AOE 3 custom name acc

United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

AOE 3 custom name acc

Post by giveuanxiety »

How do people make aoe3 accs with custom names? some have like korean letters and I believe I have seen strange characters in other names, what are the standard rules and is there a way around it? I was thinking of maybe making a new acc and have it named twitch.tv/GiveUAnxiety would that be possible?
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: AOE 3 custom name acc

Post by Kaiserklein »

I think you can use all kind of characters, from any alphabet, even fancy letters etc. But a slash or a dot are usually not something you can use lightly, because it's used in basically every programmation language, so allowing it in the names would maybe cause some bugs. So I'm pretty sure it won't work. It's why people use the underscore instead
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France captainpouple
Crossbow
ESO: bilbo_the_rabbit

Re: AOE 3 custom name acc

Post by captainpouple »

All characters can be found here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age Of Empires 3\bin\data/prwordlist