Unit power rate

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Unit power rate

Post by momuuu »

macacoalbino wrote:Sometimes I stop to think how much time we spend theorizing about best units, unit composition best BOs and then Aiz comes and recks us with Lancer+Halbs timing or something weird like that

Aoe is too complex for specific maths to really be worth it. If you can generally get a grasp on how strong a unit with a sort of formula like this one thats good enough, otherwise just experience based play (for example how you experience that yumis are amazing) is fine. Theres some interesting relations, I noticed for example that longbows have quite a particular number of HP that makes them sometimes get 3 or even 2 shot instead of 4 shot by cav after some upgrades. I believe that sowars for example 2 shot! longbows either after sending 2 cards or 3 cards (also the melee card) to upgrade them. That sort of stuff is much more relevant because the cav is using their damage either extremely efficiently or very inefficiently.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

I made one more calculation and tested it if you want you can test it in scenario also:
So people say this formula dont count unit drops in big battles:

So calculate howdah score: villsec 881
Howday (*1000) get: 25,78 score with rr (/0,8) = 32,225
Dragons gets 47,583 score on Re with rr

So calculate a scenario: You will get 5 howdahs = 17,14 dragoons costwise (villsec) -> so get just 17 cause they are stronger according to the formula. You will see the results are totally showing the calculated results.
You can try it if you still dont belive.
And it a very big hp unit drop slow meanwhile dragoons drops quite fast.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

One more test:
Elephant has with rr 32,225 score
Musket had 100 i guess in ranged mode

So lets put 881/131 = 6,72 musket vs 1 howdah. Huge difference between their power ratio so lets put just 6. Poor elephant:/
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

And furthermore if you trying to claim this formula doesnt work, use it and show that result in a scenario as proof. Otherwise dont bother please.