Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

28 Nov 2017, 09:30

The Breezebrothers vs LordRapha games from Autumn Championship 2016 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tkvAU4x7Zg i remember staying up till like 5am just to finish the games, was such a good series.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
ESO: mr_bramboy

28 Nov 2017, 09:38

no
Rainbow Land dave_12
Skirmisher

28 Nov 2017, 09:40

sirmusket wrote:The Breezebrothers vs LordRapha games from Autumn Championship 2016 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tkvAU4x7Zg i remember staying up till like 5am just to finish the games, was such a good series.

I liked it. Was close until the end.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

28 Nov 2017, 10:15

Mr_Bramboy wrote:no

you wouldnt even say game 3 was entertaining ?
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

28 Nov 2017, 11:15

gungun vs rapha better
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger Id: 7497456

28 Nov 2017, 12:06

afdafa vs pecelot better
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
ESO: mr_bramboy

28 Nov 2017, 13:52

sirmusket wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:no

you wouldnt even say game 3 was entertaining ?

no
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
ESO: KINGofOsmane

28 Nov 2017, 15:14

gh0st wrote:gungun vs rapha better

gungun op
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017
"U lose when u lose" Gibthedurrty 2018
"i am top 5 NA" Gibthedurrty 2018
"Garja is scared of me" Gibthedurrty 2018
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger Id: 346407

28 Nov 2017, 15:37

Any series with Raphael is good. The way he always takes it to the last or 2nd to last game makes you wonder if it's intentional though :P
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

29 Nov 2017, 02:01

Mitoe wrote:Any series with Raphael is good. The way he always takes it to the last or 2nd to last game makes you wonder if it's intentional though :P

Mmm, perhaps , but I don't think game 3 was intentional, breeze had some really strong water play that most top players struggle against.
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Breezebrothers

29 Nov 2017, 07:45

Mitoe wrote:Any series with Raphael is good. The way he always takes it to the last or 2nd to last game makes you wonder if it's intentional though :P

Last game playing vs rapha, I tecnichally had nothing to do against dutch skirms it's just skirms are much better overall with 3-4 upgrade at the fortress age.
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01

29 Nov 2017, 07:51

The first russian mirror was funny tho I had done no villager rush I believe ;)
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

29 Nov 2017, 08:04

Thats what lazy people do, using the bare amount of effort and skill to win. I dont think that raphael was at any point really worried about losing the series to breeze
r]
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

29 Nov 2017, 08:34

breeze wrote:

Last game playing vs rapha, I tecnichally had nothing to do against dutch skirms it's just skirms are much better overall with 3-4 upgrade at the fortress age.

So might aswell make pure goon am i right? ;), make some organs foolish boy
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
ESO: Terkkson

29 Nov 2017, 11:23

best series ever fard vs beanoob
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01

29 Nov 2017, 12:12

Hazza54321 wrote:
breeze wrote:

I think I should've just aged IV maybe sending cannons with goons? but at that moment the goons were pretty much weak. Idk if it's still the same,
Gichtenlord wrote:

Thats what lazy people do, using the bare amount of effort and skill to win. I dont think that raphael was at any point really worried about losing the series to breeze

No.

Also, I would like to thanks to raphael for the 1st game, I had used building rotator and according to the rules I shouldve got one lose but he gave it second chance.

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

29 Nov 2017, 12:22

breeze wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I think I should've just aged IV maybe sending cannons with goons? but at that moment the goons were pretty much weak. Idk if it's still the same,
Gichtenlord wrote:

No.

Also, I would like to thanks to raphael for the 1st game, I had used building rotator and according to the rules I shouldve got one lose but he gave it second chance.

To think LordRaph wasn't trying is pre silly. He clearly just got outplayed in game 3, and the russian mirror isn't really an excuse either he had to play his most dominate civ to come back in the end, and even then it was a tight game, Breeze was winning at one point and, you think rapha would troll in last game lol.

Forum Info

Return to “General”