best civ out of these 3 against iros

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: best civ out of these 3 against iros

Post by deleted_user0 »

nuuuuuuuuuuu?!?! kaiserqueen is no longer kaiserqueen?! now i must say kaiza and queen?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

you should ask him in pm because what his pr is is completely irrelevant to the discussion
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

NekoBerk wrote:Don't put words in my mouth that i didn't say, a player with high PR like you can be wrong too

Then what is the point of always asking the PR of the guy who you talking to? No logic.
Btw PR is shit and means close to nothing.

NekoBerk wrote:(but if that's the case, then you supposedly stop playing at min 5 :uglylol: and start to troll mysteriously the rest of the game :maniac: )

I just said I kinda stopped playing when I realized I shipped 3 tps when only 2 of them were free, and then took a useless nat post with the 3rd travois. Never said it was a troll, and idk what you call "being wrong" here. I'm sure you can understand that kind of simple situation with a bit of efforts.

NekoBerk wrote:the link with what we were saying is clear and simple, how can't you understand that?, what i meant is that you shouldn't care about what i do as simple as i don't about the things that you do.

So basically you mean I can't ask you a question? Damn, for all these times you asked me questions, I probably shouldn't have answered then.
Anyway, you're trying to compare me asking you a question on a public thread about another question you just asked to someone (see, you also ask questions to people!), to you randomly asking me some private stuff on a public thread and out of context.

NekoBerk wrote:If i want to know about someone's PR is my goddamn problem and the problem of the person who i'm asking for, not yours

Great, then you didn't understand the point of forums... If you don't want people to read/answer to what you ask other people, then I have a pro tip: don't post in a public thread.

NekoBerk wrote:but i see that ask him in public was a mistake, i should have asked him in private because people go to far and likes to create drama where it isn't

There's no drama, just you asked an ambiguous question and 2 guys reacted. So yeah, you should ask in private, if you can't handle that level of """drama""". Or then, if you want to ask in public, deal with it.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Kaiserklein wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:Don't put words in my mouth that i didn't say, a player with high PR like you can be wrong too

Then what is the point of always asking the PR of the guy who you talking to? No logic.

Do you believe in just curiosity?, it's like say "hey man, do you know _H20's real PR ?" basically i'm asking for his real PR cuz his PR (which is public information) is so low at the moment and i have interest in that specific player and i want to know like which is his real PR and i know that a lot of people knows it.

Btw PR may be nothing for you, but for a lot of persons it can be something.

Kaiserklein wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:(but if that's the case, then you supposedly stop playing at min 5 :uglylol: and start to troll mysteriously the rest of the game :maniac: )

I just said I kinda stopped playing when I realized I shipped 3 tps when only 2 of them were free, and then took a useless nat post with the 3rd travois. Never said it was a troll, and idk what you call "being wrong" here. I'm sure you can understand that kind of simple situation with a bit of efforts.
The fact is that you were wrong (call it mistake or whatever you want but the case is that you were wrong) with the 3 tps thing and instead of resign at that moment (because you don't want to be like Garja lol) continued playing and when you were defeated you just say this which looks like a rage quit lol:

And you only explained why you stopped playing that game when you was currently playing another game and after read my comments, nice :uglylol:

Kaiserklein wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:the link with what we were saying is clear and simple, how can't you understand that?, what i meant is that you shouldn't care about what i do as simple as i don't about the things that you do.

So basically you mean I can't ask you a question? Damn, for all these times you asked me questions, I probably shouldn't have answered then.
Anyway, you're trying to compare me asking you a question on a public thread about another question you just asked to someone (see, you also ask questions to people!), to you randomly asking me some private stuff on a public thread and out of context.

All these times ? the fuck dude? why are you obsessed with the idea that we were talking a lot in private ? WE ONLY TALKED LIKE 3 TIMES in private, this is the first one which is a simple question about a problem we both had with each other and at that time i didn't want any problem with nobody and i just wanted to be cool with everybody trying to don't have haters (but you always gonna have) : Image
The second was a simple question about the 5 uhlans shipments, if they were good or not since you're one of the top germany players, i just wanted the opinion of an expert and it isn't bad or wrong to ask because it isn't personal information and you already said a lot of times that the 5 uhlans shipment is bad. But the fact that you ask me why i want to know someone's PR (PR is public information after all that i can see in ELO Ladder writing his ESO account but since i don't know his nickname then i'm asking him) it is just for my personal uses, private stuff, it is like if i ask to some persons what kind/brand of cat's food they sell and you ask me why i ask about cat's food when i don't have one, it is something so irrelevant that you shouldn't care as a third person watching and you realized something that you couldn't know if you weren't observing all my moves, which is creepy and it shows how much do you care about what i do. Don't dare to say that you have curiosity too, because it is something personal for me. And if the person who i'm asking for considers tell me his PR or nickname too personal and he wants to keep them in private then it's ok but at the moment it is considered public information.

NekoBerk wrote:If i want to know about someone's PR is my goddamn problem and the problem of the person who i'm asking for, not yours

Great, then you didn't understand the point of forums... If you don't want people to read/answer to what you ask other people, then I have a pro tip: don't post in a public thread.

Thanks for tell me something that i already realized in my last comment.

Kaiserklein wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:but i see that ask him in public was a mistake, i should have asked him in private because people go to far and likes to create drama where it isn't

There's no drama, just you asked an ambiguous question and 2 guys reacted. So yeah, you should ask in private, if you can't handle that level of """drama""". Or then, if you want to ask in public, deal with it.

Yeah, i consider this drama because it seems like if we're going to take 2 pages of irrelevant shit for the principal topic
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

NekoBerk wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

Do you believe in just curiosity?, it's like say "hey man, do you know _H20's real PR ?" basically i'm asking for his real PR cuz his PR (which is public information) is so low at the moment and i have interest in that specific player and i want to know like which is his real PR and i know that a lot of people knows it.

Btw PR may be nothing for you, but for a lot of persons it can be something.

Kaiserklein wrote:

The fact is that you were wrong (call it mistake or whatever you want but the case is that you were wrong) with the 3 tps thing and instead of resign at that moment (because you don't want to be like Garja lol) continued playing and when you were defeated you just say this which looks like a rage quit lol:

And you only explained why you stopped playing that game when you was currently playing another game and after read my comments, nice :uglylol:

Kaiserklein wrote:

All these times ? the fuck dude? why are you obsessed with the idea that we were talking a lot in private ? WE ONLY TALKED LIKE 3 TIMES in private, this is the first one which is a simple question about a problem we both had with each other and at that time i didn't want any problem with nobody and i just wanted to be cool with everybody trying to don't have haters (but you always gonna have) : Image
The second was a simple question about the 5 uhlans shipments, if they were good or not since you're one of the top germany players, i just wanted the opinion of an expert and it isn't bad or wrong to ask because it isn't personal information and you already said a lot of times that the 5 uhlans shipment is bad. But the fact that you ask me why i want to know someone's PR (PR is public information after all that i can see in ELO Ladder writing his ESO account but since i don't know his nickname then i'm asking him) it is just for my personal uses, private stuff, it is like if i ask to some persons what kind/brand of cat's food they sell and you ask me why i ask about cat's food when i don't have one, it is something so irrelevant that you shouldn't care as a third person watching and you realized something that you couldn't know if you weren't observing all my moves, which is creepy and it shows how much do you care about what i do. Don't dare to say that you have curiosity too, because it is something personal for me. And if the person who i'm asking for considers tell me his PR or nickname too personal and he wants to keep them in private then it's ok but at the moment it is considered public information.

Thanks for tell me something that i already realized in my last comment.

Kaiserklein wrote:

Yeah, i consider this drama because it seems like if we're going to take 2 pages of irrelevant shit for the principal topic

screenshotting that? man so lame
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

mmm serving up a lovely slice of juuuuuuicy drama
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:Image
mmm serving up a lovely slice of juuuuuuicy drama

Awwwww... Cmon dude.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Damn, it is actually true. Every single imaginable topic of discussion is a potentional drama-source here. Incredible!
Pay more attention to detail.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

NekoBerk wrote:Do you believe in just curiosity?, it's like say "hey man, do you know _H20's real PR ?" basically i'm asking for his real PR cuz his PR (which is public information) is so low at the moment and i have interest in that specific player and i want to know like which is his real PR and i know that a lot of people knows it.

Yeah I am curious too, that's why I asked you "why do you ask everyone's PR?". Because basically no one does that, so it's weird, and I wanted to understand your motivation. But instead of explaining why, which would have btw made everything so much easier, you had to start trying to hurt me on some private stuff which is none of your business. I do believed you have some stupid reasons to ask people's PR like this, otherwise you wouldn't be so ashamed of it and wouldn't start attacking like a hurt animal.

NekoBerk wrote:Btw PR may be nothing for you, but for a lot of persons it can be something.

It's not about me or other persons, just that this rating is close to meaningless, and if you fail to realize that, I invite you to check people's PR and compare it to their real skill.

NekoBerk wrote:The fact is that you were wrong (call it mistake or whatever you want but the case is that you were wrong) with the 3 tps thing and instead of resign at that moment (because you don't want to be like Garja lol) continued playing and when you were defeated you just say this which looks like a rage quit lol

Yeah I didn't want to resign at 5 min, because in my book, it's too late to rehost a game, so I tried to play it like this. But it was most likely over, I could have just spent 200w while aging up and got my xp earlier, instead of shipping 3 tps, losing one directly, and placing another on a nat post...
Do you know what "being wrong" means? It's not shipping the wrong card by mistake lol. It's about what you believe, compared to the truth. So here I don't even understand your point. I think you just wanted to post those screens because you think it's cool or something, but it brings literally nothing to this discussion.
Same for the other screen, you just want to showed that I flamed you I guess. Completely irrelevant to what we are talking about. What is wrong with you lol. Is it a way to show to the world how mean I am, or to call for help?

NekoBerk wrote:All these times ? the fuck dude? why are you obsessed with the idea that we were talking a lot in private ? WE ONLY TALKED LIKE 3 TIMES in private, this is the first one which is a simple question about a problem we both had with each other and at that time i didn't want any problem with nobody and i just wanted to be cool with everybody trying to don't have haters (but you always gonna have)

I'm nowhere near obsessed, just that I literally never pmed you for anything, because you're completely irrelevant for me (and I don't even mean it as an insult, just that's how it is). And you several times started talking to me. So I just say, I should have probs reacted like you when I asked you a question, aka get crazy and talk about private stuff (though I don't know anything about your private life and really don't want to), instead of answering nicely.
Especially when you seek for attention and want to be mate with everyone. It's exactly the kind of behaviour that makes me run away from people like you. Playing in every single fight night, talking in every discord thread, trying to be mate with everyone. And then pm me "Kaiser plz tell me I'm not annoying I can't stand if 1 guy doesn't like me". And you did the same to queen. Despicable. Just the fact that you worry so much about the "haters" of a video game speaks for itself. You're not even worth being hated tbh, it would probs give you too much attention.

NekoBerk wrote:The second was a simple question about the 5 uhlans shipments, if they were good or not since you're one of the top germany players, i just wanted the opinion of an expert and it isn't bad or wrong to ask because it isn't personal information and you already said a lot of times that the 5 uhlans shipment is bad. But the fact that you ask me why i want to know someone's PR (PR is public information after all that i can see in ELO Ladder writing his ESO account but since i don't know his nickname then i'm asking him) it is just for my personal uses, private stuff, it is like if i ask to some persons what kind/brand of cat's food they sell and you ask me why i ask about cat's food when i don't have one

It's not personal, just grow up... You ask a question in a public thread, expect people to answer you or also ask you stuff. If you're not fine with that then go somewhere else than on public forums. If you're fine with that, then why jump on my nuts? You dirty little squirrel.

NekoBerk wrote:it is something so irrelevant that you shouldn't care as a third person watching and you realized something that you couldn't know if you weren't observing all my moves, which is creepy and it shows how much do you care about what i do. Don't dare to say that you have curiosity too, because it is something personal for me. And if the person who i'm asking for considers tell me his PR or nickname too personal and he wants to keep them in private then it's ok but at the moment it is considered public information.

So first, you don't decide what I should care about or not. Or if we do it like this, then you shouldn't care about PR.
Observing all your moves... You would really invent anything to satisfy your need of attention rofl. I can't even imagine what kind of dirty things you would do for a bit of acknowledgement. That, is actually creepy.
Btw how come tedere also replied to you asking for the guy's PR? He is also watching your moves 24/7? Or is it just because it's retarded and childish to ask for people's PR everytime, and to give those pixel points so much importance? I let you figure that out by yourself.

NekoBerk wrote:Thanks for tell me something that i already realized in my last comment.

Yea then if you know it, why are you crying so much about personal stuff and so on. Just swallow it and move on.
Inb4 "you started talking about personal things", yeah because in my case it was some real life and private stuff, not some pixel points. Or if PR is indeed really what you consider private information, you really need to play less aoe and go see a doctor.

NekoBerk wrote:Yeah, i consider this drama because it seems like if we're going to take 2 pages of irrelevant shit for the principal topic

Yeah well you started it. You asked the first off-topic question: "what's your PR". And then instead of simply answering when I asked you why you would ask this, you started a shitstorm by trying to hurt me on some personal stuff. So there was actually no drama at start, until you created it yourself, don't blame other people for your mistakes, and grow up.

And yeah, now I'll stop answering to this shit, because it's useless to argue with you and anyway mods will start deleting stuff soon.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Holy wowzers that's a lot of effort!
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

deleted_user wrote:Holy wowzers that's a lot of effort!

need to make ESOC badge for largest shitpost
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Kaiserklein wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:Do you believe in just curiosity?, it's like say "hey man, do you know _H20's real PR ?" basically i'm asking for his real PR cuz his PR (which is public information) is so low at the moment and i have interest in that specific player and i want to know like which is his real PR and i know that a lot of people knows it.

Yeah I am curious too, that's why I asked you "why do you ask everyone's PR?". Because basically no one does that, so it's weird, and I wanted to understand your motivation. But instead of explaining why, which would have btw made everything so much easier, you had to start trying to hurt me on some private stuff which is none of your business. I do believed you have some stupid reasons to ask people's PR like this, otherwise you wouldn't be so ashamed of it and wouldn't start attacking like a hurt animal.

NekoBerk wrote:Btw PR may be nothing for you, but for a lot of persons it can be something.

It's not about me or other persons, just that this rating is close to meaningless, and if you fail to realize that, I invite you to check people's PR and compare it to their real skill.

NekoBerk wrote:The fact is that you were wrong (call it mistake or whatever you want but the case is that you were wrong) with the 3 tps thing and instead of resign at that moment (because you don't want to be like Garja lol) continued playing and when you were defeated you just say this which looks like a rage quit lol

Yeah I didn't want to resign at 5 min, because in my book, it's too late to rehost a game, so I tried to play it like this. But it was most likely over, I could have just spent 200w while aging up and got my xp earlier, instead of shipping 3 tps, losing one directly, and placing another on a nat post...
Do you know what "being wrong" means? It's not shipping the wrong card by mistake lol. It's about what you believe, compared to the truth. So here I don't even understand your point. I think you just wanted to post those screens because you think it's cool or something, but it brings literally nothing to this discussion.
Same for the other screen, you just want to showed that I flamed you I guess. Completely irrelevant to what we are talking about. What is wrong with you lol. Is it a way to show to the world how mean I am, or to call for help?

NekoBerk wrote:All these times ? the fuck dude? why are you obsessed with the idea that we were talking a lot in private ? WE ONLY TALKED LIKE 3 TIMES in private, this is the first one which is a simple question about a problem we both had with each other and at that time i didn't want any problem with nobody and i just wanted to be cool with everybody trying to don't have haters (but you always gonna have)

I'm nowhere near obsessed, just that I literally never pmed you for anything, because you're completely irrelevant for me (and I don't even mean it as an insult, just that's how it is). And you several times started talking to me. So I just say, I should have probs reacted like you when I asked you a question, aka get crazy and talk about private stuff (though I don't know anything about your private life and really don't want to), instead of answering nicely.
Especially when you seek for attention and want to be mate with everyone. It's exactly the kind of behaviour that makes me run away from people like you. Playing in every single fight night, talking in every discord thread, trying to be mate with everyone. And then pm me "Kaiser plz tell me I'm not annoying I can't stand if 1 guy doesn't like me". And you did the same to queen. Despicable. Just the fact that you worry so much about the "haters" of a video game speaks for itself. You're not even worth being hated tbh, it would probs give you too much attention.

NekoBerk wrote:The second was a simple question about the 5 uhlans shipments, if they were good or not since you're one of the top germany players, i just wanted the opinion of an expert and it isn't bad or wrong to ask because it isn't personal information and you already said a lot of times that the 5 uhlans shipment is bad. But the fact that you ask me why i want to know someone's PR (PR is public information after all that i can see in ELO Ladder writing his ESO account but since i don't know his nickname then i'm asking him) it is just for my personal uses, private stuff, it is like if i ask to some persons what kind/brand of cat's food they sell and you ask me why i ask about cat's food when i don't have one

It's not personal, just grow up... You ask a question in a public thread, expect people to answer you or also ask you stuff. If you're not fine with that then go somewhere else than on public forums. If you're fine with that, then why jump on my nuts? You dirty little squirrel.

NekoBerk wrote:it is something so irrelevant that you shouldn't care as a third person watching and you realized something that you couldn't know if you weren't observing all my moves, which is creepy and it shows how much do you care about what i do. Don't dare to say that you have curiosity too, because it is something personal for me. And if the person who i'm asking for considers tell me his PR or nickname too personal and he wants to keep them in private then it's ok but at the moment it is considered public information.

So first, you don't decide what I should care about or not. Or if we do it like this, then you shouldn't care about PR.
Observing all your moves... You would really invent anything to satisfy your need of attention rofl. I can't even imagine what kind of dirty things you would do for a bit of acknowledgement. That, is actually creepy.
Btw how come tedere also replied to you asking for the guy's PR? He is also watching your moves 24/7? Or is it just because it's retarded and childish to ask for people's PR everytime, and to give those pixel points so much importance? I let you figure that out by yourself.

NekoBerk wrote:Thanks for tell me something that i already realized in my last comment.

Yea then if you know it, why are you crying so much about personal stuff and so on. Just swallow it and move on.
Inb4 "you started talking about personal things", yeah because in my case it was some real life and private stuff, not some pixel points. Or if PR is indeed really what you consider private information, you really need to play less aoe and go see a doctor.

NekoBerk wrote:Yeah, i consider this drama because it seems like if we're going to take 2 pages of irrelevant shit for the principal topic

Yeah well you started it. You asked the first off-topic question: "what's your PR". And then instead of simply answering when I asked you why you would ask this, you started a shitstorm by trying to hurt me on some personal stuff. So there was actually no drama at start, until you created it yourself, don't blame other people for your mistakes, and grow up.

And yeah, now I'll stop answering to this shit, because it's useless to argue with you and anyway mods will start deleting stuff soon.

Don't bitch that it's useless to argue with me when you're the first one who is asking me on every message something that is clear that i won't tell you, if you don't care about me go ahead, ignore me. The screenshots are proofs of what i was saying because you're the kind of guy who says made-up storys like that i kiss your ass and suck your dick in private while i stab you when you're not watching, or that i talk you several times (dude i only did 3 times).
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

You two are going nowhere with this conversation and it looks like it doesn't need to be public. Pls move it to pms.
Australia Pseudo-ku
Crossbow
ESO: Pseudoku

Post by Pseudo-ku »

umeu wrote:Lol how does fre have garbage eco and units!?!?!?

France may have CDBs, but they are permanently behind in eco due to the cost of them until the very late game - and even then, you should be relying more on your factories at that point - if you are even alive. France MUST ship 3cdb, then 4cdb just to stay at-speed with any non-otto civ, locking their eco into only being able to keep pace with other civs, no longer outstrip them or branch off early with a better 700w/700c. I feel the 120f -> 125f change is somewhat responsible for this. If CDB gathering speed was a smidge faster they might be more worthwhile.

Cuirasseurs are okay, but compared to something like War Wagons for the same cost, are not that strong. Every other unit made by france is underwhelming and average. They may have a diverse selection of units available, but no real core strength. Only Gendarmes hold significance, and even then it's not that great. Diversity does not win games unless you are one-of-everything China - strength in specific matchups and unit choices is what wins the games.

I call it like I see it, it's just my opinion from my observations. Popularity =/= Strength.

NekoBerk wrote:What is your PR @Pseudo-ku ?

viewtopic.php?f=325&t=11593

also I wholeheartedly agree with @Kaiserklein
Pseudo-ku#8217 on discord
/id/iampseudo on Steam

always available
hit me up anytime for
chats over coffee

<3
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Pseudo-ku wrote:
umeu wrote:Lol how does fre have garbage eco and units!?!?!?

France may have CDBs, but they are permanently behind in eco due to the cost of them until the very late game - and even then, you should be relying more on your factories at that point - if you are even alive. France MUST ship 3 cdb, then 4cdb just to stay at-speed with their opposing non-otto civ, locking their eco into only being able to keep pace with other civs, no longer outstrip them. I feel the 120f -> 125f change is somewhat responsible for this. If CDB gathering speed was a smidge faster they might be more worthwhile.

Cuirasseurs are okay, but compared to something like War Wagons for the same cost, are not that strong. Every other unit made by france is underwhelming and average. They may have a diverse selection of units available, but no real core strength. Only Gendarmes hold significance, and even then it's not that great. Diversity does not win games unless you are one-of-everything China - strength in specific matchups and unit choices is what wins the games.

I call it like I see it, it's just my opinion from my observations.

NekoBerk wrote:What is your PR @Pseudo-ku ?

viewtopic.php?f=325&t=11593

also I wholeheartedly agree with @Kaiserklein <3

Lol this is simply false... THe fact that you say cuirs are underwhelming compared to ww, while cuirs are an insanely good unit, and ww are rather meh really tells me you dont really know what you are talking about. You do realise that 5 extra cdb cost should cost you at most like 250 extra in your average game. Its really not enough to make fre go feom best eco civ to worst eco civ
Australia Pseudo-ku
Crossbow

Post by Pseudo-ku »

umeu wrote:Lol this is simply false...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
/id/iampseudo on Steam

always available
hit me up anytime for
chats over coffee

<3
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote: If you're fine with that, then why jump on my nuts? You dirty little squirrel.

lol never heard that one before, im definitely stealing it.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Pseudo-ku wrote:
umeu wrote:Lol this is simply false...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Its actually not my opinion, its one of the most established facts in the game... Jesus christ...

Cuirs are one of the best and most upgradeable cav units in the game, especially late game. French skirs are solid, one of the best if you send upgrades. And dragoons are just dragoons, fucking good regardless. Fre eco is one of the best lategame and early game ecos i. The game, and has been since release. Its midgame eco is nothing special, true, but in teamgames fre is almost always top eco, frequently outecoing even brits on high res maps
Australia Pseudo-ku
Crossbow

Post by Pseudo-ku »

umeu wrote:Its actually not my opinion, its one of the most established facts in the game... Jesus christ...

[citation needed]

France may have been good a patch or two ago but as I see it now, France is a struggling, under-powered civ whose shipments and unique techs are not competitive with other major civs like Brit and Germ. CDB no longer outstrip the eco of the average civ, baseline Cuirassers are not as strong as they used to be, and Natives (that forgotten French aspect) are irrelevant. I'm looking to publish a report on the spring tourney soon that should back up these observations with statistical significance, so maybe keep an eye out.

I respect that you've got a lot more age with the competitive scene than I have - this is just how I see it. My observations are only on 1v1 games as well - I could see France being better in a team format, like you mentioned.
/id/iampseudo on Steam

always available
hit me up anytime for
chats over coffee

<3
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Pseudo-ku wrote:
umeu wrote:Its actually not my opinion, its one of the most established facts in the game... Jesus christ...

[citation needed]

France may have been good a patch or two ago but as I see it now, France is a struggling, under-powered civ whose shipments and unique techs are not competitive with other major civs like Brit and Germ. CDB no longer outstrip the eco of the average civ, baseline Cuirassers are not as strong as they used to be, and Natives (that forgotten French aspect) are irrelevant. I'm looking to publish a report on the spring tourney soon that should back up these observations with statistical significance, so maybe keep an eye out.

I respect that you've got a lot more age with the competitive scene than I have - this is just how I see it. My observations are only on 1v1 games as well - I could see France being better in a team format.

PM _H2O I think he made one on civ wins in the Spring Tournament. It's pretty sweet
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Pseudo-ku wrote:

[citation needed]

I respect that you've got a lot more age with the competitive scene than I have - this is just how I see it. My observations are only on 1v1 games as well - I could see France being better in a team format, like you mentioned.

Cuirs have not received any changes. Theyre exactly as strong as they have been for the past 8 years... Youre talking out of your ass. Fre is not a top tier civ atm but not due to their own changes, but rather due to buffs to other civs. Theyre strong mid tier, as they have been basically for the past 8 years. The biggest change affecting fre strength is not the cdb change but the goon rr nerf =_=

To say theyre struggling and underpowered is a huge overstatement...
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

I agree that the 125f change was strange - not that it makes that much of a difference.
But one of France's bonuses was that Cdbs cost 20% more yet gather 25% faster...

So now you basically pay for their extra ranged resist/attack by waiting an extra 4 seconds while they train.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

yes it's a bad change... but whatcha gonna do about it... dicktator gs wont lissen to reazon
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

France starts with 6.25 vills and a native scout, sends 3.75 vills in age 1 and has good units and shipments. You also forgot that CDBs move faster than vills. Nothing special, but on EP they lose like 3 MUs, it is above average. I think they are fine right now.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

@deleted_user4 can't pm you and you deleted post!?! anyway play ep?