New Diplo Tournament :O

What would you like the prize to be?

ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
10%
Intel Core i5 4670k + Motherboard and Stock Cooler
19%
Cooler-Master Poseidon 240mm AIO Water-Cooler
6%
4GB RAM (lol, I might just throw that in with the i5)
3%
4TB Hard Drive
6%
500W PSU (Not generic, I cant remember the name - cooler master?)
No votes
$100 Cash Prize
55%

Total votes: 31

New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Re: New Diplo Tournament :O

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

dicktator_ wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:i think tourneys like this shud be supported either by esoc foundations or community members. because especially if ur low with incom or havent got alot money atm u shudnt need to pay the price pool for the tourney ur hosting because the work and effort u have to put in the tourney already needs to be supported. if esoc wont help u or u dont want ro make a price pool founding pm me i can support u for sure!
edit: garja sux

Lol we actually still haven't payed off the treaty team brawl winners yet (I donated $50, but we still need $150)

Its no problem. I did a one-off job to pay for this.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:i think tourneys like this shud be supported either by esoc foundations or community members. because especially if ur low with incom or havent got alot money atm u shudnt need to pay the price pool for the tourney ur hosting because the work and effort u have to put in the tourney already needs to be supported. if esoc wont help u or u dont want ro make a price pool founding pm me i can support u for sure!
edit: garja sux

Lol we actually still haven't payed off the treaty team brawl winners yet (I donated $50, but we still need $150)

Its no problem. I did a one-off job to pay for this.

haha well its ur choice afterall but rlly i would prefer u to hunt for money instead having to donateit urself that counts for every hosted tourney imo
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

mongobillione wrote:haha well its ur choice afterall but rlly i would prefer u to hunt for money instead having to donateit urself that counts for every hosted tourney imo

When I can achieve good quality, like with this next tournament I will, but ill fund it myself until I can give back properly.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

thats some honestly nice attitude
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

That is a great example of why we commit to raise funds before the event. Its risky to commit money you don't have on hand!

As for this event, cool that a prize is coming. I would be careful as you will end up with smurfs and other issues that you need to handle.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

_H2O wrote:That is a great example of why we commit to raise funds before the event. Its risky to commit money you don't have on hand!

Yea lol we learned our lesson on that
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

_H2O wrote:That is a great example of why we commit to raise funds before the event. Its risky to commit money you don't have on hand!

As for this event, cool that a prize is coming. I would be careful as you will end up with smurfs and other issues that you need to handle.

The last tournament was pretty much a test for stuff like that. I know a lot more about managing a tournament and hopefully handling other issues well. The software I am using has preventative measure for smurfing as well, such as a check-in system and the need for a registered e-mail address, however I cant really help it if someone is super-serious about surfing. I will look into the age and win percentage of most, if not all accounts that sign up as well.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk