Post by yemshi »

North Korea.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Re: What if snowww was smurfing on Tedere12 and that's why he quit

Post by milku3459 »

Jerom wrote:
rsy wrote:Man if he's banned from tournaments he is serving his sentence already why try to piss his way anynore?

Because people like him actively try to ruin the community and the competitive aspect of the game. Cheating in tournaments like that deserves the internet equivalent of a death sentence.

There could be so many kinds of punishments if we had complete control over ESO!

For vill/scout hiders, we can do a quick and painlessish instant perma ban (lethal injection).
For OOSers, we could perma ban but give them 3 days notice so the torture is more drawn out (hanging).

For dealers of illegal exploitative software, we punish them in the worst way of all.
While they're playing, mods change hotkeys. Just a few here and there, then increasing in intensity. Such as idle vill hotkey becomes cow hotkey, build house hotkey becomes build livestock pen hotkey, crackshot becomes melee, etc. Then as time goes on, it gets worse and worse--t becomes alt-tab, a-move becomes town bell, right-click becomes delete...death by a thousand cuts.

In conclusion, we should seize control of ESO immediately!
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

bwinner1 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:All jokes aside I hope this thread is a troll thread. Because I find it really annoying/sad how people are implying that Butifle/snowww or whoever is playing on his account. I am close with Tedere and can tell you its actually him playing. All of a sudden PR means everything, but it doesn't mean shit in other cases, the hypocrisy there is just stupid. I'm fairly sure Tedere doesn't even play rated games that often and thus his PR is under ranked slightly. I don't see why everyone is so surprised as to why he beat a 1 civ player, a rusty stanley, and a 1 year inactive saveyourskill, Tedere is probably a solid high major, so why are we giving him shit and pretending he 2ndlt and saying its impossible that he beat these players and therefore must be someone else lol. Can't people give credit where its due, and just accept he improved and actually won instead of making bullshit lies because he played better than all you in the tourny.

Tedere does everything to make people believe someone has smurfed on his account. Butifle has really been playing on it during the tourney (not in the tourney games as far as I know but during the tourney), tedere barely played out of tourney games and still has improved each round (his win over sys was the most unexpected for me), and even lost 2-0 to mongobillone in group stage... There is another very suspicious think he did I am not going to reveal because I don't want to cause trouble.
It might still be him, because there is several testimonies like yours which attest it was tedere playing, but this is no surprise people think it was a smurf.

to be fair i horribly threw vs stanley. and sys played very poor.
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

I never trusted ulhan and roiarturbis .. suddenly appear guys with lvl good .. already imagined
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Jerom wrote:
rsy wrote:Man if he's banned from tournaments he is serving his sentence already why try to piss his way anynore?

Because people like him actively try to ruin the community and the competitive aspect of the game. Cheating in tournaments like that deserves the internet equivalent of a death sentence.

What did they do, I really never heard of anything? Like to know since i played them lots
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

IAmSoldieR wrote:
Jerom wrote:

What did they do, I really never heard of anything? Like to know since i played them lots

http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=13032
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Jerom wrote:

Capital punishment is never the answer. Garja, on the other hand, is ever the answer.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Wait so snoww just randomly advances without the schedule being delayed?
Image Image Image
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Garja wrote:Wait so snoww just randomly advances without the schedule being delayed?
Well, his opponent forfeited. Doesn't seem random to me. Tedere said it could be weeks before he can play.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Garja wrote:Wait so snoww just randomly advances without the schedule being delayed?
Well, his opponent forfeited. Doesn't seem random to me. Tedere said it could be weeks before he can play.

The reason he forfeited was because he didn't have internet , and had to use mobile data ( which is too shitty). End of story
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

And we are supposed to believe that?
Image Image Image
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

What do you suggest?
Pay more attention to detail.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Maybe someone very good smurfed on that and now the next opponent is too good to go on. Also more than ro8 would be very suspicious.
I mean, I can see how it is entirely possible that Tedere just won his games but this forfeit timing surely is quite a coincidence.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I also wonder a bit that if fairytale continues to RO8, can it be too impossible to move to play at friends house, borrow an USB modem or pay a few euros for high speed data? Its 2018.

Erik also mentioned that he saw Tedere in game some days ago so wouldn't it be worth it to atleast try with the current one?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

somppukunkku wrote:I also wonder a bit that if fairytale continues to RO8, can it be too impossible to move to play at friends house, borrow an USB modem or pay a few euros for high speed data? Its 2018.

Erik also mentioned that he saw Tedere in game some days ago so wouldn't it be worth it to atleast try with the current one?

I think some people dont go that far for a 10 year old game lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Isnt the game 12 years old by now? Anyways, havent seen many games but its not out of the question someone else was playing. Though one shouldnt jump conclusions.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Jerom wrote:Isnt the game 12 years old by now? Anyways, havent seen many games but its not out of the question someone else was playing. Though one shouldnt jump conclusions.

Yeah your right, approaching 13 actually lol. I'm surpised people still think it was someone else, when it wasn't ... I've already said what I think. I don't see whats so hard about beating 1 civ player, a rusty stanley and an inactive SYS. He would have lost the next round probably without getting a win, thats why he might have forfeited that is irrelevant though.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Tedere never struck me as better than gua, though he's a fine player. Then again, I didnt see many games.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Jerom wrote:Tedere never struck me as better than gua, though he's a fine player. Then again, I didnt see many games.

Of course he is. I don't want to dog out GUA , seeing as he is a close mate. But his PR significantly drops as soon as Brit is eliminated from his civ pool, quite considerably actually. In fact I could probably go as far to say he doesn't know basic build orders for certain civs ( India, Japan, China,Azzy e.tc.). Tedere on the other hand can play almost every civ to an decent level. This is why he won.
United States of America saveyourskill
Skirmisher

Post by saveyourskill »

bwinner1 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:All jokes aside I hope this thread is a troll thread. Because I find it really annoying/sad how people are implying that Butifle/snowww or whoever is playing on his account. I am close with Tedere and can tell you its actually him playing. All of a sudden PR means everything, but it doesn't mean shit in other cases, the hypocrisy there is just stupid. I'm fairly sure Tedere doesn't even play rated games that often and thus his PR is under ranked slightly. I don't see why everyone is so surprised as to why he beat a 1 civ player, a rusty stanley, and a 1 year inactive saveyourskill, Tedere is probably a solid high major, so why are we giving him shit and pretending he 2ndlt and saying its impossible that he beat these players and therefore must be someone else lol. Can't people give credit where its due, and just accept he improved and actually won instead of making bullshit lies because he played better than all you in the tourny.

Tedere does everything to make people believe someone has smurfed on his account. Butifle has really been playing on it during the tourney (not in the tourney games as far as I know but during the tourney), tedere barely played out of tourney games and still has improved each round (his win over sys was the most unexpected for me), and even lost 2-0 to mongobillone in group stage... There is another very suspicious think he did I am not going to reveal because I don't want to cause trouble.
It might still be him, because there is several testimonies like yours which attest it was tedere playing, but this is no surprise people think it was a smurf.

Well, that series was the worst i've ever played. The day I played I had came home pissed as the appointment I had was a waste of time and I found out that I wouldn't be able to play my next match even if I won(moved to spend time with family for a week or more). It doesn't bother me much that I lost as I mostly just play for fun. I got on right when I got home with being outside in -8 degrees. I just didn't care all that much as the other times we could of played didn't work well with my schedule at the time. I just wanted to show off my Ottoman food to wood trade build. That game I mismacroed badly, but at the same time it was close so, that made me feel better about the build as I played vs 5 bank dutch boom. All the games I did different BOs that I thought of. I was going to make grens vs dutch but I didn't. Game 2 my internet likes to spike a lot due to where I live now. It took 4 secs to put my vills in. Also the RNG of the map spawn makes my mine in front of my base. If it was ted or whoever I couldn't really care all that much. Who ever it was played good and I played carelessly. My other series in the RO16 have all had just bad timings in my life. Last tourney I couldn't even breathe during the games I played as I was sick. The series with lordrapheal I threw the port mirror as I didn't even use my 2nd tc. I had people all over in the room and played poorly but should of won. Game 4 with him I was just trolling with gren rush as I knew him would do cm build with dutch and threw that game away as I just play for fun. Otherwise I may have won 3-1.
It just sucks that every one will miss a RO8 series. Would be nice if H20 Could come back and play in teds spot.
Got Badger Milk?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

saveyourskill wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:

Well, that series was the worst i've ever played. The day I played I had came home pissed as the appointment I had was a waste of time and I found out that I wouldn't be able to play my next match even if I won(moved to spend time with family for a week or more). It doesn't bother me much that I lost as I mostly just play for fun. I got on right when I got home with being outside in -8 degrees. I just didn't care all that much as the other times we could of played didn't work well with my schedule at the time. I just wanted to show off my Ottoman food to wood trade build. That game I mismacroed badly, but at the same time it was close so, that made me feel better about the build as I played vs 5 bank dutch boom. All the games I did different BOs that I thought of. I was going to make grens vs dutch but I didn't. Game 2 my internet likes to spike a lot due to where I live now. It took 4 secs to put my vills in. Also the RNG of the map spawn makes my mine in front of my base. If it was ted or whoever I couldn't really care all that much. Who ever it was played good and I played carelessly. My other series in the RO16 have all had just bad timings in my life. Last tourney I couldn't even breathe during the games I played as I was sick. The series with lordrapheal I threw the port mirror as I didn't even use my 2nd tc. I had people all over in the room and played poorly but should of won. Game 4 with him I was just trolling with gren rush as I knew him would do cm build with dutch and threw that game away as I just play for fun. Otherwise I may have won 3-1.
It just sucks that every one will miss a RO8 series. Would be nice if H20 Could come back and play in teds spot.

Well said
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

zoom wrote:
Jerom wrote:

Capital punishment is never the answer. Garja, on the other hand, is ever the answer.
Called it.
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

Seems like ip checking and submitting recs from both players will have to be the new tourney standard :|
De Funk