would myself play in the tournament, and cast some games as well.

Feel free to ask questions/suggest ideas/use and abuse of your freedom of speech in this thread, and I'll try my best to answer accurately, even though I'm not sure yet about all the details. Also please let me know if you are interested in helping to cast games/organize the event.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: Poll : TTM tourney

Post by fightinfrenchman »

The Basement is still willing to do thish! There was debate before on whether it should be a long tourney or just all contained in a single day.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Maybe not TTM, but would definetly be interested in a cards tourney.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

If we can come up with a good system for quick tournaments we could use it to host all kinds of scenariosh
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

fightinfrenchman wrote:The Basement is still willing to do thish! There was debate before on whether it should be a long tourney or just all contained in a single day.

If you're going to host a tournament, just do it. I don't see why you would debate anything or just beat around the bush with the idea.

Just do it. Or don't do it. But no drivel please. You guys haven't come back on the shooting cheddar thing yet and you're already talking about ideas for a tournament. A resounding disappointment.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

He's just trolling around, they announced their ttm tourney like 1 year ago, and still nothing
If you guys host a ttm tourney fast enough, then i will let you do and help you if you want. But if, when I decide to launch the tourney, theres still nothing from the basement, then so be it. Im not gonna wait for you
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

I love ttm's. If it's not invitational I'd like to sign up for sure :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I doubt an invitational would bring enough players for this game mode anyway... It will be open sign ups. I just don't know as of now how many players I will allow to participate
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

I would be interrested in playing, helping you to organise it and even maybe in co-casting if you need
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Alright everyone relax. The rewards are coming. I will talk to the basement later today about them as well as the TTM tourney!
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher
ESO: VITAOOOOOOOOO1

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

FFA torney is way better
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Alright, yea basement can do thish we'll have to work it out. I can see some not so obvious problems that might arise if we just jump on it's so it's good to take some planning time.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

yes sure, TTM is fun, it would be a good idea to organise such a tourney to last a weekend since matches last not that long.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

I would sugest making this a single day event, singups are open for a couple weeks, but everyone has to check-in 1 hour before the start and all games are played in a day.

scheduling threads and 2 month long tournaments doesnt fit well in a scenario tournament imo.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Ye I'm going to work on this later today. Will have sign up system by then. I'll probably have it be just one day, if it goes well we can do more to ensure more people get to do it.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people not even being interested.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Preliminarily I'm thinking sign ups start today and it will be held on Saturday of next week. Thoughts on this? Maybe around the time Fight Night is held because it seems to be when most people are active.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

EAGLEMUT wrote:I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people not even being interested.

When we talked about it the first time there was lots of excitement so I'm sure that when it's held there will lots of participation and viewers for the final game.
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Hell yeah! i would really love to sign up in a TTM tournament! :D
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

@Kaiserklein @fightinfrenchman how would you feel hosting this tournament during right night. We could have the early rounds on Saturday and the later ones on Sunday, and it's proven to be a fairly active time slot.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

sdsanft wrote:@Kaiserklein @fightinfrenchman how would you feel hosting this tournament during right night. We could have the early rounds on Saturday and the later ones on Sunday, and it's proven to be a fairly active time slot.

For this tournament we're going to do just one day and see how it goes. Maybe do the whole weekend next time. However we could certainly play some of the later games in Fight Night.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:He's just trolling around, they announced their ttm tourney like 1 year ago, and still nothing
If you guys host a ttm tourney fast enough, then i will let you do and help you if you want. But if, when I decide to launch the tourney, theres still nothing from the basement, then so be it. Im not gonna wait for you

I'm also waiting on those rewards from the Telethon...
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

This would be great, as its quite unique, interesting and skill based. Just don't let basement guys take this over coz you know what will end up happening.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:He's just trolling around, they announced their ttm tourney like 1 year ago, and still nothing

I'm also waiting on those rewards from the Telethon...

Lost episode of the podcasht is coming out next, will be out this week. Other rewards are coming too! Please be patient.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Cards scenario is also pretty micro-intensive and it's growing in popularity, perhaps that would be a better theme for a potential event :?