The Big Names Missing

No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

Nah, Erik thinks Jap/ India is too strong, he cant win vs those civs, but just ask him yourself. Im sure he will give you a proper answer, like veni did :)

Btw Veni, other topic perhaps but Id like to see some more "full lame games" where everyone plays lame civs :) (In your random 3v3s I mean)
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

"the veni civs" haha, had to laugh a bit :P no offence veni^^
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

Ah and btw: mighty Fard signed up :)
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by deleted_user0 »

venividivici wrote:Lol Neuron, didnt expect you would go like this, bringing this up out of context ^^

That Mr Lame himself, AKA Umeu comes with that i get. He thinks he is op by using iro, otto and some india to get brig in 1/1, wp...

I have always been advocating fair play, cause we have to work with the issues the game has, to make it fun for all. And whether that means no lame civs (or 1 lame civ per team as we often do in teamgame), its fine for me. Also many others agree with that. Whats the point of getting owned by some otto/india abus gun sepoy composition for example? You are likely to loose because of civs not skill. Same in 1/1. I know Umeu likes to iro rush people to boost his ego, but it doesnt mean he really outplayed his opponent.

Furthermore in your list neuron, china is also np. Or just both teams or in 1v1 both a ''lame'' civ, fine too. At least makes it pretty fair again.

And if we play a tournament and want more variety, then sure we can bring more civs into play. Like the rules are now, they are pretty ok. Its never possible to get it perfect and everyone happy.

Haha so much blabla from eso''s white knight veni. I asked u so many times to 1v1 euro civs and u always dodge. Iirc the last game we played was brit mirror and u got raped son. Fk even rusty i will trash u worse than somppu, using veni rules too rofl. Or u can play a lame civ to make it fair, i know u do it if it gets u a win,though ofc u wont win a game and u know it. Dont let that lucky 3rd place get to ur head son, being beaten by cn bluejays is closer to ur true skill lvl
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

shots fired :P Where did this come from^^
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

The Big Names Missing

Post by Durokan »

this thread :c i just asked a simple question i didnt mean to start a flame war
[img]http://emblemsbf.com/img/50724.jpg[/img]
Your answer was nice thanks veni :)
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
India _DB_
Howdah

The Big Names Missing

Post by _DB_ »

Better ban lame strats rather than lame civs.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

The Big Names Missing

Post by samwise12 »

[attachment id="624" thumbnail="1"]
mankle approves of this thread
Attachments
manklehappy.png
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

haha sam stop with this photo :P:D:D
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

The Big Names Missing

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

[quote author="@Umeu"][div][/div][div][/div][div][/div][div][/div]Haha so much blabla from eso's white knight veni. I asked u so many times to 1v1 euro civs and u always dodge. Iirc the last game we played was brit mirror and u got raped son. Fk even rusty i will trash u worse than somppu, using veni rules too rofl. Or u can play a lame civ to make it fair, i know u do it if it gets u a win,though ofc u wont win a game and u know it. Dont let that lucky 3rd place get to ur head son, being beaten by cn bluejays is closer to ur true skill lvl[/quote]Fact 1. I dont like you, because of your attitude and because you lame so much. Proof of the latter is in your elo.

Fact 2. Regardless of our personal issues, i dont mix them with judging a player. I know you can play good still, but you are far from OP. You could be better than me perhaps, sure. You have a lot more 1/1 experience than I have and i dont consider myself that much as a 1/1 player.

Fact 3. We played i think 2 brits mirrors max. One colonial and one you went semi 3rd. I won first you won second, not sure?

Fact 4. I dont use a lame civ if it gets me a win, you can find that in elo. Unlike you, using iro jap otto india in 1/1 almost exclusively to boost your rank? If you are so good then use a civ like russia as Darwin did, or how Erik reaches higher ranks than you without going iro/otto etc.

Fac 5. I never said I was OP, i just can play good. And getting 3rd in last tourney doesnt change that. In fact, i mentioned live in the stream and later in some threads as well how my path was etc.

Conclusion, no point arguing with you since you cant get your facts straight.
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

Post by Jaeger »

venividivici wrote:Lol Neuron, didnt expect you would go like this, bringing this up out of context ^^

That Mr Lame himself, AKA Umeu comes with that i get. He thinks he is op by using iro, otto and some india to get brig in 1/1, wp...

I have always been advocating fair play, cause we have to work with the issues the game has, to make it fun for all. And whether that means no lame civs (or 1 lame civ per team as we often do in teamgame), its fine for me. Also many others agree with that. Whats the point of getting owned by some otto/india abus gun sepoy composition for example? You are likely to loose because of civs not skill. Same in 1/1. I know Umeu likes to iro rush people to boost his ego, but it doesnt mean he really outplayed his opponent.

Furthermore in your list neuron, china is also np. Or just both teams or in 1v1 both a ''lame'' civ, fine too. At least makes it pretty fair again.

And if we play a tournament and want more variety, then sure we can bring more civs into play. Like the rules are now, they are pretty ok. Its never possible to get it perfect and everyone happy.
As btw (Umeu pay attention so you get your arguments straight), last tourney i also agreed to let more civs be played.
y u think india lame in 1v1 :( . Also isn''t brit super lame in team game but nobody complains?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

The Big Names Missing

Post by momuuu »

umeu wrote:

Furthermore in your list neuron, china is also np. Or just both teams or in 1v1 both a lame civ, fine too. At least makes it pretty fair again.

Haha so much blabla from esos white knight veni. I asked u so many times to 1v1 euro civs and u always dodge. Iirc the last game we played was brit mirror and u got raped son. Fk even rusty i will trash u worse than somppu, using veni rules too rofl. Or u can play a lame civ to make it fair, i know u do it if it gets u a win,though ofc u wont win a game and u know it. Dont let that lucky 3rd place get to ur head son, being beaten by cn bluejays is closer to ur true skill lvl
You msut be raelly good. You even make the mighty rafuuuu resign in 0:00. So skilled player.
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

The Big Names Missing

Post by samwise12 »

brits are far from lame, they have no abusable units lategame like alot of other civs
India _DB_
Howdah

The Big Names Missing

Post by _DB_ »

ovi12 wrote:

Furthermore in your list neuron, china is also np. Or just both teams or in 1v1 both a lame civ, fine too. At least makes it pretty fair again.

As btw (Umeu pay attention so you get your arguments straight), last tourney i also agreed to let more civs be played.
y u think india lame in 1v1 :( . Also isnt brit super lame in team game but nobody complains?

+1.
Japan is even lame than Brit in team.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

The Big Names Missing

Post by mnogud »

iirc you urself told that he has skills though he likes to lame a lot :p Anyway next smackdown veni vs umeu euro civs ? :D @calmyourtits
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

The Big Names Missing

Post by mnogud »

@umeu i dont think you can beat veni that easy :p
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

The Big Names Missing

Post by Goodspeed »

They have to play now, right? (:))

Kind of an unnecessary flame veni, umeu is a good player. Makes a lot of sense to lame if you take the game seriously since it's the best way to win.. Banning the strongest civs is not exactly normal for competitive tournaments in any game, for the record. But we're special ')
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

The Big Names Missing

Post by mnogud »

@Veni_Vidi_Vici_W india japan not lame :( just strong but requires skills. you can call iro otto lame as you like ^ ^
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

Post by Jaeger »

YESSS UMEU VS VENI SMACKDOWN PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

The Big Names Missing

Post by mnogud »

ovi12 wrote:YESSS UMEU VS VENI SMACKDOWN PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 and all euro civs
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

The Big Names Missing

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

@GS, your comment makes no sense here. I already said that in a tournament you ofc go for the best civs and try to use any way possible to win. However, thats different in my opinion in other custom games and also regardless of that i have more respect for people like Darwin who beat many ppl with Russia than if you use civs like iro otto.

But ok, thread is derailing fast again. Back to we need more bigger names to convince to play ^^
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
France iNcog
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by iNcog »

good thread, good thread

some nice healthy banter in here and it's good to see this. quite good, quite good

umeu, can you back that up? bo5 vs veni & you can use only russia, OK?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by deleted_user0 »

venividivici wrote:[quote author="@Umeu"][div][/div]Haha so much blabla from eso''s white knight veni. I asked u so many times to 1v1 euro civs and u always dodge. Iirc the last game we played was brit mirror and u got raped son. Fk even rusty i will trash u worse than somppu, using veni rules too rofl. Or u can play a lame civ to make it fair, i know u do it if it gets u a win,though ofc u wont win a game and u know it. Dont let that lucky 3rd place get to ur head son, being beaten by cn bluejays is closer to ur true skill lvl
Fact 1. I dont like you, because of your attitude and because you lame so much. Proof of the latter is in your elo.

Fact 2. Regardless of our personal issues, i dont mix them with judging a player. I know you can play good still, but you are far from OP.

Fact 3. We played i think 2 brits mirrors. One colonial and one you went semi 3rd. I won first you won second. so....?

Fact 4. I dont use a lame civ if it gets me a win, you can find that in elo. Unlike you, using iro jap otto india in 1/1 almost exclusively to boost your rank? If you are so good then use a civ like russia as Darwin did, or how Erik reaches higher ranks than you without going iro/otto etc.

Fac 5. I never said I was OP, i just can play good. And getting 3rd in last tourney doesnt change that. In fact, i mentioned live in the stream and later in some threads as well how my path was etc.

Conclusion, no point arguing with you since you cant get your facts straight.[/quote]

So? Idc that u like me or not lol, i dont like twats high up their horse to lose their virginity either. Its just funny that u always say no lame then play cn in tournament and fail with otto rofl. And then u flame me but when i asked u for 1v1s u never replied. Its easy to trashtalk a d then dodge, man up bro.

I like to play iro otto india cuz its so much fun to bash ppl in qs. If its not qs tho i play any civ and i can beat any player with those civs I never said im op so get ur own shit straight? In any case there are maybe 2 op players in the game right now, so big deal.

Anyway enjoy the shitty 3v3s, maybe in winter we can play the tournament, im already looking forward to bashing u.