Maphacking

United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Maphacking

Post by Hidddy_ »

Hi all, in the recent weeks I've seen some people accuse others of mh on various occasions (more than regularly) and played against people that I felt were using mh (abondoning hunts right before raids, finding treasures extremely quickly with 1 explorer, etc). Apparently this guy CrickityCrabs has been spreading the mh and offering it to everyone. I even messaged him on eso after a game and he gave me the link without me having to ask. Just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention since mh seems to be going around.
De Funk
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: roiarthurbis

Re: Maphacking

Post by roiarthurbis »

Hidddy_ wrote:Hi all, in the recent weeks I've seen some people accuse others of mh on various occasions (more than regularly) and played against people that I felt were using mh (abondoning hunts right before raids, finding treasures extremely quickly with 1 explorer, etc). Apparently this guy CrickityCrabs has been spreading the mh and offering it to everyone. I even messaged him on eso after a game and he gave me the link without me having to ask. Just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention since mh seems to be going around.

Yea, i believe that guy is bdpscolony, so no surprise there. He's got like 5 or 6 prolific hacking accounts and just posts links anywhere. Not sure why he wastes his time.
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

yeah there is a fair few cheaters going around atm
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Always record your games, people. Do not get maphacked by the same person again. #MakeAoeGreatAgain
Pay more attention to detail.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

yea sucks to have such people in this game.
Although, Not sure why you would name the person who is distributing mh openly :mrgreen:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Accusations are what we do here at ESOC.
Pay more attention to detail.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Hey!

Please familiarise yourself with this thread, there's nothing we can do really. :sad: He's a known cheater, try to avoid him next time and record your games whenever possible.