Kiirbii vs Budha0469 / Warno

No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Kiirbii vs Budha0469 / Warno

Post by thebritish »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, June 4-th.

Map Pool:
1) Hudson Bay,
2) Arizona,
3) Colorado,
4) Bengal,
5) Malaysia,
6) Kamchatka,
7) Fertile Crescent

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during RO64. Veto one map per player before Thursday! More information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=237&t=10160#p219495

kiirbii, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@thebritish
@Budha0469
@Warno
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Re: Kiirbii vs Budha0469 / Warno

Post by thebritish »

Hey guys, i can play tommorow and in Thursday after GMT +13.
On Wednesday i will be able to play up until GMT +18 and on Thursday i will be able to play up to GMT +15.

@Budha0469 When can you play?
@Warno When can you play?

@n0el @N0el_ I created this topic because the admins were inactive and 2 days already passed after the new round started.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

We're updating the brackets now.
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

@Mr_Bramboy
@momuuu
@MCJim
Can somebody give me an official response for RO16.

Also, @Budha0469 and @Warno Its been few hours since i last posted. When can you guys play?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

@Vinyanyérë My opponents dont seem to be responding. What if they are actually waiting for me to end up with no time to play the tourney games, so they can try going to the next round.
I might go on vacation Either on Thursday or Friday and having to dealy or cancel my vacation because my opponents cant schedule is unfair.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

@thebritish Asking people to answer within two hours is too much to ask. Give it some time. They are probably not on the forums right now.

The tournament admins know what they are doing. Do not worry about receiving an admin loss.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

thebritish wrote:@Mr_Bramboy
@momuuu
@MCJim
Can somebody give me an official response for RO16.

Also, @Budha0469 and @Warno Its been few hours since i last posted. When can you guys play?

RO16 already?

Warno will advance. The brackets are being made as we speak.

This whole process would be faster if people uploaded their recs. 9 out of the 32 series weren't uploaded, which is simply unacceptable. Now, we have to figure out who played and who won by going over twitch vods and scheduling threads. Unfortunately for you, you're the victim.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

thebritish wrote:@Vinyanyérë My opponents dont seem to be responding. What if they are actually waiting for me to end up with no time to play the tourney games, so they can try going to the next round.
I might go on vacation Either on Thursday or Friday and having to dealy or cancel my vacation because my opponents cant schedule is unfair.

Please be mindful that members of ESO-C come from a large variety of different backgrounds and timezones, and are not necessarily available or even awake during the periods of time that you may be used to. A delay exceeding a few hours between when you send a notification to someone and when you will hear back is acceptable and even expected. Please wait at least 24 hours. We will extend the round if there is good reason to do so, so do not be concerned if you will be unavailable for some small number of days.
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

@Mr_Bramboy I understand. About the part where people refuse to upload their recorded games, there should be disqualifications or something. If people cant spend 2 mins to upload their recs, why should we expect from them to actual spend 2 hours to play the series.
Disqualification could be too harsh, so you could start with removing their veto options if they didnt upload their games to confirm the result.

@Vinyanyérë Yeah, you are right. I should be more pattient, but 2 hours seem like 20 hours when i have to wait for a message that could be written in 2 minutes.
Also, i dont really like the idea about extending the Second Chance scheduling time even more. Currently, the Finals are going to be at the start of July and the School year ends on 10-th June. I personally like to travel outside my country in the School break, so even if i get to later rounds, i might not be able to play, and therefore wasting my preparation for the last month.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Just advance kiirbii to the finals, no reason to play out the games
United States of America Budha0469
Crossbow
ESO: Budha0469

Post by Budha0469 »

i can play any time in the night usa , NY let know when thanks