Other (explain in a post)
9%

Total votes: 56

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Feedback about my casting

Post by deleted_user »

princeofkabul wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:There's a difference between what you think is the best and what actually is the best. The caster knows what the best would be, because he has all the intel he needs to give an almost perfect analysis. The player doesn't know everything, so he won't take perfect decisions most of the time.
So obviously, it's also the caster's job to say what was wrong. I don't see why you would be neutral. If I wanna be neutral then I might as well be pr 20 and just describe what I see. Giving some insight is never neutral, because the conclusion of your analysis will always be something like "this was a good/bad decision". Ofc then you can still explain why the player took a suboptimal decision, given that he doesn't have a UI + maphack like the caster. But it doesn't mean you can't highlight the mistakes, because after all you learn from your mistakes, so why not also from others' mistakes.

Everything you said is the starter pack of an amateur caster working on amateur casting sections. You never see professional casters pointing out mistakes in sc2/aoe2. It's aoe 3 phenomena mostly, cause there are no real competive scene nor competive casting available. Criticizing player/ his plays is not part of caster's role. Like I said before, caster can give alternative options how he can play or insights what he is aiming for with such play he makes.

I'd say W̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ Aizamk is actually most professionalist caster along with v̶e̶n̶i̶ ̶ Sir_Musket in aoe 3. Sorry kaiser but I find your castin style is amateurish ( not saying it's the worst tho!)

ye i agree that duo is iconic
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

deleted_user wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:There's a difference between what you think is the best and what actually is the best. The caster knows what the best would be, because he has all the intel he needs to give an almost perfect analysis. The player doesn't know everything, so he won't take perfect decisions most of the time.
So obviously, it's also the caster's job to say what was wrong. I don't see why you would be neutral. If I wanna be neutral then I might as well be pr 20 and just describe what I see. Giving some insight is never neutral, because the conclusion of your analysis will always be something like "this was a good/bad decision". Ofc then you can still explain why the player took a suboptimal decision, given that he doesn't have a UI + maphack like the caster. But it doesn't mean you can't highlight the mistakes, because after all you learn from your mistakes, so why not also from others' mistakes.

Everything you said is the starter pack of an amateur caster working on amateur casting sections. You never see professional casters pointing out mistakes in sc2/aoe2. It's aoe 3 phenomena mostly, cause there are no real competive scene nor competive casting available. Criticizing player/ his plays is not part of caster's role. Like I said before, caster can give alternative options how he can play or insights what he is aiming for with such play he makes.

I'd say W̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ Aizamk is actually most professionalist caster along with v̶e̶n̶i̶ ̶Sir_Musket in aoe 3. Sorry kaiser but I find your castin style is amateurish ( not saying it's the worst tho!)

ye i agree that duo is iconic

stop trolling and support me and my very well constructed explanation about casting with a like! nob
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Veni blames a lot the players tbh, and his casting isn't amateur
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Im supporting all of you castes and everyone who makes this aoe clock tick - tick tack :flowers: more co-opteration and support, means less bickering and flaming :unsure:
cos - lets face it- most of us do one thing at the time :lol:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

princeofkabul wrote:stop trolling and support me and my very well constructed explanation about casting with a like! nob

jokes aside I'd love to hear some princeofkabul casts
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Prince says "Allahu akbar" too much. Annoying for us viewers.
Pay more attention to detail.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

well i could do normal "prince casting" which is basically going afk while the game is on. but "casting" itself doesn't really get me inspired. not that i could excel at it anyway.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:Prince says "Allahu akbar" too much. Annoying for us viewers.

have anyone told you ... your so far out of topic, and touch :? sometimes you make sence - but more often .. you dont :roll: Im kind of basseled (exuse my english) - but seriously you are a person with brains :?: why do you make such stupid remarks ( I really dont understand you at all) my sweedish friend :unsure:
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

iwillspankyou wrote:

have anyone told you ... your so far out of topic, and touch :? sometimes you make sence - but more often .. you dont :roll: Im kind of basseled (exuse my english) - but seriously you are a person with brains :?: why do you make such stupid remarks ( I really dont understand you at all) my sweedish friend :unsure:

we finns and swedes are uneducated barbarians unlike u norwegians so bare with us!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

princeofkabul wrote:well i could do normal "prince casting" which is basically going afk while the game is on. but "casting" itself doesn't really get me inspired. not that i could excel at it anyway.

Fair enough. If we all participated in only things we could excel at though we'd end up doing very little.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@deleted_user4 pls do your thing - I love it, I would like some more of you and That;) pls dont let the ppl who wannabe - get you down
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

:!: @Gendarme I guess your stream could be very interesting, once you convince your parents to give you better internet :huh: pls convince them :P
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

iwillspankyou wrote:

You seem to be unaware that Prince likes to pretend to be a terrorist from Afghanistan (Princeofkabul). I am curious though, in what other instances do I not make sense?
Pay more attention to detail.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Here at the ESOC Media Team we have an unbiased selection of casters - unprejudiced by donators. We will take this feedback into account for the Warchiefs Tournament which is now being casted by SirCallen only.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

iwillspankyou wrote:@deleted_user4 pls do your thing - I love it, I would like some more of you and That;) pls dont let the ppl who wannabe - get you down

I'll never stop doing my thing, ever. It is quite literally who I am. Well, in the frame of my life, that is.