Unit hitpoint&attack % increase

United States of America dthrill_08
Musketeer
ESO: dthrill

Unit hitpoint&attack % increase

Post by dthrill_08 »

Hi all,

I wanted to know if there is a post with units already fully upgraded with HC shipments cards, and Imperial status. I tried doing calculations on a Spanish Tercio Pikeman but I ended up with over 500hp! lol. I know that isn't right but I think I am using something wrong.

His base HP is 122.

The following bonus are 15% (twice with HC Shipment)HP, 20%,40%, and 50% from Veteran, Guard and Imperial, 10% from Advanced Arsenal and 25% from Church upgrade. Someone help?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Unit hitpoint&attack % increase

Post by Gendarme »

The percentages are not based on current stats, but on base stats. You can therefore simply add the percentages together: 15% + 15% + 20% + 40% + 50% + 10% + 25% = 175%. It is a 175% increase of 122 hp, which is 335.5 hp, assuming your numbers are correct.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America dthrill_08
Musketeer
ESO: dthrill

Post by dthrill_08 »

That explains it.... Tyvm!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Gendarme wrote:The percentages are not based on current stats, but on base stats. You can therefore simply add the percentages together: 15% + 15% + 20% + 40% + 50% + 10% + 25% = 175%. It is a 175% increase of 122 hp, which is 335.5 hp, assuming your numbers are correct.

Not always though, auras such as from sioux teepee, sioux, china (after upgrade) and iro warchief give a bonus over the total stats, not base.

Not sure if the same is true for japan and spanish unction though
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Base hp is 120 btw, not 122. Max hp is 330, you can reach more with nats or team upgrades though

Most upgrades scale from base stats. Auras and TAD "powers" generally scale from current stats. For example the golden pavillion effect, or when you use that power to increase speed and hp (or w/e it is) from India, or unction, or warchief auras, work on current stats, or at least I believe so.
I think the only case when it doesn't scale from base stats is when it increases the multiplier instead of the attack. For example when you get +25% multiplier against buildings from AA for your hand cav, it's much better than a mere +25% siege attack, because this would work on basis stats while multiplier works on current stats.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..