An End for some time?

Opinions

Nah, I would just keep with my AoE 3 for some time.
13%
I am also expecting for a new AoE .
13%
Even though an AoE 4 is released, I would play both imo.
7%
I would play AoE 3 till I die.
67%

Total votes: 15

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

An End for some time?

Post by _RDX_ »

Released on October 18, 2005. Developed & Published by Ensemble Studios & Microsoft Games. This game is going to be about 12 years old and all leading ESO Players are about to be historical. Would there be an end to this? Would there be an AoE 4 coming up? Would there be an AoE for other platforms too? Would there be an better AoE? I don't really criticize AoE 3, but the generation of real time strategy gaming expect something new, exciting and refreshing. AoE 3 is good as all we know. Why can't there be a good successor for this game? Today's Game Publishers do like 5-12 successors for their game category. Then why not Microsoft Games? We might think of even older games such as AoE 2 and AoM. There are still many players for these games who don't even want go around with AoE 3. Microsoft Games has to give something 'new' to the upcoming generation. All are welcome to give and share your opinion about this.
oranges.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: An End for some time?

Post by tedere12 »

Ego post.
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

tedere12 wrote:Ego post.
Don't flame me, what looks so egoistic here?
oranges.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

If a new/better Age of Empires game came out I would just quit AoE3 and play that. A really good AoE4 would appeal to both AoE2 and AoE3 players. But it probably won't happen.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America fearfuloatmeal
Musketeer
ESO: fearfuloatmeal

Post by fearfuloatmeal »

It would be nice if an AoE 4 came out eventually. AoE3 and 2 are both great games and I don't plan to stop playing them for a very, very long time. If a 4th AoE came out, what would its time frame be? Civil War, WWII, or go back to medieval times? Today there are almost no RTS games that come anywhere close to how good the AoE series is.
Just one more game of AoE then I'll go to bed.