88%

Total votes: 56

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Feedback concerning my casting

Post by Kaiserklein »

Just a simple question
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Re: Feedback concerning my casting

Post by Mameluke »

Its fine I love it Kaiserklein!
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

shit juice :hmm:
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Your casting style is fine. don't worry about it

besides if you tried a style you weren't good with then your casting would be less good i think
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

I like your casting, you can offer some high-level insight since you're an experienced player yourself and often you're able to predict what's about to happen or explain what the players could have done better.
Perhaps you're not hyping everything all the time, but I think you actually do raise hype quite nicely when something really big happens.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ok guys thanks for the feedback, that's good to hear
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I like also the knowleg what you bring into a casting but imo you just keep talking to much on littel things and also its sometimes like a book i would like to hear you more casting a bit more loosely. Its hard when you keeps talking for 2min and don´t to breake your words. I hope you dont missunderstand me and maybe pp see my point of view. and can maybe give a better feedback about it and think about what i say. :love:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

queenofdestiny wrote:I like also the knowleg what you bring into a casting but imo you just keep talking to much on littel things and also its sometimes like a book i would like to hear you more casting a bit more loosely. Its hard when you keeps talking for 2min and don´t to breake your words. I hope you dont missunderstand me and maybe pp see my point of view. and can maybe give a better feedback about it and think about what i say. :love:

"little things"? What do you mean with that?
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

ilovesquats wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:I like also the knowleg what you bring into a casting but imo you just keep talking to much on littel things and also its sometimes like a book i would like to hear you more casting a bit more loosely. Its hard when you keeps talking for 2min and don´t to breake your words. I hope you dont missunderstand me and maybe pp see my point of view. and can maybe give a better feedback about it and think about what i say. :love:

for example where there is a treasure to micro he keeps like talking about it for 1min somtimes
or dont watching at figth and focusing on smth els.. i know as cocaster its also my part to say then smth but it was just to often :cry:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

queenofdestiny wrote:
ilovesquats wrote:

for example where there is a treasure to micro he keeps like talking about it for 1min somtimes
or dont watching at figth and focusing on smth els.. i know as cocaster its also my part to say then smth but it was just to often :cry:

hmm didnt see much casts from him but I didnt notice that yet. And I think talking about microing a treasure is an important part of the game. :)
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Very pleased with how the poll turned out.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

:i voted yes cause I'm a rebel
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

i think kaiser has a very bad attitude at all. but hes my favorite caster besides samwise ! ur casting is simply great! sry queen :/
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

ovi12 wrote:Very pleased with how the poll turned out.

yes!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

this seems to be more of an intra-relationship thing projected on eso-c but well... poll is poll, right?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

jesus3 wrote:this seems to be more of an intra-relationship thing projected on eso-c but well... poll is poll, right?

the garja option is missing so I wouldn't call that an esoc certified poll
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

jesus3 wrote:this seems to be more of an intra-relationship thing projected on eso-c but well... poll is poll, right?

No I really wanted to know what people think, because queen thinks I'm too serious, so I started to doubt
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Kaiserklein wrote:

No I really wanted to know what people think, because queen thinks I'm too serious, so I started to doubt

No its not to seriousl... When we cast for something else you do jokes etc but for ESOCTV you super seriousl and not funny that's all but thanks for opening that you did this thread bc of me so yeah Jesus is right
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

:flowers: Casting is very nice. The time and effort you are putting in to it, for the benefit to us all are just super. So thank you for your very appreciated great job :love:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

sometimes the french accent is just too much for me but otherwise it is okay. You might need to learn more civs fully to be able to cast all matchups and possibilities of strats and plays.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Jesus is always right, jesus isn't

anyway I'm fine with yr casting especially as QueenTeam, otherwise adding a hyper guy like Chrissie might be a good idea.
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Your casting is quite good actually, a little serious sometimes but its ok.
The insight a high level player can provide is always good to hear.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

#Ez4Somppu

NEED MORE XP
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

From a personal perspective you and Queen create a nice dynamic. Queen is good at lightening the mood and camera work and you are good at advanced concepts of the game. The two of you casting together is very nice, but apart you guys lack the other half. I would rather you guys cast together than apart, it creates some very nice casting!
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk