H20: RE OUT
Lol, vs blackstar it was even ?you fucking suck?^^
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Bad Losers

Post by _venox_ »

peculiar how every team player says the other ones suck, if you think about it
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Bad Losers

Post by momuuu »

venox wrote:peculiar how every team player says the other ones suck, if you think about it
It''s not peculiar. It''s human to try to blame others for your (partial) failure. Gotta protect that ego.

Why else would you think people say they ''got unlucky'' or that civ x is OP or that the match up is unwinnable or that there was lagg or *insert other excuse* after they lose?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Bad Losers

Post by deleted_user0 »

papist wrote:
samwise12 wrote:so graceful in defeat
H20s rival: gg man

Haha, usually h2o blames also game mechanics before "RE OUT"..
He is the worst losers of aoe. Maybe thats why he is not participating tournament. He is not used to lose and is scared that roby will defeat him again.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Bad Losers

Post by _venox_ »

jerom wrote:
venox wrote:peculiar how every team player says the other ones suck, if you think about it
Its not peculiar. Its human to try to blame others for your (partial) failure. Gotta protect that ego.

Why else would you think people say they got unlucky or that civ x is OP or that the match up is unwinnable or that there was lagg or *insert other excuse* after they lose?
Because there was lag or one really got lucky (with mines or hunts) or a civ actually IS overpowered? You think of everything that isnt "I played poorly" as an excuse?? And it really IS peculiar because its illogical if the one blaming others would think this through.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Bad Losers

Post by bart331 »

venox wrote:
jerom wrote:Its not peculiar. Its human to try to blame others for your (partial) failure. Gotta protect that ego.

Why else would you think people say they got unlucky or that civ x is OP or that the match up is unwinnable or that there was lagg or *insert other excuse* ?after they lose??
Because there was lag or one really got lucky (with mines or hunts) or a civ actually IS overpowered? You think of everything that isnt "I played poorly" as an excuse?? And it really IS peculiar because its illogical if the one blaming others would think this through.

I always think, will bpds have lost this?

And the answer is ofcourse yes, so no point in complaining about circumstances just makes u bad looser
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Bad Losers

Post by momuuu »

venox wrote:
jerom wrote:Its not peculiar. Its human to try to blame others for your (partial) failure. Gotta protect that ego.

Why else would you think people say they got unlucky or that civ x is OP or that the match up is unwinnable or that there was lagg or *insert other excuse* after they lose?
Sometimes they are serious excuses, but our brain tends to blame other things when we have failed. Its actually really hard to admit that you fucked up something. So thats why people blame other things so often (even when it isnt always the case)..

Actually, its also the reason of ladder anxiety, which basically means that people are afraid to play (1v1) games. Its something that happens in sc2 quite often, because it tends to be pretty hard to blame something in that game (good balance, non random maps). And in sc2 there are still tons of people blaming balance, even though its one of the best balanced games out there. Its also the reason why a lot of people dont like 1v1s and rather play teamgames. If you lose you can always blame your teammates so that you dont have to admit failure.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Bad Losers

Post by _venox_ »

offtopic: "you are what you choose to be" I wanna be a mothafuckin cho cho train!!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KmKKsTV.jpg[/img]
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Bad Losers

Post by momuuu »

It's actually a beautiful quote from the Iron Giant, where this doomsday robot decided to be a superman and then sacrifises itself for the lives of numerous humans. But yeah choo choo motherfucker.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Bad Losers

Post by _venox_ »

I think I get the point of the quote but it's not motivational nor true' Everybody is limited by something and if a blind child chooses to be a climber then it's just not possible. You are what you eat would be more accurate.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Bad Losers

Post by momuuu »

venox wrote:I think I get the point of the quote but it''s not motivational nor true' Everybody is limited by something and if a blind child chooses to be a climber then it''s just not possible. You are what you eat would be more accurate.
Well y other favorite quote is "the night is my favorite part of the day" so maybe you and me look into something different when it comes to quotes XD
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Bad Losers

Post by _venox_ »

I totally agree to that quote though, a day has 24 hours (only 20 if you have to do homework), what you mean is daytime vs night' that won't make any sense. BTW 2740 ESO pop, fake number??
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Bad Losers

Post by pecelot »

For me the most annoying sitautions are when I play close matches vs players rated the same or higher and I make stupid mistakes at the beginning i.e. getting my treasure stolen or losing a vill stupidly to a raid because I lose motivation then and don't really see the point of playing any longer. Little differences in particular MUs such as mirrors matter a lot so I know I'm in a bad position...
Personally I think that H2O is only a perfectionist and I wouldn't blame him for that, I guess it's a positive attitude but no so social friendly ofc ')
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Bad Losers

Post by Papist »

I have actually started preferring 1v1 games because I find that I improve when I play them. Losing without an excuse (e.g. "my team was noob") forces you to look inward and adjust your game play, whereas you might have otherwise tried to pin mistakes on somebody else. IMO, the main problem with people who always play team games is that they are never in a position to blame themselves' this leads them to continue using bad strategies and continuing to blame all failures on teammates. With a few exceptions (e.g. Veni), this is why 1v1 players tend to be better at the game (better strats and well-tuned execution)

Team games have plenty of other problems (e.g. incredibly simplified gameplay) but that is for another thread.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Bad Losers

Post by Papist »

pecelot wrote:For me the most annoying sitautions are when I play close matches vs players rated the same or higher and I make stupid mistakes at the beginning i.e. getting my treasure stolen or losing a vill stupidly to a raid because I lose motivation then and don''t really see the point of playing any longer. Little differences in particular MUs such as mirrors matter a lot so I know I''m in a bad position...
Personally I think that H2O is only a perfectionist and I wouldn''t blame him for that, I guess it''s a positive attitude but no so social friendly ofc ')
As many people who have commentated his games have pointed out, he plays to win. He therefore gets frustrated with both himself and the game when he loses, especially when he knows he is, theoretically, capable of winning every game he plays.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France benj89
Howdah

Bad Losers

Post by benj89 »

I'm sure the guy doesn't act the way you define "perfectionism" irl, internet is a chill refuge for weak and ego inflated people in that way. being perfectionist doesn't mean insulting people, nothing positive abt that
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Bad Losers

Post by benj89 »

use punctuation my friend, useful thing :whistling:
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Bad Losers

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote: use punctuation my friend, useful thing? :whistling:

Lol benj, his post actually looks like one of yours.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Bad Losers

Post by mnogud »

somppukunkku wrote:
papist wrote:H20s rival: gg man

Haha, usually h2o blames also game mechanics before "RE OUT"..
He is the worst losers of aoe. Maybe thats why he is not participating tournament. He is not used to lose and is scared that roby will defeat him again.

he is participating fyi :p he mentioned in the stream :p
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Bad Losers

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:
papist wrote:H20s rival: gg man

Lol, vs blackstar it was even ?you fucking suck?^^
when was that? i only say him saying gg re out vs BS and gg congratz
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Bad Losers

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

No Flag bpdscolony123
Dragoon

Bad Losers

Post by bpdscolony123 »

LOL you fucking suck jesus CHRIST re out
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Bad Losers

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:https://vid.me/EMVp
haha lol... i remember he had just got back in the game and was really frustrated losing to BS again n again :p
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Bad Losers

Post by Nymphomaniac »

Still H2O won the only german mirror and 1 japan mirror in finals when everyone was saying he has no chance in these 2 particular mus.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Bad Losers

Post by zoom »

If "everyone" thinks a Japanese mirror is one of H2O's worst match-ups against Blackstar then "everyone" is gravely mistaken.

Germans is most likely true, though... H2O sucks with them.