No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 04:39

Just a heads up. someone changed the pw to Armada89. Might be the original owner (lancelot712), but I doubt it. Most likely someone stole it. It's not my acc, so I can't retrieve it. But I'm not playing on it.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 719
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

20 Oct 2017, 04:42

What are you using now?
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
this signature is all fake news
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 04:47

nothing, i'm not really playing atm. i tried to log in to play uhlan today but i'm not actually active.

it's the only acc that has it's passw changed so far. i have plenty of other accs to play with if i wanted to. but armada probably has my best decks lol
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
Japan Aizamk
Lancer
Posts: 737

20 Oct 2017, 04:52

Maybe it was Lancelot. Maybe the king under the mountain has returned. From over grassy fields and winding rivers, over the mountain ranges, via Amazon drone delivery services.

I hope.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 04:54

Yea, if it was lancelot its fine, but i doubt he would care to change the pass. i doubt he'd even remember the password. i also doubt he'd play india or tad in general lol
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
Posts: 891
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

20 Oct 2017, 05:07

I never understood why people share accs...
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 05:11

Because some people still trust each other :)
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6780
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

20 Oct 2017, 07:42

Emus...

I've shared my accounts with a few people. It's all about with whom. With that said, queue the obligatory:

"Your ESO account is only as safe as you want it to be. If you share your password with others, you are putting your account at risk. Never tell your ESO password to anyone. Not even your mom—or mine."
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6780
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

20 Oct 2017, 07:42

Aizamk wrote:Maybe it was Lancelot. Maybe the king under the mountain has returned. From over grassy fields and winding rivers, over the mountain ranges, via Amazon drone delivery services.

I hope.
The mountain goat?
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3505

20 Oct 2017, 07:48

Dw omeo still has the mighty donald
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 08:00

zoom wrote:Emus...

I've shared my accounts with a few people. It's all about with whom. With that said, queue the obligatory:

"Your ESO account is only as safe as you want it to be. If you share your password with others, you are putting your account at risk. Never tell your ESO password to anyone. Not even your mom—or mine."


i dont recall sharing the acc with someone else. it was shared with my by lancelot. so if the pw wasn't changed by lancelot. it means someone else stole it.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 758
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France

20 Oct 2017, 08:10

Was the password hard to guess?
Could lancelot decide to share the account with other people?
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
User avatar
France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
Posts: 1196
ESO: p-of
Location: In your base

20 Oct 2017, 08:11

Just curious, but why do you never play on Umeu ?
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 08:15

decks are outdated. elo is too high, and with all the cheaters around, it can only drop for no good reasons.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 08:17

P i k i l i c wrote:Was the password hard to guess?
Could lancelot decide to share the account with other people?

its possible, i don't really care that much. i'm just making this thread so people don't think its me.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3505

20 Oct 2017, 08:24

he has a reputation to maintain, cant have some random scrub ruin his legacy
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

20 Oct 2017, 08:24

actually that's exactly what happened last time i used that account haha
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
China fei123456
Jaeger
Posts: 2323
ESO: fei123456
Location: Alderaan

20 Oct 2017, 08:42

maybe it's 陈川川 who did this
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuanchuan Chen(陈川川)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6780
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

20 Oct 2017, 09:05

umeu wrote:
zoom wrote:Emus...

I've shared my accounts with a few people. It's all about with whom. With that said, queue the obligatory:

"Your ESO account is only as safe as you want it to be. If you share your password with others, you are putting your account at risk. Never tell your ESO password to anyone. Not even your mom—or mine."


i dont recall sharing the acc with someone else. it was shared with my by lancelot. so if the pw wasn't changed by lancelot. it means someone else stole it.
I was referring to the guy who said "I don't understand why anyone would ever share their account with anyone else."
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 2355
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

20 Oct 2017, 19:03

Bring back the Umeu account!
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3599
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest

20 Oct 2017, 19:57

are you sure you didn't just have caps lock on?
sircal1Flowers = :flowers:
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1970
ESO: edeholland
Location: something something location

20 Oct 2017, 20:23

zoom wrote:"Your ESO account is only as safe as you want it to be. If you share your password with others, you are putting your account at risk. Never tell your ESO password to anyone. Not even your mom—or mine."

Negative. Your account is as safe as you want it to be and as safe as can be, determined by ES. I would love to have a two-factor-authentication method for example.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Coffee + 1 hour = poop
Brazil look
Dragoon
Posts: 374
ESO: LoOk_tOm

20 Oct 2017, 20:27

easy password = byebye..
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 6780
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

20 Oct 2017, 20:40

edeholland wrote:
zoom wrote:"Your ESO account is only as safe as you want it to be. If you share your password with others, you are putting your account at risk. Never tell your ESO password to anyone. Not even your mom—or mine."

Negative. Your account is as safe as you want it to be and as safe as can be, determined by ES. I would love to have a two-factor-authentication method for example.
ez4ep
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 6879

21 Oct 2017, 01:26

SirCallen wrote:are you sure you didn't just have caps lock on?


Yup, and someone else played on it. The game is on elo
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests