Aoe3 Quiz App

Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Aoe3 Quiz App

Post by Mameluke »

If somebody has much free time and doesnt know what to do with it, he could make us an Ao3 Quiz App which contains all unit/building hp, dmg, multiplier and all that stuff...any volunteer? I thank you in advance :biggrin:
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Re: Aoe3 Quiz App

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

if its a shitty unix terminal app sure
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

pecelot wrote:http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6838
/thread

Is there a thread you dont know about? :hmm:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

pecelot wrote:http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6838
/thread

oh thats nice and can made pretty easily!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Is there a reason for you to quote me twice in a row? :|
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

pecelot wrote:Is there a reason for you to quote me twice in a row? :|

Sure
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Only stupid guys do that (quoting you twice in a row)
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

quice in a row for me is at least in a short time, but the second quote was after 1 hour the first or so...dont be so picky :dry:
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

There is an edit button you can use to avoid double posting. It makes the forums look a little better which everyone appreciates.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

@pecelot do u know its not allowed to have 2 accs? i heard kami and incog is the same person :o admin actions?
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Relax sebnan, I don't think incog situation is bothering you. Esoc is just a platform for a hobby, and we judged that following blindly the guidelines in this case would have lead to useless severity. Although pecelot got a green name, he isn't the only one who decides. But sadly he got the bad job of telling people the conclusion of talks, so people tend to think he is tough. If you think you have been misjudged for having 2 accounts on the forum, you can make a request in the small claim court, and we will talk about it there.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

sebnan12 wrote:@pecelot do u know its not allowed to have 2 accs? i heard kami and incog is the same person :o admin actions?

shocking, one guy has 2 accs? did you hear that @diarouga74, now what you think bout that?
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

kami_ryu wrote:There is an edit button you can use to avoid double posting. It makes the forums look a little better which everyone appreciates.

youre fake get out !
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

lordraphael wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:There is an edit button you can use to avoid double posting. It makes the forums look a little better which everyone appreciates.

youre fake get out !

chill dude esoc is currently also working on a button that you can use to avoid double accounts.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

@sebnan12 , bear in mind for how long he had been tolerating your 2 accounts before you started using both instead of one. The Incog account is inactive, Paul seems to be logging on kami_ryu only, which is fine. As long as he, for instance, doesn't start liking his own posts etc., it's fine. :smille:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Rikikipu wrote:Relax sebnan, I don't think incog situation is bothering you. Esoc is just a platform for a hobby, and we judged that following blindly the guidelines in this case would have lead to useless severity. Although pecelot got a green name, he isn't the only one who decides. But sadly he got the bad job of telling people the conclusion of talks, so people tend to think he is tough. If you think you have been misjudged for having 2 accounts on the forum, you can make a request in the small claim court, and we will talk about it there.

its not about incog but about the fact i got a banned acc for the same cause.. if he has 1 inactive or not doesnt change it imo.. rather than that, im not serious anyways ^^ just tryin to get on pezet a bit cuz i wanna join wpact but butifle isnt odficer yet @pecelot
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

For the record, he is :!:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

k so wheres the problem xD

NEED MORE XP
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Rikikipu wrote:Relax sebnan, I don't think incog situation is bothering you. Esoc is just a platform for a hobby, and we judged that following blindly the guidelines in this case would have lead to useless severity. Although pecelot got a green name, he isn't the only one who decides. But sadly he got the bad job of telling people the conclusion of talks, so people tend to think he is tough. If you think you have been misjudged for having 2 accounts on the forum, you can make a request in the small claim court, and we will talk about it there.

Eventhough the time goes on, I can see that you are always perfect, but it's not confusing because you always were ;)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

sebnan12 wrote:k so wheres the problem xD

you tell me :roll:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon

Post by Mameluke »

pecelot wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:k so wheres the problem xD

you tell me :roll:

I wanna be picky too now: Why are you talking about a total different topic than it meant to be in this thread?

#PostQuality
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

deleted_user wrote:

Eventhough the time goes on, I can see that you are always perfect, but it's not confusing because you always were ;)

Love u too Breeze <3 :love:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Riki confirmed MVP?
Pay more attention to detail.