Civilization Stats table for noobs/medium player

Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Civilization Stats table for noobs/medium player

Post by Mameluke »

Hey guys I wanna share this link because imo its pretty useful for people like me who dont know every matchup on every map. You can see each civ stats and choose the map what you wish so you can see win percantages of each civ against each other civ. You can also choose between 0-50 PR, 0-29 PR and 29-50 PR (last one not so relevant imo because those players alrdy know the matchups i think).

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/stats?t=age3ySP1v1

Stats are from RE and until 2013 I dont know when the last RE Patch was but you can still take it as approximate estimation. I dont say those stats are exactly representing the matchups but approximately - treat with caution :!:

If you know a better civ stats table (or something similar) than this pls tell me or just post it here.

ps: Stats are for 1v1 only.
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Re: Civilization Stats table for noobs/medium player

Post by Mameluke »

btw can someone tell me when the last RE Patch was? just for my information
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Argentina Pacc21
Musketeer
ESO: Pacc21

Post by Pacc21 »

Well RE is the original version of the game I believe, so u can see it on options > about. Currently is 1.03

Edit: sorry I thought u said wich version was but now I realize u said "when". I honestly don't know, sorry again :P
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

Pacc21 wrote:Well RE is the original version of the game I believe, so u can see it on options > about. Currently is 1.03

Edit: sorry I thought u said wich version was but now I realize u said "when". I honestly don't know, sorry again :P

still helped me googled that version, must have been like 2010. So the stats table is still usable because its from 2010 on to 2013. Thank you!
Argentina Pacc21
Musketeer
ESO: Pacc21

Post by Pacc21 »

Mameluke wrote:
Pacc21 wrote:Well RE is the original version of the game I believe, so u can see it on options > about. Currently is 1.03

still helped me googled that version, must have been like 2010. So the stats table is still usable because its from 2010 on to 2013. Thank you!

Glad I could help ^_^
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

Pacc21 wrote:
Mameluke wrote:

Glad I could help ^_^

And I would be glad if theres anybody who finds this thread useful. :biggrin:
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

Mameluke wrote:And I would be glad if theres anybody who finds this thread useful. :biggrin:

I learned something :P India seems stronger then average on heavy crate starts (deccan, carolina).
Up on till now I didn't like a lot of starting crates, but since I main India, I might reconsider. ^_^
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

Asateo wrote:
Mameluke wrote:And I would be glad if theres anybody who finds this thread useful. :biggrin:

I learned something :P India seems stronger then average on heavy crate starts (deccan, carolina).
Up on till now I didn't like a lot of starting crates, but since I main India, I might reconsider. ^_^

I guess because of their dependency on wood, the slowest gathering resource
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Mameluke wrote:
Asateo wrote:

I guess because of their dependency on wood, the slowest gathering resource

They actually only need 2 more villagers to sustain villager production. With 1st trickle it's the normal 5 and with both trickes it's like 1.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:They actually only need 2 more villagers to sustain villager production. With 1st trickle it's the normal 5 and with both trickes it's like 1.

1st and 2nd wood trickle = constant vil production. No need for vils (except houses ofc). You even have (a little) extra.
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Asateo wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:They actually only need 2 more villagers to sustain villager production. With 1st trickle it's the normal 5 and with both trickes it's like 1.

1st and 2nd wood trickle = constant vil production. No need for vils (except houses ofc). You even have (a little) extra.

It's like Dutch with 4v on coin u can but shouldn't
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

seems india/iro are the best qs civs
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

fei123456 wrote:seems india/iro are the best qs civs

dont forget otto! but india good counter to otto (and maybe iro)?
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I can look at the EP ladder data and start making these types of charts by PR.