Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: esoc reject ppl from tourney?

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

666_X wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
sergyou wrote:i def signed up , why am i not in what happened ?@Mr_Bramboy

Did you check in, as instructed? What browser did you use?

Same goes for you, it's too late to change anything now unless someone forfeits, sorry.
this saddens me instead of offering solutions you are just teasing him. Do you think he is too stupid to press a Big Red Button and write down his name? It can't be ESOCs fault blah blah blah i've talken to more people now and they somehow magically seem to have the same issue... maybe blind arrogance and ignorance won't help.

I was not attempting to tease him, sorry if it seemed that way. I am trying to figure out what went wrong and where it went wrong. Yes, at this point my main suspect is that the victims themselves are at fault, not because I don't like them, but because the check in follows the exact same system as the tournament sign up. It's therefore impossible that one would be able to sign up for the tournament but not check in. All of the people managed to sign up to the tournament, so a fault in the check in is out of the table.

Moreover, even though I'm not doubting you're able to fill in your name and press a button, replies like Risi's make me rethink that statement. You're saying you've talked to people with the same issue, so please talk to them again and ask them to put down their browser, date of check in, and forum name and I'll look into any correlation.
Germany risi321
Skirmisher

Post by risi321 »

Thank you h_20
I want Play the tournment please
My aoe Name Risi123
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

ESOC is doing everything it can to counteract its stated purpose. Alles in ordnung, I see.
Germany 666_X
Skirmisher
ESO: Einhornleiche

Post by 666_X »

_H2O wrote:PM me your ESO name if you werent checked in and thought you would be. I will remake brackets in a few hours with the extra people.

No one in this thread was intentionally removed. They just weren't checked in.
Thanks a lot finally somehting to work with :flowers:
risi12345 : jerom ist fine
risi12345 : u make sam epiki wuth 700 Wood one barak
Hardcoar : what does the following have in common? 1. tibia best team-player;. 2. noel top seed of anything. 3. this game.
Hardcoar : all are indications of a #stronkera
Germany 666_X
Skirmisher

Post by 666_X »

seems like im still not added but if I won't be added just tell me even tho I dont get why
Hardcoar : what does the following have in common? 1. tibia best team-player;. 2. noel top seed of anything. 3. this game.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

666_X wrote:seems like im still not added but if I won't be added just tell me even tho I dont get why

Maybe there was a reason, maybe it was a mistake but it's just too hard and confusing to remake the groups right now :x
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Jerom wrote:
666_X wrote:seems like im still not added but if I won't be added just tell me even tho I dont get why

Maybe there was a reason, maybe it was a mistake but it's just too hard and confusing to remake the groups right now :x

THEY were remade
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Post by supernapoleon »

Where is diarouga?
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

sergyou wrote:
Jerom wrote:

THEY were remade

There are 32 group topics made and everyone has been notified. I am sure you can imagine thats way too confusing to redo it. The people that didnt appear on the check in list ultimately are at fault, Ryan tried to help but it appears he forgot something or something went wrong. That's too bad now, there's not really much you can do about it.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Ryan has a historic tendency to make unrealistic claims about what can and will be done. This could be another one, then.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Einhorny gets fucked over and there's nothing he or the esoc teams can do about it. Classic
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

rsy wrote:Einhorny gets fucked over and there's nothing he or the esoc teams can do about it. Classic

Replies like these make me want to quit.

1) He didn't get fucked over, he forgot to check in.
2) He's been added to Group 6, ESOC team's only purpose is to host tournaments and help everyone.
3) Classic? How?
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Player makes mistake. ESOC helps player. ESOC gets blame. Classic. :lol:
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

zoom wrote:Ryan has a historic tendency to make unrealistic claims about what can and will be done. This could be another one, then.

the fact is that i wasn't in a group and now i am so something had to be done .
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Oh he's in? Nevermind! ESOC is grt! :flowers: @Mr_Bramboy
Germany 666_X
Skirmisher

Post by 666_X »

i did nothing wrong with my sign up... then I told everyone about it. PMed Ryan my nick since he said he will add me if I do so now all but me get added to group stages who haven't been added before that is very fair and totally my fault. sorry for all the trouble I caused it was foolish of me to think I could sign up for an esoc tournament and play.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

lol u guys are doing a great job to destroy this site for real. i hope bramboy jerom etc just quit and one of u have to do their work so u actually stop picking on them several times.. just read wickeds post and u know what happend.. gosh kids
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

You probably only signed up for the first wave of sign-ups but not the check in. Humbleness would go a long way here. It is very likely you made the mistake here and the team is helping you get involved. We want everyone to get to play. Please be respectful to the people putting a ton of time into running all these events.

Perspective: Take a minute to look at the past events page. We have spent the last two years working hard to provide the community a home and events. tournaments.php

Closing this to consolidate discussion, the admin team has addressed what was said here. Thank you for bringing it to our attention in a constructive way!

Thread for signup discussions

http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=237&t=10316