What is your pregame routine?

United States of America AOE3_Returner
Musketeer
ESO: offline

What is your pregame routine?

Post by AOE3_Returner »

Does anyone here lift before you start an AOE3 game so you can focus and play better? I find if I run for 10 minutes then lift a little bit and follow that up with looking at hot women on the internet then I just lift really heavy after that and 10 minutes later I can play this game much better.

Anyone else have good pre game workouts that are effective or is this just strange?
SirCallen - Wait I already knew you were a troll why did I put any effort in replying to this thread.. WHAT A NICE GUY
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: What is your pregame routine?

Post by Gendarme »

LordRaphael has a ritual that involves a hairdryer.
Pay more attention to detail.
Australia Timba
Skirmisher
ESO: Timba_

Post by Timba »

The best moment I've ever seen in AoEIII: youtu.be/LuMcFUjt6zQ?t=12m
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

Gendarme wrote:LordRaphael has a ritual that involves a hairdryer.

My routine raises my body temperature just like a hairdryer would but my routine would relax you as well. As a FPS player I think this would be even more effective for RTS games because of their complexity.
SirCallen - Wait I already knew you were a troll why did I put any effort in replying to this thread.. WHAT A NICE GUY
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

Timba wrote:@Mameluke

He hasn't posted in ages (read: since a certain meme), don't think he'll hear you. :sad:
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

flame
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

AOE3_Returner wrote:Does anyone here lift before you start an AOE3 game so you can focus and play better? I find if I run for 10 minutes then lift a little bit and follow that up with looking at hot women on the internet then I just lift really heavy after that and 10 minutes later I can play this game much better.

Anyone else have good pre game workouts that are effective or is this just strange?

take a big glass of water, 10 minutes aimbooster, practice a perfect gamestart to get into the game, decide on which aspect you will focus today. that's atleast what im doing most of the times.
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Usually coors lights and shooters.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Wanking. Never tried, but it could be useful. I guess.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

start pc-> run aoe 3-> multiplayer mod;start qs-> get an iroqouis on ozarcs-> play 5 mins-> 1 week break-> eat, sleep, repeat
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

pray to the G
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

I sometimes do this with AoE3 but mainly with CSGO. My home I have to connect to Australian servers so I get around 70-90 ping on a good day. It's hard to keep up with the guys with less than 10 ping. So I took a little bit if preworkout (The stuff with less meth than usual) and warmed up in game. Even then still hard!

Sometimes I try it with AoE3 but you don't really need much micro or APM at my level so it's kinda meh.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

agrondergermane wrote:
AOE3_Returner wrote:Does anyone here lift before you start an AOE3 game so you can focus and play better? I find if I run for 10 minutes then lift a little bit and follow that up with looking at hot women on the internet then I just lift really heavy after that and 10 minutes later I can play this game much better.

take a big glass of water, 10 minutes aimbooster, practice a perfect gamestart to get into the game, decide on which aspect you will focus today. that's atleast what im doing most of the times.

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
c0ns!
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

deleted_user wrote:Usually coors lights and shooters.

Alcohol lowers testosterone levels though? I avoid alcohol like the plague itself and just drink water like someone mentioned above.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

AOE3_Returner wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Usually coors lights and shooters.

Alcohol lowers testosterone levels though? I avoid alcohol like the plague itself and just drink water like someone mentioned above.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

this is normal
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

if you wanna play really well most important thing is warm hands, hence i reccommend a hairdryer, doing exercises does the same but just exhausts you so I dont see the point. Aimbooster is useful once your hands are warm.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Musketeer

Post by AOE3_Returner »

lordraphael wrote:if you wanna play really well most important thing is warm hands, hence i reccommend a hairdryer, doing exercises does the same but just exhausts you so I dont see the point. Aimbooster is useful once your hands are warm.

I live in the warm part of the United States so if I used a hairdryer I would die from heat sickness lol! In a colder area though I could see that being really effective especially in the German arctic lol

Exercise gives me a clear head and doesn't really exhaust me unless I go for 30 minute hell workout
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

lordraphael wrote:if you wanna play really well most important thing is warm hands, hence i reccommend a hairdryer, doing exercises does the same but just exhausts you so I dont see the point. Aimbooster is useful once your hands are warm.

it depends, if u used to play a lot it doesn't exhausts u at all. sometimes i reach my peak after several hours of play. it's a bit like playing the piano. on ur first day u never practice for 5 hours, if u used playing the instrument and want to become better u even have to play that long. so i rly can't agree here.
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

My rooms at home and school are really drafty so I usually pull a Rapha and bust out the hair drier.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.