SpiritualAF

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Re: SpiritualAF

Post by Dolan »

I only do that to toxic kids who KS me. If they're dicks, they can take it.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

edeholland wrote:Glad you guys could talk it out :smile:

we couldnt. i did nothing except kicking him from my 1v1 because he was too low. if someone has more informations about who that guy is i would love to know. also can someone help me pls i dont know how to stop the ddosing and it starts to get really annoying.
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America spiritualAF
Crossbow
ESO: SpiritualAF

Post by spiritualAF »

sebnan12 wrote:
edeholland wrote:Glad you guys could talk it out :smile:

we couldnt. i did nothing except kicking him from my 1v1 because he was too low. if someone has more informations about who that guy is i would love to know. also can someone help me pls i dont know how to stop the ddosing and it starts to get really annoying.

you're right we couldn't talk because you kicked me last night before i got to apologize , but you know what i feel sorry for you...you have nothing going on in your life besides AOE...you're probably in need of attention and crippling with mental illness that you're actually just sitting there creating your own enemies.If really you think a teenage girl is sitting here ddosing you , you must have issues. I really hope you get better. :love: xx
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

This is why net neutrality is bad. This kind of people should not have internet and we need to be able to restrict their usage.
Pay more attention to detail.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

well its getting rlly crazy now dude.. pls u make my online experience an absolut nightmare. cant u just tell me what u want?
and by ddosing my internet conection u also deny tv and phone calls.. cant i do something against this like isnt that cybercriminality already?
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Crossbow

Post by spiritualAF »

sebnan12 wrote:well its getting rlly crazy now dude.. pls u make my online experience an absolut nightmare. cant u just tell me what u want?
and by ddosing my internet conection u also deny tv and phone calls.. cant i do something against this like isnt that cybercriminality already?

you should stop accusing me...im sure you have lots of enemies, you're very rude to people just because of your rating in a dead game makes you stuck up which is sad. If i were you id accuse pepito57. At this point im not going to apologize i want an apology instead. goodbye.xx
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

spiritualAF wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:well its getting rlly crazy now dude.. pls u make my online experience an absolut nightmare. cant u just tell me what u want?

you should stop accusing me...im sure you have lots of enemies, you're very rude to people just because of your rating in a dead game makes you stuck up which is sad. If i were you id accuse pepito57. At this point im not going to apologize i want an apology instead. goodbye.xx
you literally told someone to kill themself. That is unjustifiable and the fact that you're demanding an apology is insane. There are tons of people who consider suicide and something like that could push someone over the edge. It's unlikely yes, but you have nothing to gain. I'm toxic myself but I would never ever tell someone to do that. Find other ways to express yourself or get the fuck out.
Crossbow

Post by spiritualAF »

gibson wrote:
spiritualAF wrote:

you literally told someone to kill themself. That is unjustifiable and the fact that you're demanding an apology is insane. There are tons of people who consider suicide and something like that could push someone over the edge. It's unlikely yes, but you have nothing to gain. I'm toxic myself but I would never ever tell someone to do that. Find other ways to express yourself or get the fuck out.

are you not reading whats going on here? i went into his lobby last night to apologize for what I said and he kicked me instead...now hes accusing me of ddosing him and id like an apology for his accusations...reread the thread before typing. :chinese:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

thats just not true dude.. but guys i dont think talking to this guy at this point helps u will just risk to get ddosed urself.
since u seem to have an issue with me ill ask u again in all honest what can i do that u stop ddosing me? u can pm me i dont mind

NEED MORE XP
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Tfw a random corporal triggers half of ESOC.

grabs popcorn
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

sebnan12 wrote:thats just not true dude.. but guys i dont think talking to this guy at this point helps u will just risk to get ddosed urself.
since u seem to have an issue with me ill ask u again in all honest what can i do that u stop ddosing me? u can pm me i dont mind

Change your ip and play on a smurf account should be fine no ?
Crossbow

Post by spiritualAF »

sebnan12 wrote:thats just not true dude.. but guys i dont think talking to this guy at this point helps u will just risk to get ddosed urself.

If i had an issue with you i wouldn't have tried to apologize to you. You prob caught me on a bad day thats i cussed at you in the first place...you put it in your head that im your enemy and im after you but haha no. you got it all wrong im a nice girl. pepito57 must be trolling you. Anyways I give up on trying to talk to you , you're trying too hard to be the victim. No ones ddosing you , you might just be doing it to make me look bad. you can continue talking on this thread im signing out and not looking here anymore this is ridiculous. Take care of yourself bye :love: :flowers: x
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

DDOS > OOS?
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Rikikipu wrote:

Change your ip and play on a smurf account should be fine no ?

hey yea i did that but he seems to always find me using a new smurf acc and then ddoses me again. so im kinda lost there aswell. on another note: does anyone know how to report someone for cybercriminality?

NEED MORE XP
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

rsy wrote:DDOS > OOS?

NEVER!
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@sebnan12 Use a VPN like Windscribe. And don't bother reporting; a waste of your time.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Gendarme wrote:@sebnan12 Use a VPN like Windscribe. And don't bother reporting; a waste of your time.

thx for the advise. is that helping? im willing to pay even aslong as it will stop him ddosing me ^^

NEED MORE XP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sebnan12 wrote:
Gendarme wrote:@sebnan12 Use a VPN like Windscribe. And don't bother reporting; a waste of your time.

thx for the advise. is that helping? im willing to pay even aslong as it will stop him ddosing me ^^
just donate your money to me instead :flowers:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

gibson wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:

just donate your money to me instead :flowers:

which i already did btw :D

NEED MORE XP
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

It is free to use up to a limit if you aren't on Linux.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

@Gendarme thx very much windscribe seems to work :)

NEED MORE XP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

What's your ip I'll ddos u
Crossbow

Post by spiritualAF »

gibson wrote:What's your ip I'll ddos u

Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Hey that's mine! Gibson he's trying to make you DDoS me. Don't do it!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

spiritualAF wrote:
gibson wrote:What's your ip I'll ddos u

thanks