No votes
Dutch
No votes

Total votes: 38

No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Best Fortress

Post by mnogud »

The way this pole works is that you need to select the civ that can go fortress by straight ff or semi and own the other through military power. I know this is a lot harder as many civs can get killed if they do ff or semi against iro otto. So to avoid any confusion , consider a scenario in which both the civs facing each other do either a naked ff or semi ff whichever is better for them. Also Comment your reason :)
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Best Fortress

Post by deleted_user0 »

Straight ff is sioux otto iro china spain in that order probably. Semi sioux germany fre india japan iro.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Best Fortress

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Sioux semi omo
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Best Fortress

Post by Goodspeed »

Japan assuming they are untouched.
Or do you mean which civ has the best early fortress?
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Best Fortress

Post by mnogud »

calmyourtits wrote:Japan assuming they are untouched.
Or do you mean which civ has the best early fortress?
yeah i know its hard to understand it... but if u are considering japan vs otto, then u have to consider both of them ffing in the best possible way and not attacking each other till they reach fortress. So ottos will do a naked ff while japan may do 600w 600g or 600w 4vil 600g or whichever is better. But once ottos hits fortress it can attack japan which is not in the fortress. So u have to pick ur civ by choosing the best way it can ff vs its opponent and then consider how the matchup would be. Like in this case i think japan would be better doing 600w 600g i guess . So consider the matchup using this
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Best Fortress

Post by forgrin »

Disregarding civs that are usually banned in tourneys, I'd say it's between Sioux, Germany and China, with Germany and China perhaps slightly ahead. Sioux is very powerful, mind you, but they really rely on certain shipments like dog soldiers whereas Germany and China have a lot more options in their cards IMO. They also have to upgrade their bow/axe riders. Germany and China, however, can basically rely on shipments and age III units alone and therefore probably have better early fortress pressure.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP