AoE3 account

South Africa zukapit
Crossbow
ESO: blank

AoE3 account

Post by zukapit »

Goodday,

I Recently logged into my ESO account a few weeks back and have got back into playing aoe3. mainly treaty 40 min with my roommate. I was away for a week and got back today and found my account password has been changed or something and my secret question is no longer usable.

I dont really know what to do because there doesnt seem like theres support. I dont want to buy a whole new AOE3 on steam for such a heavy price if it comes to that, if anyone has something cheaper i wouldnt mind buying or another account i can use.

Kind regards
Zuka
Australia Gear_Head
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: Gear_Head

Re: AoE3 account

Post by Gear_Head »

ESO Account Retrieval would likely be a drawn out process due to lack of support. You could try e-mailing them though and seeing if you can get a response. Try that as Option 1.

Failing that, there are people here who have a number of extra accounts they may be willing to lend/give away. You may find a generous soul who has a hookup for you. Option 2. @sebnan12

Option 3: I have an unused copy of AOE3 in my Steam inventory that I bought for $10 USD while it was on sale that I'm willing to sell you, but I would recommend fishing for a free option first. ;)
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

zukapit wrote:Goodday,

I Recently logged into my ESO account a few weeks back and have got back into playing aoe3. mainly treaty 40 min with my roommate. I was away for a week and got back today and found my account password has been changed or something and my secret question is no longer usable.

I dont really know what to do because there doesnt seem like theres support. I dont want to buy a whole new AOE3 on steam for such a heavy price if it comes to that, if anyone has something cheaper i wouldnt mind buying or another account i can use.

Kind regards
Zuka

hello
i have a bug which happend during the installation of the game i guess. however, i can make instant accs. if u need an online acc u can pm me here and i will gladly make u a new eso acc u can use to play online.. ofc its free and its no effort for me at all so dont hesitate and ask me to enjoy the game together with us
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
South Africa zukapit
Crossbow
ESO: blank

Post by zukapit »

Gear_Head wrote:ESO Account Retrieval would likely be a drawn out process due to lack of support. You could try e-mailing them though and seeing if you can get a response. Try that as Option 1.

Failing that, there are people here who have a number of extra accounts they may be willing to lend/give away. You may find a generous soul who has a hookup for you. Option 2. @sebnan12

Option 3: I have an unused copy of AOE3 in my Steam inventory that I bought for $10 USD while it was on sale that I'm willing to sell you, but I would recommend fishing for a free option first. ;)

sebnan12 wrote:
zukapit wrote:Goodday,

Kind regards
Zuka

hello
i have a bug which happend during the installation of the game i guess. however, i can make instant accs. if u need an online acc u can pm me here and i will gladly make u a new eso acc u can use to play online.. ofc its free and its no effort for me at all so dont hesitate and ask me to enjoy the game together with us

Thanks for the fast replies everyone, Ill get into contact with sebnan12. :) cant wait to get back into game.