Are you getting pranked ??!!
Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

Re: 33!

Post by Interjection »

Whale cum back!

I still have those video thumbnails you made for me :')

Add me, we can play some

My ESO is Interjection

Georgia mike21daisu
Crossbow
ESO: Mike21Daisu

Post by mike21daisu »

To give a precise explanation of why I keep coming back or going away is that:
Okay, let's talk facts first. I don't care enough to be a full time consistent content maker in Aoe3, it's a small game and doesn't have a good future like Aoe2 for example, or a few other big old games, this could've been a very good game but devs didn't commit to it... People like what I do (apparently) so they ask me to keep doing it, I don't understand it, but that's okay as long as others like it. Looking for attention is not the right way to describe it, but in that way I am looking for an attention, everyone does if you're making content, no attention means no viewers, if you're like normal and average level people won't choose u over the others 'cause they already see so much of average people. There's weird people, stupid ones and so on, I'm in this category. The sad part is that I don't actually rage quit, I just stop caring at some point 'cause I get upset that this game isn't big or good enough. But for now I'll keep doing it and transition into Aoe4 in the future, I hope it'll be a good game *knocks on the table*.

I have like a split connections to World of Warcraft community and Aoe3 community, WoW is a big game and u don't get noticed as much, Aoe3 is a small game and everyone knows each other. I tried WoW but it's really saturated to make content there, there's not a lot of free room for u to fill, in Aoe3 you have... a bigger future so to say in terms of content maker, besides, when Aoe4 comes out and if they make it a good game then I'm gonna be full time content maker there and pray that nothing goes wrong 'cause when a new game comes out and u have an upper hand to get going, you're at a really good spot as a content creator. So yeah, just wanted to say this 'cause people can just say F you, u keep leaving and expect us to welcome u over and over, and they're right, but we don't seem to be acting like that in this community though, which is a good thing I think.
33!
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

mike21daisu wrote:To give a precise explanation of why I keep coming back or going away is that:
Okay, let's talk facts first. I don't care enough to be a full time consistent content maker in Aoe3, it's a small game and doesn't have a good future like Aoe2 for example, or a few other big old games, this could've been a very good game but devs didn't commit to it... People like what I do (apparently) so they ask me to keep doing it, I don't understand it, but that's okay as long as others like it. Looking for attention is not the right way to describe it, but in that way I am looking for an attention, everyone does if you're making content, no attention means no viewers, if you're like normal and average level people won't choose u over the others 'cause they already see so much of average people. There's weird people, stupid ones and so on, I'm in this category. The sad part is that I don't actually rage quit, I just stop caring at some point 'cause I get upset that this game isn't big or good enough. But for now I'll keep doing it and transition into Aoe4 in the future, I hope it'll be a good game *knocks on the table*.

I have like a split connections to World of Warcraft community and Aoe3 community, WoW is a big game and u don't get noticed as much, Aoe3 is a small game and everyone knows each other. I tried WoW but it's really saturated to make content there, there's not a lot of free room for u to fill, in Aoe3 you have... a bigger future so to say in terms of content maker, besides, when Aoe4 comes out and if they make it a good game then I'm gonna be full time content maker there and pray that nothing goes wrong 'cause when a new game comes out and u have an upper hand to get going, you're at a really good spot as a content creator. So yeah, just wanted to say this 'cause people can just say F you, u keep leaving and expect us to welcome u over and over, and they're right, but we don't seem to be acting like that in this community though, which is a good thing I think.

hi im bpdscolony
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

mike21daisu wrote:[...] People like what I do (apparently) so they ask me to keep doing it, I don't understand it, but that's okay as long as others like it. [...]

I do understand it, and I think it would be good if you'd understand that your work was incredibly good at the time. Realise that your work was highly appreciated by the time you uploaded two high-quality AoE3 gameplays per day. You cared about it, put in a lot of work and interacted with your community. Now that there have never been a lot of YouTube channels that fully dedicated their channel into high quality AoE3, you were one of those guys that actually did this. I still feel like anyone right now could become popular if you spend your time well making high quality videos, commentate them and upload them on regular basis. The skill then doesn't even matter that much. This is exactly what you did and people appreciated it. Then it doesn't even matter if the game itself has a good or bad future.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

8.6833176e+36
Top quality poster.