SirCallen Response (Truth)

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

SirCallen Response (Truth)

Post by sirmusket »

Hi,
So, I basically want to clear a major misconception that seems to be quite prevalent in a few threads, namely SirCallens infamous 100-dollar reward, (by the way you’re slightly niave if you think you’ll actually get the money), to try tackle this unknown creature that inhibits my account supposedly. This thread was quite clearly made out of jealousy. Fortunately, the thread got locked, however I could not post anything seeing as I woke up to a cancerous thread already locked. That’s why I’m making a separate thread to clear this issue.
Basically, I played 2 series thus far in the ESOC 2nd chance tournament, the first verses Quishosancez (a captain), which already triggered Callen and his friend Gibson, seeing as SirCallen got slaughtered in the first round. Of course, his semi-rival, me, doing better than him in a tournament is enough to drive him insane. It managed to clear up seeing as Gibson was the only real person that believed in his own lie that he created, salty kid. However, after the 3rd round in which I beat ILegitBossi, a player that did not play all that well, for instance he played a lot better vs duolckrad, that was when Gibson and SirCallen initiated program cancer, and tried to do anything in their way to start drama.
It only took SirCallen 2 days after my games to create his thread, which is allegedly suggests he will give a 100-dollar reward to find my smurf (Quite interesting that someone would toss over $100 like that right after the telethon raised 3.3k :hmm: :hmm: :salt: ) Well thankfully Callen won’t be losing any money, as much as that disappoints me. This is not the first time Gibson or Callen have excused me of doing whatever, its quite clear they possess a very hateful agenda toward me. But it’s not only me, my friend Tedere12 was also recently accused of it, and still is. By the exact same people (In Tedere’s case it was a lot worse). Again, Tedere who played exceptional in the tourney, got a lot of hate from jealous people (players who are simply worse than him and just cannot accept it). And it’s extremely easy to accuse someone of these things, it takes the smallest amount of effort, and really spreads some ideas and false misconceptions throughout the community.
We all know my past, and it’s hard to come back from it, it seems whenever I play well, I’m either cheating or someone is smurfing. There’s apparently no improvement on my end, but everyone else can improve, quite hypocritical. The main point I’d like to get from this thread, is that nobody is playing on my account, I would have streamed the past games however my internet has been pretty bad (that’s why I used my phone data), my internet should be good next week since I’m moving into a new house, so hopefully I can stream my games vs Jerom. Gibson’s pathetic argument suggests; 1) It cannot be me because I made 1 stable and not 2 as Russia. Do I really have to say anymore.. I have probably played 2 games competitively with Russia, and the 2 stable has always been something people have told me I’m doing wrong, it’s not a hard fix, maybe for 1st lts like Gibson it seems quite major however. His second point is that I had green ping , which supposedly I have never had. Even with my regular internet I actually have had green ping many times with American/Japanese players. I used my mobile data for all the tourney games which is 4G incase your wondering, why my ping is better than usual, even then there was some lag in game 1, which im sure ILegitBossi can confirm. This is the truth, love it or hate it. @deleted_user4 don’t be mad that someone who you dislike and have always thought you are better than, is as of now playing better than you. @gibson I have nothing to say to you except grow up.
Netherlands BachscharfschĂŒtze
Skirmisher
ESO: michel103

Re: SirCallen Response (Truth)

Post by BachscharfschĂŒtze »

gibson R O A S T E D
''brits c'est vraiment une civ de fdp''
- Kaiserklein, 2018
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

I'm not actually trying to roast anyone here, just simply telling the truth. If it does seem like I'm roasting, it's probably because I'm quite angry at not getting credit for when it's due.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I'd read it if it wasn't a one-paragraph wall of text.
Enter
is a lovely button; you should press it more often. (Perhaps @Vinyanyérë could teach you a thing or two in that regard.)
Pay more attention to detail.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Gendarme wrote:I'd read it if it wasn't a one-paragraph wall of text.
Enter
is a lovely button; you should press it more often. (Perhaps @Vinyanyérë could teach you a thing or two in that regard.)

I didn't wanna make it look too long, cause it kinda is. I made some gaps now, sorry.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I read it and I liked it.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: SirCallen Response (Truth)i

Post by deleted_user »

I think you're scared
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Re: SirCallen Response (Truth)i

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:I think you're scared

We'll its quite clear that something goes in 1 ear and out through the other with you.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Way too many salt in this food
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

How ironic is it that both of their IGNs start with "Sir". Are they maybe the same person? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

gryphoon94 wrote:How ironic is it that both of their IGNs start with "Sir". Are they maybe the same person? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Gryphoon has revealed the truth behind the scenes !
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Fairly sure SirCallen would save the embarrassment of smurfing and getting slaughtered again lol.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우슀

Post by VinyanyĂ©rĂ« »

So we can lock a thread when someone makes a cheating accusation (or inquiry) against someone else. But if the thread gets locked and you make a thread defending yourself, it's literally going to be the same topic of discussion as before, so it's as if that thread was never locked in the first place. And it took so long for me to redact the previous thread that I considered billing Callen for the time but now this thread makes the redaction irrelevant. I honestly don't know if you want me to lock this thread or not.
duck
:mds:
imo
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Grudge match?
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

1v1 is the only way this can be settled. Sir_Callen vs Sir_Musket, the battle of the Sirs. Who is more of a Sir? Find out! twitch.tv/esoctv
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Vinyanenya wrote:So we can lock a thread when someone makes a cheating accusation (or inquiry) against someone else. But if the thread gets locked and you make a thread defending yourself, it's literally going to be the same topic of discussion as before, so it's as if that thread was never locked in the first place. And it took so long for me to redact the previous thread that I considered billing Callen for the time but now this thread makes the redaction irrelevant. I honestly don't know if you want me to lock this thread or not.

Why would you lock this thread? There's literally no accusation. Im simply defending myself. I've seen fair worse threads. If gibson was to make this exact same thread, locking it would not come across your mind at all.
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

Free for all: Sir_Musket, Sir_Callen, & Gibson.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우슀

Post by VinyanyĂ©rĂ« »

sirmusket wrote:
Vinyanenya wrote:So we can lock a thread when someone makes a cheating accusation (or inquiry) against someone else. But if the thread gets locked and you make a thread defending yourself, it's literally going to be the same topic of discussion as before, so it's as if that thread was never locked in the first place. And it took so long for me to redact the previous thread that I considered billing Callen for the time but now this thread makes the redaction irrelevant. I honestly don't know if you want me to lock this thread or not.

Why would you lock this thread? There's literally no accusation. Im simply defending myself. I've seen fair worse threads. If gibson was to make this exact same thread, locking it would not come across your mind at all.

Because this discussion is going to be identical to Callen's thread, which was locked and you said was fortunate (to have locked). What's the difference between that thread being open and you making the exact same post there, and that thread being closed and you making this one?
duck
:mds:
imo
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

10/10 would kek again
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lol I already have a half dozen messages of sirmusket asking people to smurf.

If anyone thinks he's skgninficamt thats a sad tale.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

deleted_user wrote:lol I already have a half dozen messages of sirmusket asking people to smurf.

Show it or gtfo.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

Googol wrote:
gryphoon94 wrote:How ironic is it that both of their IGNs start with "Sir". Are they maybe the same person? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Gryphoon has revealed the truth behind the scenes !

Refer to me as Somppuphoon94 going forward.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:lol I already have a half dozen messages of sirmusket asking people to smurf.

You have a photo of me offering Hazza one of my smurfs. You have a photo of me asking tedere when I was away from home. Thats it. Don't lie about "half a dozen photos" honestly your such a loser. Anyway i changed my pw ever since CoupRider incident, you really think I'm dumb to lend out my main again.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

sirmusket wrote:

You have a photo of me offering Hazza one of my smurfs. You have a photo of me asking tedere when I was away from home. Thats it. Don't lie about "half a dozen photos" honestly your such a loser.

"'That's it.'"

And more to come!
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Better get sober first.
[Sith] - Baphomet