Greece Googol
Lancer
ESO: Butifle

08 Feb 2018, 03:21

Hi, i cant login on my account for a while now. I got it stolen probably.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=677

I got another screen where i have suspiciouns who actually it is but it wouldve got censored however ill pass it to the admins i guess.
The guy spam invited @Hazza54321 from that account and kicked him out of ESO. He can confirm here

Whoever it is using my account its not me, ill do my best to recover it.
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger

08 Feb 2018, 03:26

i didnt get kicked from eso, but he did spam invite me and pmmed me "READY TO GET KICKED", so i called him a wanker, but i didnt get kicked so to me it might be someone trolling, either way someone is smurfing on butifle
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

08 Feb 2018, 03:26

lol, I'd laugh hard if a video comes out where Butifle is "caught" spawning mams under tc. Its the same guy that stole CoupRiders, gibsons, araguns and mine. He has a software.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

08 Feb 2018, 03:30

Never give out your password. All of these "stolen" accounts (sans gibson, that was never stolen) have had their pws shared with sirmusket (confirmed). You're telling me the guy who stole couprider is also, coincidentally, only stealing accounts which sirmusket has the pws to? :hmm:

Y I K E S
but no is me anyone Big
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

08 Feb 2018, 03:31

SirCallen wrote:Never give out your password. All of these "stolen" accounts have had their pws shared with sirmusket, no?

yep, gibson gave me his acc.
India princeofcarthage
ESOC Dev Team
ESO: Sav0rybeef

08 Feb 2018, 03:33

SirCallen wrote:Never give out your password. All of these "stolen" accounts have had their pws shared with sirmusket. The guy who stole couprider is also, coincidentally, only stealing accounts which sirmusket has the pws to? :hmm:
Also did this start after he was caught? :hmm:
Fantastic Friday Showdown
Fantastic Discord : https://discord.gg/69XVRE4
Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/trgaoe3

#SavetheBeef
France kami_ryu
ESOC Community Team
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

08 Feb 2018, 03:33

I guess yeah pass it on to the admins / tech guys. maybe they can do something, maybe they can't. I'm not sure.
seed & germination
Greece Googol
Lancer

08 Feb 2018, 04:14

Alright, i managed to get back acess on it now. Just let this be a message for people to be careful and i advise to change passswords into a stronger form for those who have weaker ones. I changed my pw immediately now and it should be fine
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

08 Feb 2018, 04:59

my account was never actually stolen
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

08 Feb 2018, 05:06

SirCallen wrote:Never give out your password. All of these "stolen" accounts have had their pws shared with sirmusket (confirmed). The guy who stole couprider is also, coincidentally, only stealing accounts which sirmusket has the pws to? :hmm:

Y I K E S

This
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

08 Feb 2018, 05:20

This guy doesn't really "steal" accounts...
He just wants to scary people or might cheat on it once that people believe you a cheater... He take the account change pw do something on it and change the pw back... Funny or?

Aoe3... dead game with sick people
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
ESO: Tedere12
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

08 Feb 2018, 05:37

It's gonna be really sad if sirmusket has anything to do with it, I really don't want to believe that.
India princeofcarthage
ESOC Dev Team
ESO: Sav0rybeef

08 Feb 2018, 05:48

chill, I don't think it's true Hazza's account was also stolen and I don't think musket had access to it.
Fantastic Friday Showdown
Fantastic Discord : https://discord.gg/69XVRE4
Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/trgaoe3

#SavetheBeef
Dragoon

08 Feb 2018, 06:21

SirMusket is my personal hero
Brazil jesus3
Howdah

08 Feb 2018, 10:15

for a while? didn't I play vs you the last two games then? I'm chunfused
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
GameRanger Id: 5529322

08 Feb 2018, 10:27

SirCallen wrote:Never give out your password. All of these "stolen" accounts (sans gibson, that was never stolen) have had their pws shared with sirmusket (confirmed). You're telling me the guy who stole couprider is also, coincidentally, only stealing accounts which sirmusket has the pws to? :hmm:

Y I K E S

He doesn't even need to know the pw. The software he got from wuziqi tries to find passwords by brute force, so if it's not a complicated password, it will be found. For example, the password of gravedigger91 was easy to find, and that's how he got hacked. Same for Couprider's password.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Greece Googol
Lancer

08 Feb 2018, 12:56

jesus3 wrote:for a while? didn't I play vs you the last two games then? I'm chunfused

Ah no i meant i couldnt login for like 15 mins and somebody was on it at that time.
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

08 Feb 2018, 13:12

I think ESO became sentient after all these years and is simply fulfilling the ded gaem prophecy. AoE3:DE is actually created by ESO itself to remove the P2P aspect and be able to DoS everyone as the final blow.
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
ESO: KINGofOsmane

08 Feb 2018, 13:50

Googol wrote:Alright, i managed to get back acess on it now. Just let this be a message for people to be careful and i advise to change passswords into a stronger form for those who have weaker ones. I changed my pw immediately now and it should be fine

lol how did u get it back
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017
"U lose when u lose" Gibthedurrty 2018
"i am top 5 NA" Gibthedurrty 2018
"Garja is scared of me" Gibthedurrty 2018
Venezuela Hazza54321
Jaeger

08 Feb 2018, 13:51

i havent got gravedigger back yet though
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Greece Googol
Lancer

08 Feb 2018, 14:36

KINGofOsmane wrote:
Googol wrote:Alright, i managed to get back acess on it now. Just let this be a message for people to be careful and i advise to change passswords into a stronger form for those who have weaker ones. I changed my pw immediately now and it should be fine

lol how did u get it back

What queen said
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Rsy
GameRanger Id: 665696

08 Feb 2018, 15:05

Hazza54321 wrote:i havent got gravedigger back yet though

He probably liked the name too much :hmm:
cholo loco fish burrito OG ex aoe3 playa
Dragoon

09 Feb 2018, 03:46

Hazza54321 wrote:i havent got gravedigger back yet though

That was my favorite map in combat arms
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

09 Feb 2018, 05:47

If possible, make your password 10+ characters, and mix letters and numbers so that the number of possible passwords becomes ridiculously high, and software can't crack it in a reasonable amount of time. No names, words, and for the love of God don't make your username your password :hehe:
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
Bavaria j_t_kirk
Lancer
ESO: j_t_kirk

09 Feb 2018, 05:58

"Password" is the best password.
Image Image Image

Forum Info

Return to “General”