jakebailey12 and kioa

United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by SoldieR »

papist wrote:So basically OP wants to ban people because they beat him?
He said he''s posting kind of as a joke and to get people''s thoughts
No Flag kioa
Crossbow

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by kioa »

cedarfarms wrote:It is possible to like ban people as a community lol, these two are literally just the biggest trolls on the planet, im kind of writing this as a joke but also want to hear about other peoples encounters with them and lame strats theyve used to get cheap wins lol, so i played them a few times and the first two times i played them the games went like this,
game one- 2v2 on deccan, the one tributed resources to the other who was aztec so at like two minutes they were bringing down my tc with like 15 pumas and skulls so that game was lost lol
game two- another 2v2 on deccan and they are japan and china so they just completely skip eco and age up extremely fast and get a daiymo and a forward village right outside our bases and ship sohei and rattan sheilds at like two minutes again and once again me and my mate are just about to start clicking up to age so that was that.
[span] Tonight i played them in a 3v3 with a few of my friends and they acted like they would play standard and then two players tributed to the other who did an otto fast revolt and slaughtered us all at like 9 minutes lol.

[/span]the best part is through this entire thing they talk so much smack and think they are like pros but will never ever ever play 1v1 or a real 2v2 with standard play because they know exactly what will happen lol. literally just the two biggest trolls ever seen lol.
PS. I wouldnt vote against a community band. XD
Cedar_farms is welcome to 1v1 me at anytime. He never does, and wont even play us anymore becaue he knows he cant win. also, H20_ you are welcome to try and beat us
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

kioa wrote:
cedarfarms wrote:It is possible to like ban people as a community lol, these two are literally just the biggest trolls on the planet, im kind of writing this as a joke but also want to hear about other peoples encounters with them and lame strats theyve used to get cheap wins lol, so i played them a few times and the first two times i played them the games went like this,
game one- 2v2 on deccan, the one tributed resources to the other who was aztec so at like two minutes they were bringing down my tc with like 15 pumas and skulls so that game was lost lol
game two- another 2v2 on deccan and they are japan and china so they just completely skip eco and age up extremely fast and get a daiymo and a forward village right outside our bases and ship sohei and rattan sheilds at like two minutes again and once again me and my mate are just about to start clicking up to age so that was that.
[span] Tonight i played them in a 3v3 with a few of my friends and they acted like they would play standard and then two players tributed to the other who did an otto fast revolt and slaughtered us all at like 9 minutes lol.

[/span]the best part is through this entire thing they talk so much smack and think they are like pros but will never ever ever play 1v1 or a real 2v2 with standard play because they know exactly what will happen lol. literally just the two biggest trolls ever seen lol.
Cedar_farms is welcome to 1v1 me at anytime. He never does, and wont even play us anymore becaue he knows he cant win. also, H20_ you are welcome to try and beat us
If were online Ill probably play vs you with kynesie and show you how to wall haha.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by momuuu »

kioa wrote:

I think your confidence is admirable, but having confidence in your ability to beat H2O could be labeled as overconfident ')
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by cedarfarms »

lol i was kidding about the ban its just funny because throughout it all they just talk so much smack but its hilarious because they will never ever play a standard game where the game is fair, you ask for 1v1s and they run away and bring their partner to the game, and MM arent going to kill 15 puma in your base at like two minutes, and sometimes you dont even have the 150 coin needed to call them, the part about an 8 minute timing is valid but its tough because you see them age really fast so you think the super fast rush is coming so you cut corners to get out army super fast and then from there if they go FR youre already dead. Its just sad because when they play together doing their troll strats they can win, but alone they would run for the hills, but they wont ever do that
Dragoon

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by cedarfarms »

and kioa i told you, once i get to play jake 1v1 then well play, jake talks the most smack and is the most scared so i want him first, after i beat him ill gladly beat you
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by macacoalbino »

Well that's why you scout...

United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by Papist »

Noob starts like this are easy to scout out and counter - mm, a tower (if you are a civ that gets one), and some good vil fighting rape strats like the ones OP mentioned.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

papist wrote:Noob starts like this are easy to scout out and counter - mm, a tower (if you are a civ that gets one), and some good vil fighting rape strats like the ones OP mentioned.
+1
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by momuuu »

You know, the thing with not playing standard is that it is weaker than normal play. Else it would have been standard you know.
Dragoon

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by cedarfarms »

its a little bit harder than placing a wall and a tower and villie fighting, and hindsight is 20/20 if you know its coming you can prepare for it, but when you assume that youre playing a standard game then you are getting attacked with a nice size army at like 2-2 30 its tough to muster up enough to fight it
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by CuCkO0 »

These guys are arseholes. It's confirmed.
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by macacoalbino »

but think about it. you saw this strat once, now you know that when he ages so quick he will be rushing, so scout his fb. use your explorer to slow his units to get to your base, you'll be almost clicking up when he gets there. Run away with vills and gather for mm, come on, it can't be that hard...

Dragoon

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by cedarfarms »

lol thats the same logic i had, the first few games we played were like 6 months ago, we played again a few nights ago and i did all those things you said and we prepared everything for the fast rush, but they are tricky in mixing up their lame strats so instead of rushing, they faked the 2 min sling rush and did the 9 min fast revolt imperial hussar otto bullshit lol
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by macacoalbino »

Then scout better

No Flag kioa
Crossbow

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by kioa »

cedarfarms wrote:and kioa i told you, once i get to play jake 1v1 then well play, jake talks the most smack and is the most scared so i want him first, after i beat him ill gladly beat you

Excuses man.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by Good ol Ivan »

People beat you and dare to use funny and creative strategies?
No way! Ban them immediately! (rofl)
Dragoon

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by cedarfarms »

ivan wrote:People beat you and dare to use funny and creative strategies?

Maybe read the post ivan where i clearly said i was kidding and not ban them for their not creative strategies but because he trolls and talks smack but will never play 1v1
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by Good ol Ivan »

cedarfarms wrote:

Maybe read the post ivan where i clearly said i was kidding and not ban them for their not creative strategies but because he trolls and talks smack but will never play 1v1
I was kind of writing that as a joke too.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by Papist »

cedarfarms wrote:

So we should ban people for teasing and refusing to play with you?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by mongobillione »

diarouga wrote:Just wall?
[br
solution found its so easy to wall on deccan and either way u gona need wall if they revolt or fast rush so why not try that and go iro and otto for urself?
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by loloekie10 »

Well I think you guys are underestimating that Aztec feeding strat on Deccan a bit.

Sure if you make lots of walls you will probably be fine, but if you are going to play standard (by that I mean doing nothing special to deal with a 2 minute rush) then vill fighting and minutemen are not going to save you.
The Aztec guy has really many units really fast with really high siege potential.
I once tried to hold this rush with only vills and minutemen and failed. Sure, my micro could have been better but I'm certain that it would not have mattered.
The other strats these guys do are probably not very hard to counter.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by macacoalbino »

The thing is that if you stall for a little bit, your mate is gonna help you. So let's say you're out, then it's 1v1 but one guy with shit eco, being slinged ineffectively, against another with normal eco, standard play. All I'm saying is that it shouldn't work. I got caught by this strat once as well, but my mate was lvl 15, and resigned right when I was getting there to help him. He could've fought with vills, and run with half, but he belled them all and waited for tc to go down, then there's no way to win

Dragoon

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by cedarfarms »

youre really under estimating the strat lol like by the time youll have any army strong off to somewhat deflect the army it will be way to late
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

jakebailey12 and kioa

Post by macacoalbino »

i may be. i have to play them some day. i'm just too lazy to play team games :P