The Big Names Missing

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

Post by Jaeger »

samwise12 wrote:brits are far from lame, they have no abusable units lategame like alot of other civs
Redcoats and lb? Dont''t seem much different from yumi ashi. Plus even before lategame they outgather almost all civs by a loooooooooot?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

The Big Names Missing

Post by mnogud »

umeu wrote:
venividivici wrote:Fact 1. I dont like you, because of your attitude and because you lame so much. Proof of the latter is in your elo.

Fact 2. Regardless of our personal issues, i dont mix them with judging a player. I know you can play good still, but you are far from OP.

Fact 3. We played i think 2 brits mirrors. One colonial and one you went semi 3rd. I won first you won second. so....?

Fact 4. I dont use a lame civ if it gets me a win, you can find that in elo. Unlike you, using iro jap otto india in 1/1 almost exclusively to boost your rank? If you are so good then use a civ like russia as Darwin did, or how Erik reaches higher ranks than you without going iro/otto etc.

Fac 5. I never said I was OP, i just can play good. And getting 3rd in last tourney doesnt change that. In fact, i mentioned live in the stream and later in some threads as well how my path was etc.

Conclusion, no point arguing with you since you cant get your facts straight.

So? Idc that u like me or not lol, i dont like twats high up their horse to lose their virginity either. Its just funny that u always say no lame then play cn in tournament and fail with otto rofl. And then u flame me but when i asked u for 1v1s u never replied. Its easy to trashtalk a d then dodge, man up bro.

I like to play iro otto india cuz its so much fun to bash ppl in qs. If its not qs tho i play any civ and i can beat any player with those civs I never said im op so get ur own shit straight? In any case there are maybe 2 op players in the game right now, so big deal.

Anyway enjoy the shitty 3v3s, maybe in winter we can play the tournament, im already looking forward to bashing u.
3 OP players imo :bravo: dont forget nagayumi
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:
venividivici wrote:Fact 1. I dont like you, because of your attitude and because you lame so much. Proof of the latter is in your elo.

Fact 2. Regardless of our personal issues, i dont mix them with judging a player. I know you can play good still, but you are far from OP.

Fact 3. We played i think 2 brits mirrors. One colonial and one you went semi 3rd. I won first you won second. so....?

Fact 4. I dont use a lame civ if it gets me a win, you can find that in elo. Unlike you, using iro jap otto india in 1/1 almost exclusively to boost your rank? If you are so good then use a civ like russia as Darwin did, or how Erik reaches higher ranks than you without going iro/otto etc.

Fac 5. I never said I was OP, i just can play good. And getting 3rd in last tourney doesnt change that. In fact, i mentioned live in the stream and later in some threads as well how my path was etc.

Conclusion, no point arguing with you since you cant get your facts straight.

So? Idc that u like me or not lol, i dont like twats high up their horse to lose their virginity either. Its just funny that u always say no lame then play cn in tournament and fail with otto rofl. And then u flame me but when i asked u for 1v1s u never replied. Its easy to trashtalk a d then dodge, man up bro.

I like to play iro otto india cuz its so much fun to bash ppl in qs. If its not qs tho i play any civ and i can beat any player with those civs I never said im op so get ur own shit straight? In any case there are maybe 2 op players in the game right now, so big deal.

Anyway enjoy the shitty 3v3s, maybe in winter we can play the tournament, im already looking forward to bashing u.
Is you one of you or veni not gonna be in summer tourney? :(
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

Veni vs Umeu Hype :)

Brits are strong in lategame but not op :) Besides, getting to a lategame with brit isnt that easy ') you can not lose too many vills eary on to have any advantage :S
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

Id count Erik to Op 1v1 players as well :) Love you, Erik. <3
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

Post by Jaeger »

blackbob68 wrote:Veni vs Umeu Hype :)

Brits are strong in lategame but not op :) Besides, getting to a lategame with brit isnt that easy ') you can not lose too many vills eary on to have any advantage :S
Im talking about 3v3 tho, they can just get best eco in the game early on until like 15 minutes and mass a shitton of super strong musks, lb, or huss. Then they are the first to get to induatrial and they get redcoats, rockets, guard lb, etc.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

Post by Mimsy for President »

ok someone should lock this thread :hug:
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

The Big Names Missing

Post by fard »

VENI RULES: ONLY GER/FRE/BRIT AND HIMALAYA LOL
Nah sorry mate, but even Aztec in a random 3v3 is strong. On many maps u can side rush with aztec and handle one player alone. AND THEN we come to ur META VENI !
others of team go double cav and just raid the fuck out? Is more fun than sepoy abus? CMON, ill show u how to play 3v3?s
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

The Big Names Missing

Post by samwise12 »

i will win next tourny regardless of who plays ur all shit
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

#TeamSamwise12
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

The Big Names Missing

Post by mnogud »

samwise12 wrote:i will win next tourny regardless of who plays ur all shit
bow down to the wise king :praise:
France iNcog
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by iNcog »

lol'd @ convincing big names to play

i said it another convo and i'll say it here, just don't get your fucking panties into a twist over something as shitty as being considered "good" or "bad". if big names are afraid of losing then they aren't big names, what can i say? if they don't have time to commit then they don't have time, it's no biggy there's winter next

most of the real big names are long gone, i'm talking grunt, luigi, ourk (the real one), nature, starsky, the_demon, asgard, holy poopie the list goes on. the big names are the players who are good today and to be perfectly frank, the game which is being played today is probably a better and more subtle one (especially thanks to the civ rules we have for tournaments) than the friggin' "keep calm and spam ?shigarines" which infected us from since tad came out.

if you're a real hot-shot then you aren't afraid of losing games.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by iNcog »

fucking yeah captain sam gets it
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

The Big Names Missing

Post by musketjr »

calmyourtits wrote:They have to play now, right? (:))

Kind of an unnecessary flame veni, umeu is a good player. Makes a lot of sense to lame if you take the game seriously since it''s the best way to win.. Banning the strongest civs is not exactly normal for competitive tournaments in any game, for the record. But we''re special ')

the difference is aoe hasn''t been patched in forever
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by deleted_user0 »

incog wrote:good thread, good thread

some nice healthy banter in here and it''s good to see this. quite good, quite good

umeu, can you back that up? bo5 vs veni & you can use only russia, OK?

Ill play him, but has 2 be in a few months when im bk home. Likely hell just dodge tho, as usual.

Anyway nuff said on this, lets do some more begging to the gods of aoe to put on another spectacle
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

The Big Names Missing

Post by blackbob68 »

Veni isnt a dodger :(
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

The Big Names Missing

Post by StarFox_ »

so much dick riding its making me sick lol
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

The Big Names Missing

Post by Hazza54321 »

theres no harm in a little dick riding xD
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

The Big Names Missing

Post by zoom »

blackbob68 wrote:Veni isnt a dodger :(
I concur. [font color="000000"]"He a b***h"[/font] but a dodger he is not!
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

The Big Names Missing

Post by princeofkabul »

Y'all lutsch, and veni>umeu, lawl.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by deleted_user0 »

U can be next after him too :p.
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

why so bellicose ? :(
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

The Big Names Missing

Post by deleted_user0 »

It was veni who started the flame, look back ') but i dont mind some challenges, should be fun to see some heads rolling
Jaeger

The Big Names Missing

Make Love, Not War - Axe (Lynx?)