more twitch treaty

No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

more twitch treaty

Post by agentyoyo »

its too easy to watch the vids before a new one is up on twitch
you got one viewer waiting, and is thankful for your time, and very aware of the skill being used
show thanks and ask for more too please

itd be awesome to raise money to send out whatever some streamers need to get on twitch/youtube
+
really awesome to pay streamers atleast minimum wage/hr
if i had the money i would, aoe3 and Generals, and Noobs, have given me alot in personal growth, and aided/supported chasing excellence. which is extremely valuable in a entertainment activity to have and to still maintain the excellence your life/work required
ty

ps honestly, the skill is def worthy of 30$/hr, but phewwww, minimum is a dream so yeah 30s ...
what if aoe3 treaty(i guess rush too) had a ""nba?!?(dream). have masters refining their skill and allowing them the time to do so...
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Re: more twitch treaty

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Idk if you're serious or not. But if I'd get $30/hour for streaming treaty I'd definitely quit my job and stream every day :grin:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Just donate some to the T2T hihi
shit juice :hmm:
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

30 dollars an hour for treaty would be awesome... but it's literally impossible. I could see a treaty streamer making maybe $20-50 a month with donations and twitch affiliate benefits but that's it.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

$5/hr and I'll stream treaty.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:$5/hr and I'll stream treaty.

Thats below minimum wage, you are being reported to the authorities.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Actually, at bram's age minimum wage is like €4/hr. Minimum wages are fucked up because Im 5 years older at which point you'd get €10/hr but still, its not below minimum wage.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Do you have minimum wage laws in NL? :O
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Aren't there minimum wage laws in just about any sophisticated country?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Not in Sweden, but unions are really big here so you have a minimum wage in most cases anyway.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Gendarme wrote:Not in Sweden, but unions are really big here so you have a minimum wage in most cases anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... by_country

Get educated pls
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Jerom wrote:
Gendarme wrote:Not in Sweden, but unions are really big here so you have a minimum wage in most cases anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... by_country

Get educated pls
Rofl

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I meant the part where minimum wage is clearly quite common around the world.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I didn't think Sweden could be so... spectacular. Maybe all is not lost after all.
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

Jerom wrote:Actually, at bram's age minimum wage is like €4/hr. Minimum wages are fucked up because Im 5 years older at which point you'd get €10/hr but still, its not below minimum wage.

Yeah, I can affirm to that. Half Antwerp is full of Holland youth during the summer, because they get better paid in Belgium. ^_^

Collective negation for wages by the union (what @Gendarme is talking about) is a good thing though. Sometimes unions get a bit too strong (France?) but they definitely have their good sides.
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

InsectPoison wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:$5/hr and I'll stream treaty.

Thats below minimum wage, you are being reported to the authorities.

Minimum wage in my country at my age is €3,57/hr, though I get paid €5,00/hr so I'm not complaining :ugly:
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

Lukas_L99 wrote:Idk if you're serious or not. But if I'd get $30/hour for streaming treaty I'd definitely quit my job and stream every day :grin:

haha, nah, its just a dream
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

I think treaty on is better off on YouTube than Twitch because the booming part is really boring after a few watches and on YouTube you can skip them or cut them out.
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

Hey, coming back to aoe3treaty again. Are their any new treaty streamers or treaty youtubers? I know the old ones, but if you want to link them for people, that would be cool. I may do it myself. I cant watch treaty in twitch now really because the quality is too high. Before I could
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Were there actually treaty games played the last days?
#DedGaem
r]
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Yes I played a 2v2 on Tp on Sunday and streamed it...
But mostly dead game true
shit juice :hmm:
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

2hot2play

And nobody online
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

edeholland wrote:I think treaty on is better off on YouTube than Twitch because the booming part is really boring after a few watches and on YouTube you can skip them or cut them out.

That's the best part about treaty you muppet
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

More treaty please, heres a basket of heart emojis, ill give you as many as you want to stream haha. Please, i will watch anybody who streams treaty. If your new and on youtube let me know.

Here's some ranting and brainstorming some wont like to read, so skip as soon as you know
Has anyone else fantasized about seeing Conquerer or Lukas take on a horde of enemies(regular game team treaty style, just exaggeration for trying to make their games longer), or like some type of 2v1, 3v1. It might need to be a scenario, maybe the opponents can have 3 generals, at the most, where each person is in charge of 50 military pop. Or maybe they just vs 2 people, with one person having full regular population, and his/her ally has a separate population of only 50. I don't know, any ideas? The thought came from treaty being so long as in it takes alot of time from the Generals and aoe3 treaty lovers/streamers that they literately can only play or stream a small number of games. I know blitz is out there, but I see more treaty games available to watch then blitz. And idk about you but i like the game and appreciate the skill that is literally occurring before me. I wish i could play like that, but I'm not envious, I'm appreciative that i can at least see that skill since I cant see it from me playing. Does that make sense. Twitch Treaty is definitely an equal contender for me in what do I want to watch that day and/or night(netflix, southpark online, movies, play xbox). So if there were more treaty content it'd be awesome. Were able to get a game or two in a stream, but I'm definitely looking more towards 8 hours of treaty to watch a day, everyday of the week xD. Idk about you but, sometimes 5 mins of Conquerer or Lukas is not enough(5 mins after fighting). Thinking of that idea however dumb, was a thought to fix the problem of seeing a little bit of good, great, perfect strategy. Maybe something more realistic for them to win against is 3 people is keep the population of 200 the same. Just have each person only able to control 33 pop. I know it sounds dumb and that style would be impossible or very hard to do. But I want it to be fair to them, I have tremendous respect and admiration for them. The problem is... Ok, so this isnt gonna make sense, but bear with me this is a fanboy talking who has great intuition in reading people, athletes, sports. This thought comes to mind: "when they play, they arent necessarily better, they're are just calm. they are insanely hard to tilt to the point were they cant come back. Pluuus if you make them mad, i forget which anime it is(initial D) but if you do, you just opened up pandoras box an preeetty much made the game harder for you to win". They're very knowledgeable of the game, past, present matchups, units everything. They win because mentally they last longer, and have a stronger mind. They're intensisty is stronger and/or especially for some heavy Heavy pushers their presence is still felt and known. For example, im amazed dude. watch. For example, watch them play a Heavy pusher and get runned on, watch Conquerer or Lukas respond with sending a little bit of units over and so forth. Now feeeel, someone else respond, it it feels like the push from a Heavy runner was a game ender or a powerful blow. No disrespect to anyone, im just talking how i feel, what i belive i see and with no filter. I've actually seen(felt) them get rattled in the beginning by a Heavy push being so unexpectedly heavy that they are actually able to lose if the person kept pushing. They fxcking recover so fast dude. And you cant show them anything twice and expect them to be unprepared. And that window of them being tilted and incapable of responding or on the back foot is so small. You have to build on it somehow. So my last suggestion was an attempt to focus on at least 3 minds vs 1. 1 person, however difficult it may be or impossible in current way bc 1 person is used to controlling 100 military pop and it doesnt or cant work work with 2 or 3 other people, can control 33 military population so he can "focus" on 33 and hopefully only fight 33 units of C/L. And they only have to focus on 1/3 of the map. And theyre full brain can fight 1/3 of C/L attention or mind. I would without a doubt, aside from not being able to watch high quality vids on twitch sometimes[1080], be watching 7-20hrs of there treaty play a week, and 56[7 days x 8hrs] if im availible. Their skill is the reason why. Sorry for ranting, and poor english. No disrespect or ill will, no pressure, no worries

P.S.
Some civs havent seen on twitch(sorry if im wrong) being played by the streamer very recently are Japanese, British, China, S/A/Iro.