[Triariii's 1v1 Championship] Last call+ Date of start + Game results

No Flag Alexalves76
Crossbow

[Triariii's 1v1 Championship] Last call+ Date of start + Game results

Post by Alexalves76 »

We have 16 players already registered, that is a total of 45 games to be played in the Championship.

I have organized the core of the stats I will formulate and update when games start, I am also searching for 2 or 3 volunteers who can help me with this task, receiving player's results as they happen and updating the Championship table.

You can see the doc here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I will give today and tomorrow for people who haven't registered yet to do so so that we may begin the games on Saturday 09/09/17

If you wish to register or consult the rules please do so here : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12162

When games begin please post the outcome of your matches in this topic or send it via private message to me or one of the yet to decide volunteers who will keep the Championship table doc updated.

I am free to promote the start of this Championship, and willing to stream/cast a first few number of games before I start getting busy at University when I will probably just play my games and keep the table updated.

Anyone willing to watch/stream/cast games is also allowed, lets hype this up and make it more interesting!
If your game is being streamed please refrain yourself from ghosting. That defeats the purpose of this Championship which is fun.

Cheers everyone
No Flag Kommander
Musketeer

Re: [Triariii's 1v1 Championship] Last call+ Date of start + Game results

Post by Kommander »

Good luck to all everyone. I'll be excited to face you all off when I can!
:uglylol:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

if we are lucky we might see some oos action
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

@loloekie10 sign up
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Alexalves76 wrote:We have 16 players already registered, that is a total of 45 games to be played in the Championship.

I have organized the core of the stats I will formulate and update when games start, I am also searching for 2 or 3 volunteers who can help me with this task, receiving player's results as they happen and updating the Championship table.

You can see the doc here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I will give today and tomorrow for people who haven't registered yet to do so so that we may begin the games on Saturday 09/09/17

If you wish to register or consult the rules please do so here : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12162

When games begin please post the outcome of your matches in this topic or send it via private message to me or one of the yet to decide volunteers who will keep the Championship table doc updated.

I am free to promote the start of this Championship, and willing to stream/cast a first few number of games before I start getting busy at University when I will probably just play my games and keep the table updated.

Anyone willing to watch/stream/cast games is also allowed, lets hype this up and make it more interesting!
If your game is being streamed please refrain yourself from ghosting. That defeats the purpose of this Championship which is fun.

Cheers everyone

@Hazza54321 didnt somppu wanted to play aswell prince?
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Yeah somppu texted me because his internet is down, to ask him to sign him up when i told him about it
Australia Timba
Skirmisher
ESO: Timba_

Post by Timba »

@Alexalves76 I might be able to help you with updating the results table - I'll send you a pm.
The best moment I've ever seen in AoEIII: youtu.be/LuMcFUjt6zQ?t=12m