Fake "KaiserkIein" cheater account

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Fake "KaiserkIein" cheater account

Post by Kaiserklein »

Just wanted to let people know that some lowbob made an account called "KaiserkIein" (the capital "i" looks like a "l" on eso/ELO) and cheats on it.

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... pid=675891
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Fake "KaiserkIein" cheater account

Post by deleted_user »

that's a good fake
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:Just wanted to let people know that some lowbob made an account called "KaiserkIein" (the capital "i" looks like a "l" on eso/ELO) and cheats on it.

Um since youre not a mod youre not aloud to make posts like this. Absolutely no cheating accusations( unless youre a mod calling out a "well known" cheater)
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

How did [spoiler=spoiler]redacted[/spoiler] manage to lose one game? That's pathetic for a haxor.
Error 404: Signature not found
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

This is known to staff so the thread can stay. It's pretty obvious someone made this account with malicious intent.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Cheating accusations should not be allowed this website, it will defenitely bring fight
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

its so bullshit that eso admins are doing nothing about situations like this ,, it kills the community
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

known to staff so the thread can stay

I personally find that utter bs. Being a volunteer why a staff member should have higher status than a regular user? After all, the reason cheating accusation is not allowed here is because it brings flame wars here, I don't think being a "staff member" can prevent that from happening.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

There is Fake Buttlife now too. Doesnt seem to cheat tho. http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=butifie
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Ashvin wrote:
known to staff so the thread can stay

I personally find that utter bs. Being a volunteer why a staff member should have higher status than a regular user? After all, the reason cheating accusation is not allowed here is because it brings flame wars here, I don't think being a "staff member" can prevent that from happening.

Well this thread will presumably be locked of course - i'm a Media Team member its not explicitly my job. However its the staff that decide what is shown on the site and false accusations are not on. We can't really confirm it if a random user posts something like, "REDACTED hax please pest". However under situations such as this where it's pretty obvious and you know some of those pro players have a lot of pride in their game, it's prudent to keep the post up.

Like put yourself in Kasier's shoes. If someone made a hacker 0ctan1um account or what not, you wouldn't want people to go round thinking that you hack.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

I agree. If there is a case of Identity theft(not technically), I think user should be allowed to post.

Redacting cheating accusation thread is solely based on the fact that whenever there is a cheating accusation, people fight, engage in flame wars and try to harm each other by making accounts that appear similar to the other person like "0ctanium". Even if a staff member posts a cheating accusation or let's say "approve an accusation" and decides the thread to stay up, it wont prevent all the ugly stuff that might happen.

What I want to say is that this rule "I am an ESOC staff member and I know this guy cheats therefore it will stay unlocked and without censoring" is wrong. If normal user can't post about it, I don't think staff should too.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

It's more like a consensus rather than just a sole staff member person. Well I'd hope so anyway. If like a normal user posts it and its well known we'll leave it up.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

wow can't believe ashwin isn't a mod anymore ;)
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

It is not a normal capital i. It's a unicode character that technically is an i, but not from the Latin alphabet. (Something like the Turkish ı)

Update: I think it is the Greek capital letter Iota
Pay more attention to detail.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Gendarme wrote:I don't think it is a capital i. It's just a weird unicode character that technically is an L also, I think. (Something like the Turkish ı)

IIIIII İİİİ LLLL llll
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Remove this thread!!! It's against all esoc rules
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Haha, how ironic:
viewtopic.php?f=314&t=11905#p250050
Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:That's someone else who also happens to cheat

Lol cheating accusation?

Now you see first hand. We allow it and did so in the past when people were legitimately aggrieved by impersonation. Vide: LONEWOLF123, Couprider, or Mr_Bramboy. The thread itself is obviously fine, we're sorry for what happened, it's unfortunately impossible to prevent in entirely. I'll move it to the ESOC Talk section, though, where it should originally be created.

Googol wrote:There is Fake Buttlife now too. Doesnt seem to cheat tho. http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=butifie

Not sure if it's meant to be a joke, but either you or your dear friend mongobillione added him to our clan :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

deleted_user wrote:wow can't believe ashwin isn't a mod anymore ;)

For the record, he never was :!:
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

Kaiserklein wrote:Just wanted to let people know that some lowbob made an account called "KaiserkIein" (the capital "i" looks like a "l" on eso/ELO) and cheats on it.

I always knew that kaiser was hack.
Dropper and Hack!!!
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

i pref the kaisertard one
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

his dear friend mongobillione cant add anyone since he aint even an officer
@pecelot
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Personally, I'm fine with these threads since this is slander and the cheater is damaging your name. I know you like to hate on staff/pecelot but I'm not the first one who gets the green card. Many other threads have stayed up for reasons like these, or because their account was hacked.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I like to hate on the staff? Really? There's just a couple individuals I have problems with, not the whole ESOC staff.

Btw about that bramboy cheating smurf, I was at first just joking because it was funny to see a staff member accusing someone of cheating. Then when jakey took the bait and quoted me, and gave wrong explanations, it started

Gendarme wrote:It is not a normal capital i. It's a unicode character that technically is an i, but not from the Latin alphabet. (Something like the Turkish ı)

Update: I think it is the Greek capital letter Iota

Well, if you type "kaiserkiein" in elo, with a regular "i", you will find the cheater
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Bramboy explained well our current policy of people reporting their fake accounts, we stick to that. Funny as it may have sounded, he had a right to do so. Jakey, on the other hand, on a rather-unrelated note, has already been warned for his language.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

You like to hate on staff. That's a straight up fact. You complain to complain, and you nag to nag. You don't actually think that you are legitimately pointing out issues when you (falsely) criticize pecelot for not doing anything — you are merely portraying yourself as the annoying brat that you are. I don't know why you would do that. The resemblances of your behavior to basement practices are uncanny and they definitely aren't mentally stable. Of course, I don't know you personally so I don't know if you also act like this in real life, and I hope for the love of god that you are a better person in real life.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol no, there's a lot of people that I respect in the staff, and some mates also. I don't hate on the staff especially. Yeah I complain a lot, and flame, but I do this with everyone lol, not just the staff. You're simply being biased here, probably just because you want to defend your mates.
Yes, like I said in the other thread (but you probably didn't read it) it was a mistake to attack pecelot on this, because it does look like he did good work for ESOC. But I'm usually trying to point out issues when I complain. Or do you mean I'm just a shitposter who brings nothing, but negativity, to ESOC? And also an annoying brat. I might as well leave then, good riddance.