Canada _NiceKING_
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_

22 Aug 2017, 01:40

Mameluke wrote:i just read that aoe4 will be exclusively for windows 10.

GERMAN source: https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung ... 09048.html

The same thing is with AoE:DE and most likely remastered AoE3

ImageImage

New Zealand ocemilky
Skirmisher
ESO: Milky__

22 Aug 2017, 03:00

dicktator_ wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
lordraphael wrote:btw I hope they will remove treaty from aoe 3 remastered edition

The only effect of that would be even less players, I don't see any positive side

Ye I'm genuinely curious as to why lordraph and ten others want treaty to be removed when the existence of treaty doesn't actually effect them in any way, other than occasionally having to click off of a twitch stream.

Because only noobs play tr and theres no room for noobs in sup!!!1!1!!!1
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me

howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

22 Aug 2017, 03:42

atleast we master lt colo in sup ^^
BAE
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

22 Aug 2017, 03:50

drsingh wrote:This happens after all those years joking that it would never happen.

And on top of that - AOE2 DE and AOE3 DE.

This means AOE4 will be in different time period. Probably after age 3 time..

all that hard work ofGoodspeed ESOC has been for nothing :( i bet they will make abus have 0.5 rof and uhlan 300 hp XD
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

22 Aug 2017, 03:55

Btw at the end of the trailer he says "a new age is upon us". Might signify that there will be another age ingame, past the age of aoe3.
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: SirCallen

22 Aug 2017, 04:23

That's what that sentences means, yes.
sircal1Flowers = :flowers:
No Flag WyteRaven
Crossbow

22 Aug 2017, 04:59

So are we expecting to see nuclear bombs in aoe4?
The King's Return
India drsingh
Skirmisher
ESO: drsingh

22 Aug 2017, 05:03

umeu wrote:
drsingh wrote:This happens after all those years joking that it would never happen.

And on top of that - AOE2 DE and AOE3 DE.

This means AOE4 will be in different time period. Probably after age 3 time..

all that hard work ofGoodspeed ESOC has been for nothing :( i bet they will make abus have 0.5 rof and uhlan 300 hp XD

Aoe De started from the fan patch - upatch
I guess they will take esoc patch in if we contact them. It seems that this time they are willing to listen to community.

It depends when the work on the DE starts. Since they announced the games and stopped the revenue they were earning from aoe2hd and tad. The DE version of AoE2 might be released upto 6 months after Aoe1. And for Aoe3 within 1 year. It wouldn't make sense to announce these games so early if they were to be released later than that.
Canada Cocaine
Dragoon

22 Aug 2017, 05:42

I return to you now at the turn of the tide.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!
Germany AOE4_FARDofficial
Crossbow
ESO: Fard

22 Aug 2017, 05:57

lordraphael wrote:
AOE4_FARDofficial wrote:LOL YES, im pogchamping so hard rite now. Raphael, i guess we have to Share maaaaany Nights again

i like. sounds a bit homo but i like this a lot. ilike this a lot

Like this alot, I LIKE IT ALOT
No Flag AOEIVrouga
Crossbow

22 Aug 2017, 06:35

dicktator_ wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
lordraphael wrote:btw I hope they will remove treaty from aoe 3 remastered edition

The only effect of that would be even less players, I don't see any positive side

Ye I'm genuinely curious as to why lordraph and ten others want treaty to be removed when the existence of treaty doesn't actually effect them in any way, other than occasionally having to click off of a twitch stream.

Well because treaty players don't want the EP to be made official for example.
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

22 Aug 2017, 06:54

What is the problem with treaty? Everyone who don't respect treaty don't have my respect... Makes me just mad
Germany aligator92
Dragoon
ESO: aligator92

22 Aug 2017, 07:12

Crap! Now i need to change pants...
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Crossbow
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

22 Aug 2017, 08:23

I wonder what's the business rationale of releasing so many games in which succession to the same audience. I doubt I'll spend money on AOE DE if I'm still playing aoe4. Also vice versa.
France benj89
Howdah

22 Aug 2017, 08:26

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:I wonder what's the business rationale of releasing so many games in which succession to the same audience. I doubt I'll spend money on AOE DE if I'm still playing aoe4. Also vice versa.

most likely not releasing them at the same time and building hype, i.e AOE IV won't be released until 2019 I'd guess. but I agree it's a bit weird. Bill Gates prob saw ESOC's staff moral declining and took action
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Skirmisher
ESO: Thomasgreen6

22 Aug 2017, 08:38

Just got back from holiday. Have I missed anything?
"it feels good to be ze king"

www.Twitch.tv/spanishtom
Morocco IamSherlocked
Crossbow

22 Aug 2017, 08:49

umeu wrote:
look wrote:Umeu shup up noob.. And go to train because u are very noob to this room..

No need, i have motorbike

umeu wrote: I think its genuinely sad that people are making fun of look toms poor english.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Dragoon

22 Aug 2017, 08:59

Why the fuck do people want treaty removed as a gamemode? it makes absolutely no sense and will reduce the playerbase. Why do Sup players have a hard on for bashing the treaty community at every single opportunity, like come on just let people play the god damn game.
[Armag] diarouga wrote: You can't believe how annoying you are.
It's not the first time you come with bs arguments to criticize the tourney organisation while you have no clue about tourneys and you probably don't even play aoe3.

#diarouga_wrote_this
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
ESO: MCJim

22 Aug 2017, 09:07

The trailer got 1,7 million views already :o
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

22 Aug 2017, 09:19

IamSherlocked wrote:Already 50,000 upvotes on reddit :biggrin:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comment ... ce_trailer

Ryan is getting famous. And so is Bobabu, actually.
Netherlands Jerom
Ninja
Donator 03

22 Aug 2017, 09:37

dicktator_ wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:

Id simply find it hilarious. Imagine all the triggered treaty players.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

22 Aug 2017, 09:41

Don't have to imagine, just look ITT
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Something home flower 45
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
Morocco IamSherlocked
Crossbow

22 Aug 2017, 09:41

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Ryan is getting famous. And so is Bobabu, actually.

:O Ryan is going places at last
umeu wrote:
look wrote:Umeu shup up noob.. And go to train because u are very noob to this room..

No need, i have motorbike

umeu wrote: I think its genuinely sad that people are making fun of look toms poor english.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

22 Aug 2017, 09:47

I think it's more likely that treaty won't be in aoe4. It's just not a real gamemode in an RTS and it has never been; AFAIK it was only added because the community wanted it, and I doubt Microsoft is going to listen to the community in this era.
European Union jesus3
Lancer

22 Aug 2017, 09:48

This is just another post about being excited and may qualify as a shitpost but oooh bwoooi

Forum Info

Return to “General”