AOE3 enhancement drugs?

United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

AOE3 enhancement drugs?

Post by TheInvincibleJannisary »

Anyone here take any drug that isn't well known and I'm not talking about caffeine here. I'm talking about the "steroids" of AOE3 or gaming in general.

The challenge is that it has to be legal.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: AOE3 enhancement drugs?

Post by lemmings121 »

dpi

@look
United States of America spiritualAF
Crossbow
ESO: SpiritualAF

Post by spiritualAF »

as someone with an incredible amount of experience with drugs the answer is adderall.
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

Post by TheInvincibleJannisary »

spiritualAF wrote:as someone with an incredible amount of experience with drugs the answer is adderall.

What kinda store you buy that at?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Stay away from any of that shit... It won't do you any good in the long run. Eating healthy and regular exercise should be enough.
If you sit down for a game of AOE and you don't feel motivated and feel like you need "something", maybe it's your brain telling you to have a rest.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Fuck Adderall
Pay more attention to detail.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Fuck any of that crap.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Some (many, in fact) drugs have their time and place—especially psychedelics—but abusing your dopamine receptors is quite detrimental.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

Mitoe and I thrive on insomnia.
oranges.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Assuming most ESOC users are in their early to late 20's no enhancement drugs should be necessary.
If on the other hand you just want to get stoned, a good space cigar used to be my choice.

If you happen to stay in South America, cocaine is the obvious choice. Dirt cheap and with a very high purity %
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

If you are looking for performance enhancing foods for brain function while gaming for hours then 2 handfuls of walnuts will do or some wild salmon. Farmed salmon wont work though. I always eat shitloads of organic stuff when I do a lot of studying or take 4 hour long exams.

The argument for it is based on some deduction: pesticides cause bee colony collapse disorder by destroying their brain function--> I have seen many weird developmental problems in kids at a rural school near a lot of farms and tulip farms--> I know that many of the neo nicotines pesticides that are being used are banned or will be banned someday in the future based on French research but our dumb University of Wageningen is being paid by Bayer to do more research--> the amount of well-to-do children with learning problems was extraordinarily high near the wealthy area of Wassenaar (dads were well-educated: lawyers and accountants etc.) about 35%, national average is 4%, all of my colleagues mentioned this in hushed voices.

If you feel like you are in need of a pick-me-up, first take all of the before into account. IF you are asking your brain to perform at a maximum, prepare diligently by eating healthily for at least 2 weeks I'd say and focus heavily on pesticides free and omega-3 foods. After your tests you are good to go back to cheap foods. AFAIK pesticides have allowed more people to eat more vegetables and as such are a blessing for public health, but for a student they can inhibit optimal brain function. More proof? I once instructed 2 high level dyslexic students (aged 16) to do so and also had given them some extra tutoring, one went from 30% to 78% and the other from 28% to 64% correct on tests. Mind you this was the very first time they ever got a passing grade for my subject in their entire lives. Many tears were shed that day. Being able to remain calm and concentrated and to have endurance is as much a food thing as a genetic thing. Becoming a vegan for awhile helps a lot as well.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Should make an ultimate health thread
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Dont masturbate often, transform your sexual energy to other stuff.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

HUMMAN wrote:Dont masturbate often, transform your sexual energy to other stuff.

How can I learn this power?
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

conversely masturbate alot to improve your endurance
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

tedere12 wrote:
HUMMAN wrote:Dont masturbate often, transform your sexual energy to other stuff.

How can I learn this power?

Simply ask shaolin monks to kick u in the ballz
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
United States of America spiritualAF
Crossbow
ESO: SpiritualAF

Post by spiritualAF »

the people saying stay away from adderall dont wanna see you winning LMAO
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@tedere12 I heard NekoBerk has a trick for that
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

yeh thats the only conclusion, the undefined "they" wanna hold you down!

But what the heck is even going on here, don't push yourself for a PC game ever. Maybe if you're an e-sports wonderkid and can earn your livelihood with gaming but even then it's probably crap. Don't do drugs, mkaay?
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Radix_Lecti wrote:If you are looking for performance enhancing foods for brain function while gaming for hours then 2 handfuls of walnuts will do or some wild salmon. Farmed salmon wont work though. I always eat shitloads of organic stuff when I do a lot of studying or take 4 hour long exams.

The argument for it is based on some deduction: pesticides cause bee colony collapse disorder by destroying their brain function--> I have seen many weird developmental problems in kids at a rural school near a lot of farms and tulip farms--> I know that many of the neo nicotines pesticides that are being used are banned or will be banned someday in the future based on French research but our dumb University of Wageningen is being paid by Bayer to do more research--> the amount of well-to-do children with learning problems was extraordinarily high near the wealthy area of Wassenaar (dads were well-educated: lawyers and accountants etc.) about 35%, national average is 4%, all of my colleagues mentioned this in hushed voices.

If you feel like you are in need of a pick-me-up, first take all of the before into account. IF you are asking your brain to perform at a maximum, prepare diligently by eating healthily for at least 2 weeks I'd say and focus heavily on pesticides free and omega-3 foods. After your tests you are good to go back to cheap foods. AFAIK pesticides have allowed more people to eat more vegetables and as such are a blessing for public health, but for a student they can inhibit optimal brain function. More proof? I once instructed 2 high level dyslexic students (aged 16) to do so and also had given them some extra tutoring, one went from 30% to 78% and the other from 28% to 64% correct on tests. Mind you this was the very first time they ever got a passing grade for my subject in their entire lives. Many tears were shed that day. Being able to remain calm and concentrated and to have endurance is as much a food thing as a genetic thing. Becoming a vegan for awhile helps a lot as well.

Wow this is super interesting! One more reason to prefer GMOs over vegetables treated with pesticides :!:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

I take snus for 9987948698 apm
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@gamevideo113 I think GMOs generally make it so that the plants are more resistant to pesticides so that they can freely drench them with it. Staying away from GMOs in general is the better approach, for other reasons as well.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Just cocaine, sometimes a bit of heroine. Works wonders.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

My friend has marijuana plant in his appartment.sometimes we get high and do an age 1 rush in a lan party