Partially true
28%

Total votes: 81

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: Isn't Japan lame?

Post by fei123456 »

blackwidow wrote:Can confirm both of these statements, am PR 31 100% japan player, people don't put the effort in to counter me properly. And people flame me 50% of the games for playing Japan.

Also, and I hate to say this cuz I suck vs this style: Go for a cannon timing, god the times I got shrekked by that. Think that's a good counter to Japan, do a pike semi ff, follow it up with a cannon timing (works with most eu civs).

do you have some idea on RE qs dutch vs japan? :cry: they have both better eco and better units.
when i do a cannon timing, japan has 10+ flaming arrows :cry:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

You are exaggerating as usual.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

Couprider wrote:do you have some idea on RE qs dutch vs japan? :cry: they have both better eco and better units.
when i do a cannon timing, japan has 10+ flaming arrows :cry:

Well for one thing I never play vs Dutch on RE, as they're quite rare on qs and in general, so I don't know for sure.
but flaming arrows shouldn't be a problem, just need to add in 1 culv with your timing if you see he has a castle.
I'm not sure if the long term cannon approach is the right one, I just feel like a cannon timing is really strong. (this timing obviously should be before japan can have 10+ FA's without you having any culvs ofcourse :))
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

India and Japan are both civs that u often need to counter with good falconet timings. But I hate falconets, they're so damn clunky and unresponsive when u need them most. Lose the falcs without doing good damage, and you're likely SHIT out of luck.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Zhanson10 wrote:India and Japan are both civs that u often need to counter with good falconet timings. But I hate falconets, they're so damn clunky and unresponsive when u need them most. Lose the falcs without doing good damage, and you're likely SHIT out of luck.

AoE3 luck based game
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

Yeah you never know when attack move won't work and lose you the game. All the while you're like: TAUNT 48!!!

No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

macacoalbino wrote:Yeah you never know when attack move won't work and lose you the game. All the while you're like: TAUNT 48!!!

You dont attack move cannons
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Zhanson10 wrote:
macacoalbino wrote:Yeah you never know when attack move won't work and lose you the game. All the while you're like: TAUNT 48!!!

You dont attack move cannons

taunt 46