User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 3072

05 Feb 2018, 19:49

Im glad to say; I dont remember :biggrin:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8600
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

05 Feb 2018, 21:53

Kazamkikaz wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:Lol he also flamed me for maphack.the guy didnt know that native scout is himself a legal maphack

who ? the FASTFORTRESS123 account is used by alot guys, so not me Kazamkikaz.

maybe the confusion arises from the fact you have it listed as your ESO account here, on ESOC :hmm:
wołk :food:
User avatar
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
Posts: 2240
ESO: Papist

06 Feb 2018, 03:32

momuuu wrote:
Papist wrote:
zoom wrote:ez


Knock it off now. You’ve been posting this all over the place for days; enough is enough. If you keep it up, you’re going to get a ban.

ez


Interesting to see this from you, since you've complained about ESOC not taking strong enough action against trolling.
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3437
ESO: Gendarme

06 Feb 2018, 03:33

You are confusing him with Jerom.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
United States of America musketeer925
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1607
ESO: musketeer925
GameRanger Id: 451878

06 Feb 2018, 03:34

I don't actually remember what was said, but some I vaguely remember someone getting very angry and accusing me of cheating when he lost a game in some poorly-made scenario. I had a laugh about it.
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 5472

06 Feb 2018, 03:38

The things I repeat to myself when I have turned off the stream
theoretically derive and empirically amend -- the one-size-fits-all approach to approaching everything
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1356
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

06 Feb 2018, 18:44

but gendarmes post did not recieve a deletion because hes mod? xD give me a break.
ezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezez
ezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezez
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
Posts: 2240
ESO: Papist

06 Feb 2018, 20:10

sebnan12 wrote:but gendarmes post did not recieve a deletion because hes mod? xD give me a break.
ezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezez
ezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezez


Just stop
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1356
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

06 Feb 2018, 20:39

Papist wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:but gendarmes post did not recieve a deletion because hes mod? xD give me a break.
ezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezez
ezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezezez


Just stop

ez

User was warned for this post
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
Romania BlackStar_OP
Crossbow
ESOC Spring 2017Donator 01
Posts: 48
ESO: BlackStar_OP

07 Feb 2018, 08:07

“You fucking suck ,re out.” ->The mankle “U are very bad,the only way u win is me playing bad(after 15-0) .Fucking cheater. “ -> Famous Garja .
User avatar
Germany aligator92
Lancer
Posts: 557
ESO: aligator92

07 Feb 2018, 08:52

'Defensive asshole lamer'
For context I was brit and my russian loving opponent was russia. The game lasted 10 minutes and ended after he moved his russian russia units into my base and got
trapped and slaughtered. Did I mentioned that he likes to play russia?
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1997
ESO: lemmings121

07 Feb 2018, 12:18

aligator92 wrote:'Defensive asshole lamer'
For context I was brit and my russian loving opponent was russia. The game lasted 10 minutes and ended after he moved his russian russia units into my base and got
trapped and slaughtered. Did I mentioned that he likes to play russia?


those are the funiest.

reminds me of the classic "stop running and fight you noob!" after beeing kited to death by 5 skirms.
User avatar
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
Posts: 2240
ESO: Papist

07 Feb 2018, 16:00

I always did find that one pretty funny. Do people not understand the point of having extra range on skirms XD
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
User avatar
Cyprus Snuden
Howdah
Posts: 1634
ESO: Snuden
Location: Asgard

07 Feb 2018, 16:05

I almost said that today... :(
I ain't gonna work for Maggies mom no more...!
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3437
ESO: Gendarme

07 Feb 2018, 16:05

That's the best part of playing on GameRanger and claiming you're noob. Make 10 skirms and win the game. This also reminds me of a game between KickAss and GUA where KickAss demanded that GUA stops making walls and fights like a man.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
India princeofcarthage
ESOC Dev Team
Posts: 937
ESO: Sav0rybeef
Location: Milky Way!

07 Feb 2018, 21:29

play with vax and lose you will know all the insults you need to know.
Fantastic Friday Showdown
Fantastic Discord : https://discord.gg/69XVRE4
Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/trgaoe3

Image

#SavetheBeef
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1997
ESO: lemmings121

07 Feb 2018, 21:36

Gendarme wrote:That's the best part of playing on GameRanger and claiming you're noob. Make 10 skirms and win the game. This also reminds me of a game between KickAss and GUA where KickAss demanded that GUA stops making walls and fights like a man.



Wait, for once I'll have to agree with kickass on this. Ffs gua, stop lamming walls :(
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8600
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

07 Feb 2018, 23:10

aligator92 wrote:'Defensive asshole lamer'
For context I was brit and my russian loving opponent was russia. The game lasted 10 minutes and ended after he moved his russian russia units into my base and got
trapped and slaughtered. Did I mentioned that he likes to play russia?

it must have been King George the VIII!
wołk :food:

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest