Guest streamers on esoctv?

United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Guest streamers on esoctv?

Post by giveuanxiety »

Since we are trying to make efforts to get partnership for the esoctv twitch channel, maybe we can discuss things to increase those chances. When there arent tournaments being run the channel isnt used as much and that may be an issue. Do you guys think have guest streamers for the channel where they just stream their gameplay would be good for the channel? Or do they want to keep the channel specifically only for tournaments?
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Re: Guest streamers on esoctv?

Post by amiggo1999 »

Having more content uploaded to the channel regularly, would certainly make many people happy, that are new to the community and haven't yet found any other aoe3 streamer channels. Besides it allows for more engagement in the community. I definitely find that to be a good idea!
Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Guest streamers on esoctv?

Post by gibson »

I know this isnt the point of the thread, but why would esoctv want to be a twitch partner? Community Channels dont get partnerships. PlayHearthstone, Blizz heroes, riotgames, starcraft, all are community channels with 100k+ followers and none of them are partnered, because it makes no sense. Why would you want someone to subscribe to the channel, which gives twitch a much larger cut of the money than paypal's processing fee. I mean custom emojis are cool I guess. Not only that, but the chances of esoc even getting a partnership are next to nothing. Twitch gives partnerships to up and coming streamers with personalities that people like or players who are excellent at their respective games, not to community channels for a game that has a very low peak viewer ceiling.