1600 res crates?

Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

1600 res crates?

Post by Imperial Noob »

I wonder if anyone ever puts them into FI decks. I've never seen them being shipped, even though their numbers seem impressive.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Re: 1600 res crates?

Post by rsy »

Uh yeah...most games I do an fi, I like to send a military shipment followed by something like 1600w, since age 4 upgrades are so freaking expensive!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Feels like units and factories take precedence
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

I'm thinking of Russian FI -> 1600c -> Petrine Reforms -> Everybody guard now, for example
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

1600w probs good in a FI deck, but thats it factory and unit shipments in age 4 just to strong better then 1600 of a res imo. Especially factories or other really good upgrades.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

ye there are to many good cards that can be sent in age 4 for res cards to be worth it. If you wanna go eco you send factories if you desperatly need units or want to push out you send unit cards and if you have both of the previously mentioned things already sent you still have the very good upgrade cards most civs have in age 4.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I've seen diarouga sending it, for example as French. It makes sense as their best units — skirmishers and cuirassiers — take 2000 wood to be upgraded, and this particular resource in general is very useful in stock. However, as mentioned, it has strong equivalents — even the French can send 10 CDBs when they're not shipping factories or military.
For that, I think, you'd need a strong X-P income, with at least 2 TPs, and Mercantilism.

Imperial Noob wrote:I'm thinking of Russian FI -> 1600c -> Petrine Reforms -> Everybody guard now, for example

Perhaps not the optimal choice, but who cares, sounds good! :kinggreen: