Ear vs. Sir musket grudge match

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Ear vs. Sir musket grudge match

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Yeah guess what? I decided to play sir musket since I once had an argument with him and he was a fucking racist asshole. I beat him fairly easily, I lost one game because i was drinking so heavily (I actually puked a little bit mid-game)

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/200345666
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Ear vs. Sir musket grudge match

Post by Gendarme »

ez4ear
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Rip sirmusket
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Lol
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

You forget to mention a few things; You played Russia twice, you stream sniped (with no delay on), I did thuggees (couldn't be more evident of trolling), and the only serious game I played, I won. :)
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

The most important thing to mention is that $200 donation to the telethon.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:You forget to mention a few things; You played Russia twice, you stream sniped (with no delay on), I did thuggees (couldn't be more evident of trolling), and the only serious game I played, I won. :)
If you count him playing Russia twice he won 3-1, you had a 1:30 delay the entire time and you literally always accuse people of stream sniping after you lose, ( like you did to me yesterday, its like you don't realize scouting exists), so thuggees are trolling but the only "serious" game you won you did outlaw riders? Classic sirmusket coming in with the excuses, never could own the fact that you're pr 25 max. Funny you used to insist that thuggees aren't trolling.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Gendarme wrote:The most important thing to mention is that $200 donation to the telethon Tedere.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

sirmusket wrote:You forget to mention a few things; You played Russia twice, you stream sniped (with no delay on), I did thuggees (couldn't be more evident of trolling), and the only serious game I played, I won. :)

Fake news
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Sad!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Yay drama
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

ez4ear
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
If you count him playing Russia twice he won 3-1, you had a 1:30 delay the entire time and you literally always accuse people of stream sniping after you lose, ( like you did to me yesterday, its like you don't realize scouting exists), so thuggees are trolling but the only "serious" game you won you did outlaw riders? Classic sirmusket coming in with the excuses, never could own the fact that you're pr 25 max. Funny you used to insist that thuggees aren't trolling.

How can you compare a merc strat, which is a strat that has been used by popular players both in and out of tournaments. Thuggees is like the definition of trolling and a toss of the coin if you win. And yeah the only game we played was a mirror, which proves that I am the better player. Not to mention I'm rusty as fuck and been inactive for 1+ years while frenchman as been constantly active.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:

How can you compare a merc strat, which is a strat that has been used by popular players both in and out of tournaments. Thuggees is like the definition of trolling and a toss of the coin if you win. And yeah the only game we played was a mirror, which proves that I am the better player. Not to mention I'm rusty as fuck and been inactive for 1+ years while frenchman as been constantly active.

I was also very drunk, had like half a bottle of whiskey that night so you should have won easily
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:

Yea you're right I forgot the better player usually loses 3-1 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: To a corporal :lol: :lol: :lol:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

i hope butifle comes here sometimes just for the lulz
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I was also very drunk, had like half a bottle of whiskey that night so you should have won easily

That bird dog whiskey drops your pr by 10 points
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

This obviously wasnt ear playing but if you agree to donate you should anyways xD
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yea you're right I forgot the better player usually loses 3-1 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: To a corporal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probs wasn't even him playing for starters and If i was to play legit vs him, would be 3-0.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Probs wasn't even him playing for starters and If i was to play legit vs him, would be 3-0.

It was, I won easy, get over it bish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

he won and he didn't even have to try! The only reason he lost once was cause he was so drunk he puked in the middle of the game
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

he won and he didn't even have to try! The only reason he lost once was cause he was so drunk he puked in the middle of the game

Ye cause I really tried , was so intense
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Ye cause I really tried , was so intense

Lol then why not fight me and try?