Noob Champion

Brazil Likansing
Musketeer
ESO: Likansing

Re: Noob Champion

Post by Likansing »

NyxAchlys9 wrote:
Likansing wrote:Suggestion: Can we create divisions to limit PR level or ELO level. This way we can have the divisions, like UFC, and matches will occurs on the same level only (like MS vs MS - 2nd lt vs 2 lt and so on). Once we got a player that dominate the level, like after winlling "X" matches in a row defending the belt, he will need to be promoted to next level and play against higher level players. What do you guys thing?

My new tournament has something like this. Players in that bracket will compete as the first round is seeded at their level. Not completely the same but not really irrelevant. It would be cool if we have set players in like a season thing, but you see the problem is that the community is so small it's hard to do stuff like this.

What is your tourney name? Where can we have info about it?
Australia Timba
Skirmisher
ESO: Timba_

Post by Timba »

The best moment I've ever seen in AoEIII: youtu.be/LuMcFUjt6zQ?t=12m
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

@sergyou

@QueenOfdestiny

Would you like to try to shoot for next weekend to finish out the series? I couldn't previous weekend, too much stuff going on, my bad.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

kami_ryu wrote:@sergyou

@QueenOfdestiny

Would you like to try to shoot for next weekend to finish out the series? I couldn't previous weekend, too much stuff going on, my bad.

Yeah we can try
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

i guess so far the the noob champion hasnt ranked up
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

So is the match happening any time soon, if at all? It is kind of sad to see it being left hanging like this for weeks... :cry:
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

hleung wrote:So is the match happening any time soon, if at all? It is kind of sad to see it being left hanging like this for weeks... :cry:

not on my end , i have proposed multiple times to play the games
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Yeah it's not easy.

We could aim for tomorrow however I have to go at 22:00 GMT which may end up cutting it short for the players.

We could start at 18:00 GMT and that gives us 4 hours to work with. Is that perhaps too early for you two? @QueenOfdestiny @sergyou
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

kami_ryu wrote:Yeah it's not easy.

We could aim for tomorrow however I have to go at 22:00 GMT which may end up cutting it short for the players.

We could start at 18:00 GMT and that gives us 4 hours to work with. Is that perhaps too early for you two? @QueenOfdestiny @sergyou

im veri sorry but at this time im in the cinema
shit juice :hmm:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

queenofdestiny wrote:

next weekend i dont have time
only friday would be possible
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

queenofdestiny wrote:

when kami says a time u are always somewhere else , the other time u were gonna spend the day with kaiser... later that day u were online playing treaty . Now u are going to the cinema (wonder if the cinema is watching someone stream age of empires )if u don't wanna play, say it and stop wasting ppl's time.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sergyou wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:

when kami says a time u are always somewhere else , the other time u were gonna spend the day with kaiser... later that day u were online playing treaty . Now u are going to the cinema (wonder if the cinema is watching someone stream age of empires )if u don't wanna play, say it and stop wasting ppl's time.

looooooooooool you just a big joke, without any respect...
dosent matter i cant play today on the time when kami is abel and i said when i can play
so what about friday afternoon? @kami_ryu
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Friday afternoon doesn't work for me, I work on that day. I get home when you guys are all going to bed.

When can you guys play? Saturday, Sunday, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays work out the best for me.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

kami_ryu wrote:Friday afternoon doesn't work for me, I work on that day. I get home when you guys are all going to bed.

When can you guys play? Saturday, Sunday, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays work out the best for me.

afternoon's work for me, mornings i have class
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sergyou wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:Friday afternoon doesn't work for me, I work on that day. I get home when you guys are all going to bed.

afternoon's work for me mornings i have class

wendsday thuesday is fine for me
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Let's see, perhaps we can aim for Tuesday then? I should be able to stream at 18:00 GMT
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

meh, was supposed to be a weekend thing :!:
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Unfortunately I work on weekends a lot. We'll try to bring it back to a weekend schedule but as of right now my goal is to get the thing going.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Opinion jerom: dont let two people holding a grudge against eachother take your thing hostage.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Jerom wrote:Opinion jerom: dont let two people holding a grudge against eachother take your thing hostage.

Nothing to do with that, just it's hard to find a common time slot for 3 people sometimes, especially when holidays are involved
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

We should abolish holidays so more time for aoe
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Who the heck has holidays in September!? Only some pesky students, I believe, but who studies anymoar? You can make a living from streaming aoe3, at least that's what sircallen5 told me.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

pecelot wrote:Who the heck has holidays in September!? Only some pesky students, I believe, but who studies anymoar? You can make a living from streaming aoe3, at least that's what sircallen5 told me.

sir callen makes nothing compared to KTRAIN
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

deleted_user wrote:ktraln*
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

kami_ryu wrote:Let's see, perhaps we can aim for Tuesday then? I should be able to stream at 18:00 GMT

Funny @sergyou how you dodge now